Author Topic: DEREK ANTHONY UPDATE  (Read 14025 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: DEREK ANTHONY UPDATE
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2008, 06:15:26 PM »
i saw it from about 2 feet away.  Not a rug.

Jason
you dont know what you're talking about in this jr

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2008, 07:07:36 PM »
i saw it from about 2 feet away.  Not a rug.

Jason
Hey Jason, is he as small IRL as he looks from pics?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2008, 07:39:47 PM »
Derek, judging by those marks on your arms I would say you have aids. When you come to Canada and you pass a HIV test I will be happy to fight you for $. You can follow along with Palumbo to the Niagra Falls or Toronto pro show and we can set something up, and video tape it for all get biggers.

How good is your sprawl?

You must pass an HIV test.
shotgun on the team

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2008, 07:52:37 PM »
Almost everybody here agree those marks are nothing but aids killing derek slowly. hahaha this is awesome, derek is gonna die but he will deny aids hahahaha

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2008, 07:55:42 PM »
they look like crystal meth scars to me, reaction to a toxic batch

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2008, 08:00:42 PM »
Hey Jason, is he as small IRL as he looks from pics?

I would say that 225-230 could be fair.  Like I said earlier, its hard for me to tell due to his height and severely distended abdomen.  He looked muscular, but nothing earth shattering....def bigger than 90 percent of the expo guys...easily.

Jason

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2008, 08:11:51 PM »
derek anthony you need to channel that evol into love

or life will start showing MORE signs of the devil to show you that you have truly lived

make peace my brother, there are those out there that wish you well
A

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2008, 08:20:15 PM »
That's a good idea, Pete.  Thanks for the tip.  I'll write up the letter on Monday and send it out.

LOL. Solid Gold.

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2008, 08:26:18 PM »
You don't fight for a "pro card" in boxing.  It would be easy to verify what your amateur record is , if you really have one by checking with the your state's amateur organization.  I saw that picture of you working the heavy bag, you couldn't hit most amateurs in the ass with a hand full of salt, let alone have anything close to success in boxing. 

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »
AMYTIME MAN ANYTIME !

IF YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT MEAT ME AT THE OLYMPIA I LL FILM IT. COME ON?? WHY NOT.

Meat me?  I don't think Squad had that in mind.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2008, 09:25:32 PM »
derek anthony you need to channel that evol into love

or life will start showing MORE signs of the devil to show you that you have truly lived

make peace my brother, there are those out there that wish you well

Here's to you DA!! Soar high like the hawk that you are!!
Spirit of Truth

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2008, 09:53:01 PM »
SINCE ALL YOU GUYS HATE AND CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME AND WHAT IM DOING WITH MY LIFE. AND THINK IM A LOSER GAY FOR PAY OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR ME SO I THOUGHT ID LIKE TO SHARE :-*

AUGUST ILL BE GETTING MARRIED. (SINCE YOU THINK IM GAY)

We didn't say you were gay, we said you are gay for money.  Your marriage should not affect this.

I BOUGHT A NICE PEICE OF PROPERTY MY SECOND PEICE IN FT. LAUDERDALE ON THE BEACH. (SINCE YOU THINK I LIVE IN MY MOMS BASEMENT) LOL

Bullshit.  Post the deed.

I AM 7 AND 0 IN AMATERUR BOXING AND WILL BE FIGHTING IN TWO WEEKS FOR MY PRO CARD. LAST FIGHT WAS SUPPOSE TO GET IT. BUT IT WASNT SANCTIONED. ( SINCE YOU MUST KNOW WHY I LOST WEIGHT AND KNOW I DONT HAVE AIDS. I WAS 230 AT THE ARNOLD USSUALLY 242 YEAR ROUND HAVE TO GET DOWN TO 225 TO FIGHT.)

Who have you been fighting?  5 year olds?   http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

ALSO AM APPEARING ON LAW AND ORDER FOR THE SECOND TIME IN AUGUST. PLAYING A INMATE PERFECT FIT.

A loser prisoner with AIDS.   Perfect fit.

WILL BE ON JOSE CANSECO NEW REALITY SHOW MAKING APPEARENCES ON THE SHOW"NO WAY JOSE" ITS GOING TO BE GREAT!

