Author Topic: 3 British Muslims describe torture at Guantanamo Bay  (Read 11135 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
3 British Muslims describe torture at Guantanamo Bay
« on: March 14, 2008, 06:39:26 PM »
There are other parts on youtubethat go into the other stuff they had to endure, (beatings, hunger, etc). Crazy to think one day your just trying to go about your day and the next your whole life is upside down. At this part in the video they were already incarcerated for over a year.

Trailer:

Video:

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: 3 British Muslims describe torture at Guantanamo Bay
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 06:41:26 PM »
They are obviously lying and should be summarily executed.

They are terrorist, how can you believe them?

You've read how much they get fed right?

It's all a plot by the liberal media who hates America and doesn't have the will to fight for freedom.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 06:44:50 PM »
They are obviously lying and should be summarily executed.

They are terrorist, how can you believe them?

You've read how much they get fed right?

It's all a plot by the liberal media who hates America and doesn't have the will to fight for freedom.

They lied so well that America had to let them go.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 06:47:43 PM »
They lied so well that America had to let them go.
Well they obviously have been paid by terrorist organizations to say that to make America look bad and create more justifiable hatred by liberals and homosexuals who want legalized same sex civil unions

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 06:49:30 PM »
Well they obviously have been paid by terrorist organizations to say that to make America look bad and create more justifiable hatred by liberals and homosexuals who want legalized same sex civil unions

lol

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 07:51:16 AM »
I'm not here to defend this behavior or some of the allegations of what happened at Gitmo, BUT.....

duty there is difficult for the Sailors, Marines, and Soldiers present.  Any wrongdoings, actual or even alleged, are fully investigated and punishment is severe.  The prison guards and officials at Gitmo actually step very lightly.  Much of this is due to a lot of political pressure, both internal and internationally, on the controversy of even the existence of this facility.  Officers and senior Enlisted keep a sharp reign on prisoners' treatment and well-being(insert your own sarcastic joke here).

I know this doesn't fit into the popular mode that Gitmo is some sort of Gulag operated by an out of control, lunatic band of US military savages.  I can't even queue up dramatic music or find actors to portray what the popular belief is.  The reality is the prison there is hypersensitive, moreso than I've ever seen in any other common US prison.   

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 08:47:08 AM »
I'm not here to defend this behavior or some of the allegations of what happened at Gitmo, BUT.....

duty there is difficult for the Sailors, Marines, and Soldiers present.

You know what? You're right. They know what they're doing is wrong because their heart is telling them what they're doing is wrong. Yet, they've been trained to accept their superior's orders above anything else (and this is the final goal for ALL Americans). If I were them, I'd get up, say "fuck it" and leave the army/marines.

Any wrongdoings, actual or even alleged, are fully investigated and punishment is severe.

Hehehehehehe. Wait, hahahahahahahahaha!!! Yup, we install concentration camps in a foreign land and the first thing we think of is fairness and humanity. This country is going mad!!

The prison guards and officials at Gitmo actually step very lightly.  Much of this is due to a lot of political pressure, both internal and internationally[...]

To the contrary: Our government does not give a shit about international opinion. If they did, FOR A SECOND, we wouldn't have done half the shit we've done.

[...]on the controversy of even the existence of this facility.

There's no controversy, they're concentration camps. End of story. You do the math. The only controversy is artificially created here in the US, where the media has stopped reporting on the goingson at Guantánamo altogether. But make no mistake, the rest of the world knows we're running concentration camps and they know them as such.

Officers and senior Enlisted keep a sharp reign on prisoners' treatment and well-being(insert your own sarcastic joke here).

Riiiiiiight:

I know this doesn't fit into the popular mode that Gitmo is some sort of Gulag operated by an out of control, lunatic band of US military savages.  I can't even queue up dramatic music or find actors to portray what the popular belief is.  The reality is the prison there is hypersensitive, moreso than I've ever seen in any other common US prison.  

What do you mean?! Are you for real?!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 08:47:26 AM »
Did they also describe how islam openly condones slavery, polygamy, child molestation and muslim supremacism?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 08:52:23 AM »
Did they also describe how islam openly condones slavery, polygamy, child molestation and muslim supremacism?

