Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 5470 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: March 13, 2008, 06:20:05 PM »
gh15,

I'm a natural and will likely remain natural for another ten years, until nature tells me to go to HRT.  I'm 31 at 5'10" and 175 pounds, and very aggressive, high energy, very active and healthy, but very skinny too.

I wanted to get your take on eating and training.  What would you recommend I use to get to 200 or 210 pounds at 12-15% bodyfat?  That would be a 25 pound gain.  I currently eat 2800 calories per day, and I'm happy with the results I've seen, but the scale won't move.  Just wanted to see what you thought, if bumping the calories, or a certain # of daily grams of protein, is something youd recommend. 

Training - should I be going 5 days a week, for 75 minutes on the weights?  More, or less?  Any other advice you can throw at me - things I should be doing or not doing?  This isn't hormone advice, it's 'everything else' advice, and I know you know more about these things that most others.

Thanks!

this deserve a longer answeer and more time from me but ill try to put it here,,

yoru problem is your age,,you are 31 ,,at age 31 nothing go to 220 with out the use of hormones and constant use of hormones,,220 and 10-13% like you want will only come with hormones at your age and nothing else will do it but hormones,,

no matter what you eat or how much you eat with out hormones your body will simply ppop it as in diareah or just normal poop,,you will eithe rget very soft and fat or remain same size and get sick,,

it is very hard to grow past 200lb at age 30 anything with 10% or so of bodyfat unless you been and are on hormones,,liar is the ones who tell you dieffenernty with very small number of individuals who can do it at the 10% since they been chubby chunky from teen age years and got down from 300lb to the 220lb and can somehow maintain 220 at 15-20% and those are the black guys with a better muscle shape and more muscle respond and fulness to begin with

guys over 25 hardly make any gains natually ,,they all on hormones,,they all beg for products from morning to night and many of them dont even look at weights when hormones are not with them and thats why they go from cycle to cycle and shorten the times between cycles to almost nothing

in general at 175lb 5'10 inorder to look cut and muscule to an impressive level you have to add size and weight and not only weight,,,size and weight at age 30 will only come in a combo of hormones food and training,,one of them missing and you wont see what you want,,

you can get slim cut in the 155lb and look 6-7% if you work really really hard at it and serisouly look attractive for the other gender and they will truly think you are 175-180 many guys do it and do it sucesfuly but then enter a 200lb + pounder swith some widness and muscle and no one see you any more if you get what im saying,,it all depends what you doi it for ,,,if you do it to look good you can look good ripped anc cut to the bone at 155-160lb naturally if working at it very very hard at 5'10,,it is very hard to do and takes lots of knowing of the body and training and nutrition and basically you eliminate junk from your diet for ever inorder to achieve it and when you do it doesnt look like a bodybuilder but will look good for the 110lb 5'6 girl you want to date

good luck,,
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 06:26:35 PM »
A dream just died

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 06:27:01 PM »
OWNED.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 07:10:51 PM »

Sorry 240...

at least you've got your guns  ;D
just not good enough

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 07:12:57 PM »
A dream just died
LOL. Another name change is in order: 240 is busted?   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 07:44:04 PM »
!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 05:02:11 AM »
A dream just died

Now that was hilarious!

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 05:19:52 AM »
this deserve a longer answeer and more time from me but ill try to put it here,,

yoru problem is your age,,you are 31 ,,at age 31 nothing go to 220 with out the use of hormones and constant use of hormones,,220 and 10-13% like you want will only come with hormones at your age and nothing else will do it but hormones,,

no matter what you eat or how much you eat with out hormones your body will simply ppop it as in diareah or just normal poop,,you will eithe rget very soft and fat or remain same size and get sick,,

it is very hard to grow past 200lb at age 30 anything with 10% or so of bodyfat unless you been and are on hormones,,liar is the ones who tell you dieffenernty with very small number of individuals who can do it at the 10% since they been chubby chunky from teen age years and got down from 300lb to the 220lb and can somehow maintain 220 at 15-20% and those are the black guys with a better muscle shape and more muscle respond and fulness to begin with