Jose is a bit of a loser too.  He's hit bottom and will do anything for money.  His associaton with you proves it.  I predict the "reality show" will be cancelled within 5 episodes.

PS:  If you are making any money at all off this bullshit, maybe it's time to look into a new toupee?  Your rug looks like shit.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2008, 10:15:49 PM »

This video says a lot about Long Island guidos and most guidos.  Brutally confused Italians, who emulate black rappers, but will call them blacks. ::) 
What is it with guidos worshipping ignorant rappers?  People like this, actually frighten me.  It shows how evolution has taken a toll for the worse, in many cases.  Every time I see someone with a sideways hat, I want to smack the shit out them. ;)  Even better, the "one pant leg up".
It seems like the dumber you appear to be, the "harder" you are...in the ghetto...haha  Our country should periodically bomb ghettos to rid us of human waste, such as this. ;)
"Yo, yo, yo...you know what I'm sayin' yo." ::)

N

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2008, 10:21:56 PM »
Yeah, you tallk shit now behind the computer, but you would not talk the shit to their faces-these dudes would fuck you up!  ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2008, 10:22:37 PM »
This video says a lot about Long Island guidos and most guidos.  Brutally confused Italians, who emulate black rappers, but will call them ####. ::) 
What is it with guidos worshipping ignorant rappers?  People like this, actually frighten me.  It shows how evolution has taken a toll for the worse, in many cases.  Every time I see someone with a sideways hat, I want to smack the shit out them. ;)  Even better, the "one pant leg up".
It seems like the dumber you appear to be, the "harder" you are...in the ghetto...haha  Our country should periodically bomb ghettos to rid us of human waste, such as this. ;)
"Yo, yo, yo...you know what I'm sayin' yo." ::)

meltdown

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2008, 12:56:14 AM »
DA gots perma-rag ;D
A

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2008, 01:06:26 AM »
I DONT HAVE A LOT OF $ 100K A YEAR IS NOT A LOT OF $$ I WOULD LOVE TO BE RICH BUT IM HAPPY AND WORK HARD.

ITS NOT A TOUPEE LIKE I SAID I GOT SURGERY 3 TIMES I WILL HAVE A FULL HEAD OF HAIR TILL IM DEAD.

ITS GENETIC MY FATHER,AND GRANDFATHERS WERE BOTH BALD. I WAS GOING TO BE BALD REGUARDLESS IF I DIDNT TAKE STEROIDS SO I GOT THE SURGERY YOUNG AND KEPT UP WITH IT.

ITS FUNNY I TELL MY SURGEON YOU GUYS ON THE BOARD THINK ITS TOUPEE. HE LAUGHS AND SAYS WOW I DID A GREAT JOB.

KEEP HATING DUDE REALLY IM TRULY HURT :-*

Serious question.

How many grafts did you have done in the 2nd and 3rd sessions?

I had the same thing, both grandfathers bald, steroids just sped it up, but been clean 4.5 years and have lost no more hair. Had one operation, 2633 grafts, just wondering the difference the 2nd and 3rd made and if you have lost ALL your original on the top or is some still good (hard to know maybe). Mine is fine now and i am happy with it maybe more operations in the future if i start to drop more.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2008, 01:08:29 AM »
Did you ask for the bowlcut surgery too?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2008, 03:52:28 AM »
Theres a lot of hate for DA on this board. ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2008, 05:03:57 AM »
There isn't a lot of genuine hate for DA anymore, mostly just who an insult contest.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2008, 05:40:58 AM »
AUGUST ILL BE GETTING MARRIED.

What's the lucky guy's name?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2008, 05:54:15 AM »
Yeah, you tallk shit now behind the computer, but you would not talk the shit to their faces-these dudes would fuck you up!  ::)

Croatch wears TapOut, so he would kill these bitches.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2008, 05:56:30 AM »
Our country should periodically bomb ghettos to rid us of human waste, such as this.
Maybe a "sanitation project" should be started. Public "showers" would be a good start.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2008, 09:54:30 AM »
DA, I commend you for taking up boxing, it would be interesting to see how far you can take this new career move. Going 7 and 0 is very impressive. At the rate that you are going, how long do you think it will take to make it to the top level? What is your dream match up? A possible title match with Vitaly Klitchko? I think that could be a decent match up, is that the ultimate goal?