Author Topic: It brings me great joy to watch .............  (Read 5422 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: It brings me great joy to watch .............
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2008, 08:19:51 AM »
[...]The Chinese control the value of their currency to keep it low. American companies leave because the (far) left want to tax the fuck out of them making it hard to compete with the already unfair global market.[...]

American companies leave the US because thei want bigger profits, not because the "the far left" wants to tax them. What a fucking bunch of shit!

Our companies leave because they do not want to pay a US worker $15.00. Bottom fucking line.

On the other hand, they do want access to our market and sell their products at an (way) overblown price... like let's say Nike, GAP, etc. It costs them 5 cents per unit to produce them in Guatemala and they sell it to you for $50.00. And this can be extrapolated from banking to a dildo-making factory. It's the same everywhere. Profits are spread amongst a minority and liabilities amongst the majority. Have you ever wandered why a Chase Maximum Strength savings account gives you 1.25% in interests annually while a Chase mortgage is now up to 6%? That's a nice spread huh?! 

I'm not making this up.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2008, 08:25:16 AM »
Values + church + indiference to government action = easily manipulated crowd. And this is the case ALL THE TIME, be it here in the US or in Burkina Fasso. That is exactly the goal of the fascists: self-regulation and no challenge of government. And this is exactly what does not happen is NY. People here are much more scheptical of what Bush says.

When you go further west, or north, that's when you start hearing the "U-S-A" every 5 minutes, the "Proud to be an American" bumper stickers, etc. You know, the type of shit that deviates your attention from the fact that your grandpa has more money than you, you now pay more taxes than your grandpa (even though they built all the infrastructure back in his time,) and you now pay more for shit that has a lifecycle ¼ of those your grandpa bought.

I am of the crowd that believes in the following:

Leave me the fuck alone + complete separation of church and state + less taxes = what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

Note, a patriot is someone who loves his country and is scheptic of his government. A stupid moronic imbecile is someone who loves his government and does everything he is asked, even when it involves OBVIOUS crimes against humanity.

The people who wrote the Constitution warned us about the shit that is going down right now.

And do me a favor, next time write more than 12 words. Fucking worried about the keys on your keyboard getting worn down? 

Some people can talk all day and say absolutely nothing while others say little and speak volumes.

I think I know which category to put you into.

You're correct about individual sovereignty and an all powerful government but you're wrong about fascism's association about "values" or "church". I only say church because I think you're relating Christianity to fascism. It's correct that Nazi Germany used Christianity to manipulate the masses you should also note that it was a twisted and perverted view of the religion and it's views. We are seeing this today by the extremists durkas that are using Islam to promote hate and intolerance.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2008, 09:05:33 AM »

HH6 plays the capitalist fiddle asking for smaller government, while his hands are outstreched looking for more government handouts..... for himself. you can't have it BOTH ways.

he'd cry like a baby if his C.O.L.A. didn't arrive every Jan 1st.

but God forbid anyone else received ANYTHING from the government !

Hey dumbass..I don't get COLA..because I'm CONUS...and not in a state that gets COLA,which they are doing away with anyway. There are very few States that are authorized COLA. Hawai gets it and a few others but u have to be doing recruiting duty or ROTC with no major military base close by. Once again..u have no idea what the hell ur talking about.
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2008, 09:49:34 AM »
Some people can talk all day and say absolutely nothing while others say little and speak volumes.

I think I know which category to put you into.

Well, I was just responding to your inaccurate observations of my comment and pointing out your inability to read between the lines (go below the surface). I understand you, like your type, need 3 word excerpts for it to sink in, but I sincerely refuse to lower the quality of the debate for you to be able to understand it. If you do not get it, do not quote me. If you're not sure ask me.

You're correct about individual sovereignty and an all powerful government but you're wrong about fascism's association about "values" or "church". I only say church because I think you're relating Christianity to fascism. It's correct that Nazi Germany used Christianity to manipulate the masses you should also note that it was a twisted and perverted view of the religion and it's views. We are seeing this today by the extremists durkas that are using Islam to promote hate and intolerance.

That is not true.

The way Nazism was able to evolve in Germany into the widespread movement that eventually killed millions of human beings is through two things: Exacerbated patriotism and outright racism caused by what had happened to their grandparents in WWI (simply put, THEY LOST!). Although there isn't a clear link (I may be wrong on this,) this type of reaction was in many ways, passively, spurred by the church (let's not forget that some of the biggest concentration camp murderers were ex-priests). The church did instill a set of what they called "values" into their believers, and as in any other time (be it the Spanish Inquisition or the burnings of the infidels all over Europe,) when things got rough they were quick to point the finger at the innocent.

When I say "values" I mean the fact that they always taught very undemocratic principles like: land x belongs to race x because God said so and language x is spoken there because race x rules the land by the grace of God. As opposed to our (original and intended-although it turned out a little differently-) system, which is "land x belongs to whoever fucking buys it, that person is free to do as he/she wishes with the land; regardless of race, religion or creed; as long as he/she accepts the rules of the land (Constitution)".

Going back to the subject, it is obvious that "values" played a very big part in what happened in Germany during the past century. Unless you have a predisposed population you cannot whipp people into a nationalistic frenzy whose only goal is to keep the "values" intact. In a very Maslowian way, you have to put people into survival mode (remember the terror alert warnings of a few years back that had eveyone's nipple's getting hard everytime a supposed attack was on its way? That was the intended goal: to put you in survival mode). It happened in Germany when Hitler and his cronies made up a story about ethnic Germans who lived in Hungary and Poland were being killed and just happened a couple of years ago with the invention of the WMD in Iraq. This ain't new. I'm not making this up.

