Author Topic: I have never been a fan of Dexter!!!  (Read 3314 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: I have never been a fan of Dexter!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 03:45:45 PM »
dex looked his all time best at the arnold this year.   undoubtedly the best conditioned he has ever been, and obviously much more heavily muscled.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 03:46:01 PM »
when he won his first ASC back in 2005 i think that was the best conditioned i have ever seen him.
but he has put on some more mass now so i think he looks better now..
At last years O was the best combination of the both i have seen (mass and conditioning)

I think he really IMO broke out at last years Mr. O, his seperation (mainly in the lower body and quads), conditioning and added size were the best so far I have seen from him. He is def top 3-4 again if he continues at this pace, he could win but the competetion is stiff if the others come in ripped as well.
I

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2008, 03:49:32 PM »
I think he really IMO broke out at last years Mr. O, his seperation (mainly in the lower body and quads), conditioning and added size were the best so far I have seen from him. He is def top 3-4 again if he continues at this pace, he could win but the competetion is stiff if the others come in ripped as well.

Hi Dexter

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2008, 03:49:52 PM »
dex looked his all time best at the arnold this year.   undoubtedly the best conditioned he has ever been, and obviously much more heavily muscled.

Best overall, Yes. But I still think his conditioning in 2003 Mr. O and maybe even 2004 Mr. O was better. His hardness and overall muscle seperation has improved though thus him looking shaprer and better conditioned, but in 2003 he was ripped to shreds and def deserved the 3rd at the O.
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2008, 03:52:01 PM »
Hi Dexter

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah look at my past posts and I have mostly trashed Dex in the past.
I