Author Topic: Jay Cutler has bodyguards while in Germany  (Read 5224 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Jay Cutler has bodyguards while in Germany
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 07:43:40 AM »
DK and Stark,yeah bodyguards sounds about right :D

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 11:15:21 AM »
WAIT!
He needs protection cos it's Wolf's homeland and he was robbed!!!  >:( >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2008, 11:17:23 AM »
WAIT!
He needs protection cos it's Wolf's homeland and he was robbed!!!  >:( >:(

nah, remember the final posedown at the Olympia?  What was Cutler's philosophy?

"Run... it's zee germans!"

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2008, 11:26:41 AM »
you guys are crazy if you think anyboyd knows who jay cutler is.. hell, i work in a suppllement shop and i always have bb'ing dvd's playing on the t.v....  yesterday i played jay cutler "new improved and beyond" all day and everybody that came in would ask   "whos that beast?"(or something along those lines)..   now, much more people will know who ronnie coleman is when i have the cost of redemption playing..   but still, its only a few people that even recognize ronnie.   only one guy who came in recognized jay, and he said "he won the mr.olympia last year, right?"...didnt even know jays name, just that he won the olympia...

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2008, 11:31:07 AM »
you guys are crazy if you think anyboyd knows who jay cutler is.. hell, i work in a suppllement shop and i always have bb'ing dvd's playing on the t.v....  yesterday i played jay cutler "new improved and beyond" all day and everybody that came in would ask   "whos that beast?"(or something along those lines)..   now, much more people will know who ronnie coleman is when i have the cost of redemption playing..   but still, its only a few people that even recognize ronnie.   only one guy who came in recognized jay, and he said "he won the mr.olympia last year, right?"...didnt even know jays name, just that he won the olympia...

If he's guest posing at some expo in Germany, he mght need protection from the "overly enthusiastic" German crowd. We all know how wild Germans are. NOt like the Italian for instance. As it will most likely be German bodybuilders, you can expect them to be at an average 6.1 for 230 pounds. So the real question is: who's got pictures of the boduguards?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2008, 11:34:16 AM »
come on, photoshop experts....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2008, 11:37:05 AM »
Maybe he needs bodyguards cuz he's afraid Stark would bore him to death with his anti-steroids rants ???

;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2008, 12:24:16 PM »
Maybe he needs bodyguards cuz he's afraid Stark would bore him to death with his anti-steroids rants ???

;D

;D  ;D  ;D

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2008, 03:12:33 PM »
If he's guest posing at some expo in Germany, he mght need protection from the "overly enthusiastic" German crowd. We all know how wild Germans are. NOt like the Italian for instance. As it will most likely be German bodybuilders, you can expect them to be at an average 6.1 for 230 pounds. So the real question is: who's got pictures of the boduguards?

yep...italians are right up there with the english when it comes to their hometown teams losing football matches.  roits, urinating on the guy in front of them and burning cars are just a few.   
Oh...Monica!

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2008, 09:12:18 PM »

;D
Stark is like a child (seen and not heard)

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2008, 09:45:30 PM »
Jay cutler is the best bodybuilder ever!!!