I mean, the Jewish conspiracy is now Islam's hate of democracy. Guantánamo is the new Auschwitz. The gleichschaltung is now Bush's law basically stating "I owe your ass!". Things are lining up man. We're headed for a totalitarian regime at full speed. If you think corporations or someone in particular is going to come to save the day then you're in for a surprise. All the freedoms we've got were fought for. They were not mercily handed down by anyone. Keep that in mind.

Power has only one thing in mind: To perpetuate itself in it, directly or indirectly. History proves me right.

You may visit my website for more information: www.kissmyass.com.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2008, 10:01:02 AM »
Well, I was just responding to your inaccurate observations of my comment and pointing out your inability to read between the lines (go below the surface). I understand you, like your type, need 3 word excerpts for it to sink in, but I sincerely refuse to lower the quality of the debate for you to be able to understand it. If you do not get it, do not quote me. If you're not sure ask me.

That is not true.

The way Nazism was able to evolve in Germany into the widespread movement that eventually killed millions of human beings is through three things: Exacerbated patriotism and outright racism caused by what had happened to their grandparents in WWI (simply put, THEY LOST!). Although there isn't a clear link (I may be wrong on this,) this type of reaction was in many ways, passively, spurred by the church (let's not forget that some of the biggest concentration camp murderers were ex-priests). The church did instill a set of what they called "values" into their believers, and as in any other time (be it the Spanish Inquisition or the burnings of the infidels all over Europe,) when things got rough they were quick to point the finger at the innocent.

When I say "values" I mean the fact that they always taught the fact that land x belongs to race x because God said so and language x is spoken there because race x rules the land by the grace of God. As opposed to our (original and intended-although it turned out a little differently-) system, which is "land x belongs to whoever buys it, that person is free to do as he/she likes with the land, regardless of race, religion or creed; as long as he/she accepts the rules of the land (Constitution)".

Going back to the subject, it is obvious that "values" played a very big part in what happened in Germany during the past century. Unless you have a predisposed population you cannot whipp people into a nationalistic frenzy whose only goal is to keep the "values" intact. In a very Maslowian way, you have to put people into survival mode. It happened in Germany when Hitler and his cronies made up a story about ethnic Germans who lived in Hungary and Poland were being killed and just happened a couple of years ago with the invention of the WMD in Iraq. This ain't new. I'm not making this up.

I mean, the Jewish conspiracy is now Islam's hate of democracy. Auschwitz is the new Guantánamo . The gleichschaltung is now Bush's law basically stating "I owe your ass!". Things are lining up man. We're headed for a totalitarian regime at full speed. If you think corporations or someone in particular is going to come to save the day then you're in for a surprise. All the freedoms we've got were fought for. They were not mercily handed down by anyone. Keep that in mind.

Power has only one thing in mind: To perpetuate itself in it, directly or indirectly. History proves me right.

You may visit my website for more information: www.kissmyass.com.

::)

Feel free to come back for rational discussion when you've dealt with your anger issues.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2008, 10:12:10 AM »

Feel free to come back for rational discussion when you've dealt with your anger issues.

Too many words right?  ;D;D;D;D;D;D

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2008, 10:44:39 AM »
Too many words right?  ;D;D;D;D;D;D

Sure, whatever you say.

Funny thing is I agree with most of what you're saying.

I just think you're wrong in where you place all the blame.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2008, 11:35:07 AM »

i currently own homes in multiple states.

boon, do you understand the definition of anonymous ?

without anonymity, getting the truth out becomes nearly impossible.  ;)

NT

yes i understand and agree about anonymity here but what i find interesting is you take pleasure in

"watching the u.s. economy implode/crumble"

and you are an american

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2008, 11:50:28 AM »
yes i understand and agree about anonymity here but what i find interesting is you take pleasure in

"watching the u.s. economy implode/crumble"

and you are an american

You're kiddin' right?  :-\

He said "watching the u.s. economy implode/crumble"... under the Bush mandate!!!

He was implying that since Bush is the one who fucked it up, Bush should be the one getting called out for it.

Am I the only one able to see this?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2008, 12:32:20 PM »
You're kiddin' right?  :-\

He said "watching the u.s. economy implode/crumble"... under the Bush mandate!!!

He was implying that since Bush is the one who fucked it up, Bush should be the one getting called out for it.

Am I the only one able to see this?

Guys - this video is from LAST WEEK.   

Do you think Bush understand/cares or is even aware of the current troubles in our economy.   He doesn't seem to troubled to me.

Taking great joy in the meltdown of our financial system on the offhand chance that it might cause Bush some concern is lame. 

Why not make the same point about soldiers getting killed and maimed in Iraq?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2008, 02:24:42 PM »
Maybe one day he'll get Water-boarded and tell us it FUN!!! :D

Stupidest man on the Planet.  :o

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2008, 05:14:43 PM »
Guys - this video is from LAST WEEK.   

Do you think Bush understand/cares or is even aware of the current troubles in our economy.   He doesn't seem to troubled to me.

Taking great joy in the meltdown of our financial system on the offhand chance that it might cause Bush some concern is lame. 

Why not make the same point about soldiers getting killed and maimed in Iraq?

;D ;D ;D ;D

What a disgrace!