Author Topic: Matt Morgan newest American Gladiator  (Read 4877 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Matt Morgan newest American Gladiator
« on: March 06, 2008, 02:15:54 PM »
TNAwrestling.com has learned that TNA superstar Matt Morgan has been offered a contract by NBC to become the newest Gladiator on the hit show "American Gladiators".

Morgan will continue to be a member of the TNA Wrestling roster while competing on American Gladiators.

"To say I'm excited is a huge understatement," Morgan told TNAwrestling.com by phone. "Wrestling is in my blood and TNA will always be my home - and the chance to appear on both TNA and American Gladiators is a major personal accomplishment."

Morgan will be traveling to Los Angeles in the coming days to take part in an American Gladiator "boot camp" that all new Gladiators must go through.

It's expected that Morgan will make his American Gladiators debut in the second season of the hit show

He goes 6'10 300+ lbs

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Matt Morgan newest American Gladiator
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 02:20:21 PM »
I approve 

I knew those rainbow colored peacock feathers had some purpose, I might actually watch this piece of shit show.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 02:26:10 PM »
Did I read that correctly ?! 6"10 / 300lbs ?!!?

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 02:27:41 PM »
a couple of years ago when he was in the WWE he was soooooooooooooooo much bigger, one of the biggest wrestlers that were around, ill try and find a photo
there's no magic pills... just needles

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 03:24:52 PM »
a couple of years ago when he was in the WWE he was soooooooooooooooo much bigger, one of the biggest wrestlers that were around, ill try and find a photo

I remember that.  Nathan Jones was there around that time too.  Two massive fuckers.  I remember Big Show, Lesnar, Morgan and Jones all on a four man tag team.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 03:29:23 PM »
One of my friends is in the works to possibly become one.  Face is similar, facial hair is similar, but my friend is 6'5 300+ haha and a bodybuilder...i joke around and tell him he looks like a pirate haha but hes a scary lookin dude if he doesnt smile

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 04:12:19 PM »
I remember that.  Nathan Jones was there around that time too.  Two massive fuckers.  I remember Big Show, Lesnar, Morgan and Jones all on a four man tag team.
yeah Nathan Jones used to compete in the worlds strongest years back, his nick was "Mega-Man" pretty cool fucking nick 8)

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 04:16:10 PM »
yeah Nathan Jones used to compete in the worlds strongest years back, his nick was "Mega-Man" pretty cool fucking nick 8)
without doubt nathan jones was one of the most impressive people i have ever seen..... absofukinglutely HUGE...
he also did some time in jail i think for manslaughter....
but still one big fucker

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 04:28:59 PM »
without doubt nathan jones was one of the most impressive people i have ever seen..... absofukinglutely HUGE...
he also did some time in jail i think for manslaughter....
but still one big fucker

Pretty sure it was armed robbery.  I don't think he would be allowed to travel all over the world with wwe if he was a murderer.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 04:59:57 PM »
Pretty sure it was armed robbery.  I don't think he would be allowed to travel all over the world with wwe if he was a murderer.
yeah your probaly right, all i know is that he served some time and was a huge fucker....
great wrestler too

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 06:16:31 PM »

Are they dumping Militia? 

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 06:48:11 PM »

he was sentenced to 16 years...served 8

here's a little clip from an interview......this is after he kicked off a cell door!!!

Jones: I broke out of solitary confinement, and they had to try to subdue me. The first time, they used normal gas on me; it just made me more pissed. (Laughs) It made me angrier. It made my eyes burn; it made my throat burn. I said, "This doesn't make me feel like submitting to them at all. I want to hurt them now." So then they started using a different sort of gas -- gas designed to actually knock you unconscious. Because, you know, they didn't want to get hurt. Prison officers were getting hurt trying to subdue me. They were all so scared of me -- a lot of them were sitting outside going, "You go in! I'm not going in first!" Because they knew the first guy that came in was going to get his head taken off.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 07:55:47 PM »

Didnt "megaman" have his arm broken by Magnus Samuelson during an arm wrestling match?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 08:13:21 PM »
he was sentenced to 16 years...served 8

here's a little clip from an interview......this is after he kicked off a cell door!!!

Jones: I broke out of solitary confinement, and they had to try to subdue me. The first time, they used normal gas on me; it just made me more pissed. (Laughs) It made me angrier. It made my eyes burn; it made my throat burn. I said, "This doesn't make me feel like submitting to them at all. I want to hurt them now." So then they started using a different sort of gas -- gas designed to actually knock you unconscious. Because, you know, they didn't want to get hurt. Prison officers were getting hurt trying to subdue me. They were all so scared of me -- a lot of them were sitting outside going, "You go in! I'm not going in first!" Because they knew the first guy that came in was going to get his head taken off.
haha.  The problem with people like that is they are their own worst enemy.  Apparently, violence also helped him end up in jail...haha, good story though.
N

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 08:18:02 PM »
Didnt "megaman" have his arm broken by Magnus Samuelson during an arm wrestling match?

Yup, so much for "megaman"

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 08:39:56 PM »
haha.  The problem with people like that is they are their own worst enemy.  Apparently, violence also helped him end up in jail...haha, good story though.

apparently he wrecked a bunch of shit.....

i read he kicked the cell door off...then went to the mess area and made something to eat before there were enough guards to detain him LOL

spinnis

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 02:04:02 AM »

Big dude all the wayy big dude.

spinnis

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 02:05:19 AM »
He just walk over the top rope like its nothing lol

spinnis

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 02:09:48 AM »
Holy Fuck, he just picked big show like it was a little child :D 500fucking pounds

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 01:00:29 PM »
Definitely a very big boy

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 09:44:50 PM »
was he on "tough enough"?

E
E

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2008, 10:23:52 PM »
Yes, regarding Matt Morgan, and there will be a few more surprises soon...

http://www.getbig.com/headlines/2008/03/06/american-gladiators-season-2-will-begin-may-12th/

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2008, 10:24:07 AM »
dont know why wwe didnt keep him around, seemed to be just what they were looking for a huge guy that actually had strength to back it up.

M-mmm-mm-m-maaatt  Ma-ma-ma-morgan kicked ass!