Author Topic: Flex Wheeler - the greatest never to win the olympia?  (Read 17061 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Flex Wheeler - the greatest never to win the olympia?
« on: March 09, 2008, 10:33:13 AM »
Can't believe flex never won the big one.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Flex Wheeler - the greatest never to win the olympia?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 10:34:48 AM »
I can't believe he didn't win in 1993. That was the year he had a bodyfat level of 0.0%

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 10:36:11 AM »
always showed up in great shape, great lines.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 10:39:08 AM »
even without the drugs, he showed up in top condition.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 10:39:51 AM »
err.. one of those dudes is not Flex. But I suppose you did it on purpose anyways...

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 10:41:10 AM »
'93 and '99 should've been Flex's years.  >:(

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 10:42:39 AM »
even without the drugs, he showed up in top condition.
I agree, he looked great when clean, which proves he wasnt all drugs,

He could also handle the big heavy iron.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 10:44:04 AM »
err.. one of those dudes is not Flex. But I suppose you did it on purpose anyways...

Can we keep this thread on topic please?

No need to hate on Flex. Was one of the greatest.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 10:44:43 AM »
His skin fold measurement was 0.0 not Fat % … in 93 he could beat Dorian … in 98 &99 … he couldn’t beat Ronnie …

Dorain looked som much bigger and was ripped that a rookie was not going to take that away from his … and being a reigning champion Dorian’s physique was preferred …

98-99 Flex and Ronnie had the same physique type but Ronnie was bigger, harder, leaner and more muscular … also Ronnie had a bigger and better shoulder to waist ratio … so it doesn’t matter if Ronnie got a contract from Joe Weider after the Pre-judging … Ronnie was the better bodybuilder that night

To me flex’s 93 ASC appearance was his best

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 10:48:25 AM »
His skin fold measurement was 0.0 not Fat % … in 93 he could beat Dorian … in 98 &99 … he couldn’t beat Ronnie …

Dorain looked som much bigger and was ripped that a rookie was not going to take that away from his … and being a reigning champion Dorian’s physique was preferred …

98-99 Flex and Ronnie had the same physique type but Ronnie was bigger, harder, leaner and more muscular … also Ronnie had a bigger and better shoulder to waist ratio … so it doesn’t matter if Ronnie got a contract from Joe Weider after the Pre-judging … Ronnie was the better bodybuilder that night

To me flex’s 93 ASC appearance was his best

Would you say that to Billy Smiths face? He outweights you by 90 pounds.

He actually measured the bf % of Kenneth "flexingtonsteele/Flex/Flexability" Wheeler to be 0.0. This was witnessed by none other than James Quinn (Not "Mighty" Mike Quinn).

Everyone knows this, its bodybuilding legend, what are you an expert in again?

No need to hate on flex bro.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 10:52:05 AM »
Can we keep this thread on topic please?

No need to hate on Flex. Was one of the greatest.

then don't post pictures of Lee Priest between Flex's photos. It's obvious it's not Flex.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2008, 10:52:54 AM »
then don't post pictures of Lee Priest between Flex's photos. It's obvious it's not Flex.

Are you retarded? Thats NOT Lee priest. ::)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 10:59:36 AM »
Would you say that to Billy Smiths face? He outweights you by 90 pounds.

He actually measured the bf % of Kenneth "flexingtonsteele/Flex/Flexability" Wheeler to be 0.0. This was witnessed by none other than James Quinn (Not "Mighty" Mike Quinn).

Everyone knows this, its bodybuilding legend, what are you an expert in again?

No need to hate on flex bro.

Oh well … if you think a person can live with 0% body fat then great … i know that Jay got to 3% … not a lot of guys test for that and it vary from a Scale to another …

What did Billy Smiths use to measure Flex’s Body fat … that is what I thought … that statement was spread through a video of the ASC with Flex routine

no Hate on Flex ... this is just my opinion ... he was great but he never deserved to win ... not that he wasnt good enough ... but cause the others were better

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2008, 11:04:26 AM »

Oh well … if you think a person can live with 0% body fat then great … i know that Jay got to 3% … not a lot of guys test for that and it vary from a Scale to another …

What did Billy Smiths use to measure Flex’s Body fat … that is what I thought … that statement was spread through a video of the ASC with Flex routine

no Hate on Flex ... this is just my opinion ... he was great but he never deserved to win ... not that he wasnt good enough ... but cause the others were better

So now, you are saying Jason Cutler has attained the level of conditioning that Flex achieved in 1993? I hope you are trying to be funny here.

That was broadcast on ESPN, back when bodybuilding was on television. I doubt William "Billy" Quinn would risk his television broadcastind career by lying on national

television.

Why the hate for flex, he deserves respect, one of the best ever, period, as these pics show.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2008, 11:05:51 AM »
Flex was great, but he belongs to the PAST. Future belongs to the great WOLF

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 11:08:47 AM »
i still haven't gotten over the fact that Lee Priest didn't win the 1970 Arnold Classic.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2008, 11:10:14 AM »
Flex was great, but he belongs to the PAST. Future belongs to the great WOLF

show me a dennis wolf pic that beats this, oh and flex was clean here.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 11:12:27 AM »
show me a dennis wolf pic that beats this, oh and flex was clean here.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA, easy one!! Check this previously unpublished picture of Wolf. He was natural there as well, dwarfing Lee Priest.. I mean Flex!!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2008, 11:29:25 AM »
We saw national television accreditation on NGC when they talked about steroids … they say what ever they want ... and who ever doesnt have a clue of what is going on will buy it ... I didn’t say Jay reached a better condition that flex … I said he reached a less body fat percentage … skin type does have a big influence on condition … Martinez does get leaner than Dorian … but he doesn’t get the grainy look cause that has to do with skin type …

I have nothing against flex … hell I don’t even know the guy … I just say what I think … I didn’t disrespect him … he looked great and one of the best bodybuilders in the world and a legend … he just couldn’t win ion 93 or 98-99 … and I stated my reasons … others just Flex should have won cause they favored him … or he was more entertaining 

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2008, 11:31:31 AM »
We saw national television accreditation on NGC when they talked about steroids … they say what ever they want ... and who ever doesnt have a clue of what is going on will buy it ... I didn’t say Jay reached a better condition that flex … I said he reached a less body fat percentage … skin type does have a big influence on condition … Martinez does get leaner than Dorian … but he doesn’t get the grainy look cause that has to do with skin type …

I have nothing against flex … hell I don’t even know the guy … I just say what I think … I didn’t disrespect him … he looked great and one of the best bodybuilders in the world and a legend … he just couldn’t win ion 93 or 98-99 … and I stated my reasons … others just Flex should have won cause they favored him … or he was more entertaining 

whateva dude, Flex was one of the best and you know it.

Jealousy isnt a nice quality for one to have.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2008, 11:38:22 AM »
Lot of haters in this thread.

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »

youre smart, but you still smell like a dumpster full of diapers that's been in the sun for 3 days.

Thoughts?
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2008, 11:42:39 AM »
These two men.

I

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2008, 11:46:30 AM »
These two men.

flex looked better, even when clean.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2008, 11:47:52 AM »
Levrone, Nasser, Flex, Sean, Padilla, Plantz and others...

I'd say Levrone was the greatest to never win an Olympia. Flex's year was supposed to be 1998 but Ronnie spanked him, plus he had calf implants and was a known synthol user.