Author Topic: Flex Wheeler - the greatest never to win the olympia?  (Read 17067 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Flex Wheeler - the greatest never to win the olympia?
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2008, 05:48:08 AM »
i still haven't gotten over the fact that Lee Priest didn't win the 1970 Arnold Classic.

He wasn't in shape.....he spilled over plus he was too short back then.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2008, 06:10:39 AM »
We saw national television accreditation on NGC when they talked about steroids … they say what ever they want ... and who ever doesnt have a clue of what is going on will buy it ... I didn’t say Jay reached a better condition that flex … I said he reached a less body fat percentage … skin type does have a big influence on condition … Martinez does get leaner than Dorian … but he doesn’t get the grainy look cause that has to do with skin type …

I hate to nitpick, and I understand about skin type and all, but ...

I just don't see that Martinez gets leaner than Dorian did   ???   That seems like an extreme example.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2008, 07:53:00 AM »
Flex Wheeler - the greatest never to win the olympia?

Flex had the problem of always being attacked by ninjas, which compromised his contest preparation.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2008, 08:07:48 AM »
  Flex had the problem of always being attacked by ninjas, which compromised his contest preparation.

It's been proven that ninja attacks increase your body fat and prevents you from getting rid of that film of water, even if you piss your pants every time.