guys over 25 hardly make any gains natually ,,they all on hormones,,they all beg for products from morning to night and many of them dont even look at weights when hormones are not with them and thats why they go from cycle to cycle and shorten the times between cycles to almost nothing

in general at 175lb 5'10 inorder to look cut and muscule to an impressive level you have to add size and weight and not only weight,,,size and weight at age 30 will only come in a combo of hormones food and training,,one of them missing and you wont see what you want,,

you can get slim cut in the 155lb and look 6-7% if you work really really hard at it and serisouly look attractive for the other gender and they will truly think you are 175-180 many guys do it and do it sucesfuly but then enter a 200lb + pounder swith some widness and muscle and no one see you any more if you get what im saying,,it all depends what you doi it for ,,,if you do it to look good you can look good ripped anc cut to the bone at 155-160lb naturally if working at it very very hard at 5'10,,it is very hard to do and takes lots of knowing of the body and training and nutrition and basically you eliminate junk from your diet for ever inorder to achieve it and when you do it doesnt look like a bodybuilder but will look good for the 110lb 5'6 girl you want to date

good luck,,

This is horseshit!!  Rob, up your calories to 3500 - 4000 per day, and start powerlifting.  If you work a true powerlifting routine and bust your balls you could put on 15 - 20 lbs in 18 months.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 05:20:30 AM »
thanks gh15!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 05:26:41 AM »
Why is GH15 making PM's public?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 06:59:52 AM »
Why is GH15 making PM's public?
That is per Gh15 policy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 08:23:18 AM »

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 08:29:00 AM »

good luck,,

goddamn you are dumb.

robby don't listen to the fool you could easily get to 200 leaner by eating more clean meals and changing your training program cycling to avoid OT's.

this kid is sooooo stupid it makes baby jesus cry.....

a buddy of mine is all natural 6'2 240 about 8%......this clown is an idiot I know 100's of guys over the years that have gotten big and lean and ate cheeseburgers...he's an idiioooooooooooooot!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 08:34:15 AM »
goddamn you are dumb.

robby don't listen to the fool you could easily get to 200 leaner by eating more clean meals and changing your training program cycling to avoid OT's.

this kid is sooooo stupid it makes baby jesus cry.....

a buddy of mine is all natural 6'2 240 about 8%......this clown is an idiot I know 100's of guys over the years that have gotten big and lean and ate cheeseburgers...he's an idiioooooooooooooot!
6'2, 240 @ 8% and natural? Right...and you still believe in the Tooth Fairy, dont'cha?
!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 09:00:44 AM »
id say you look pretty good there Robert.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2008, 09:05:08 AM »

youre not so unsexy yourself there stud.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2008, 09:11:48 AM »
Their is no way he is going to gain any muscle at this age, guys again we are talking about someone who is 30's, no way to gain past that point unless you are hormonized.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2008, 09:14:24 AM »

Yes!!
Drugs, music and changing diapers

Rob is living the dream

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2008, 09:14:53 AM »
maybe rob has secret training methods obtained from arnold?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 09:16:44 AM »
All Desitin.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 09:18:21 AM »
Yes!!
Drugs, music and changing diapers

Rob is living the dream

yeah rob has it all, gorgious wife, good health, great job he loves, knowledge of politics and rockhard bod.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 09:19:17 AM »
yeah rob has it all, gorgious wife, good health, great job he loves, knowledge of politics and rockhard bod.
He is quite the muscle hunk, is he not?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2008, 09:31:42 AM »
gh didn't even answer his question  ::)

he simply said take drugs or diet ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2008, 09:35:13 AM »
gh didn't even answer his question  ::)

he simply said take drugs or diet ::)
Sure he did. Gh15 informed 240 that he was being delusional, and the only way to reach 240's unrealistic goals he is dreaming about is to take drugs.
!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2008, 09:36:47 AM »