Right, and we're the best example of the total opposite: righteousness...  ::) ::) ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 08:56:30 AM »
Right, and we're the best example of the total opposite: righteousness...  ::) ::) ::)

False, but I'm more interested in the facts, not this insulting propaganda.

I guess you're right, these guys are the types of characters that help old women cross the road.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 08:57:35 AM »

Finally, a fellow American I can agree with.

Hello, nice to meet you.  :)
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 09:04:29 AM »
False, but I'm more interested in the facts, not this insulting propaganda.

I guess you're right, these guys are the types of characters that help old women cross the road.

No, the fact of the matter is Guantánamo is now a concentration camp for ALLEGED terrorists. Everybody knows it! I'm not saying that the American soldiers are knee-deep into the whole thing, I'm saying they're taking part in something very, very, very ugly. I presume some of them are clueless as to what is happening. I presume it's the CIA running the torture-fest with the soldiers just taking a pasive role.

If my kid were in Guantánamo I'd ask him/her to leave. Without the shadow of a doubt.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 09:11:22 AM »
No, the fact of the matter is Guantánamo is now a concentration camp for ALLEGED terrorists. Everybody knows it! I'm not saying that the American soldiers are knee-deep into the whole thing, I'm saying they're taking part in something very, very, very ugly. I presume some of them are clueless as to what is happening. I presume it's the CIA running the torture-fest with the soldiers just taking a pasive role.

If my kid were in Guantánamo I'd ask him/her to leave. Without the shadow of a doubt.

The CIA has always been a bunch of thugs and assassins. What else do you expect?
I hate the State.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 09:20:23 AM »
Slapper, just FYI, I'm not giving you an opinion. I'm telling you what is actually happening there.  I never denied wrongdoing of the US, or that there were human rights violations committed there.  I am just as concerned about our borderline torture techniques as anyone else.  What I am saying is that improvements have been made, and many overzealously.  I do support the closing of Gitmo as I believe at this point in time that the necessity of having it remain open is no longer needed.  You are condemning many at the sake of a few, and the media by and large runs with it.  

Also, Gitmo is not a concentration camp.  Concentration camps were used by Nazis in which Jews and other people were gassed and suffered brutality and torture beyond human comprehension.  

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 09:24:14 AM »

When did I disclose my position on Guantánamo? Where did I say it was a good idea? You're not assuming things are you?

My first statement was fly and my second was trying to show that the men in there aren't innocent.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2008, 09:26:26 AM »
Slapper, just FYI, I'm not giving you an opinion. I'm telling you what is actually happening there.  I never denied wrongdoing of the US, or that there were human rights violations committed there.  I am just as concerned about our borderline torture techniques as anyone else.  What I am saying is that improvements have been made, and many overzealously.  I do support the closing of Gitmo as I believe at this point in time that the necessity of having it remain open is no longer needed.  You are condemning many at the sake of a few, and the media by and large runs with it.  

Also, Gitmo is not a concentration camp.  Concentration camps were used by Nazis in which Jews and other people were gassed and suffered brutality and torture beyond human comprehension.  

Good post..Gitmo has had the International red cross investigate and by and large they have had no incidents or problems. These are bad folks who were taught to lie about their treatment...its right out of the AQ play book. Slapper ur world view is so naive as to be laughable.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2008, 09:30:32 AM »
Good post..Gitmo has had the International red cross investigate and by and large they have had no incidents or problems. These are bad folks who were taught to lie about their treatment...its right out of the AQ play book. Slapper ur world view is so naive as to be laughable.

Who are the CIA according to HH6?
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2008, 09:30:56 AM »
The CIA has always been a bunch of thugs and assassins. What else do you expect?

Well, I presume it's the same thing with all secret bodies all over the world. People do not realise that the FBI or the CIA, I bullshit you not!, can walk into your house, RIGHT NOW, shoot you in the head, get back in the car and NO ONE WILL GO TO JAIL for it. Their ass is backed (no pun intended) by all these amendments Bush has passed that puts all Americans a step below all government officials. We are the first generation (aside from slavery) in this country to have owners. We now have owners. And all of this made possible by The Greatest Generation. Of motherfucking pussies that is.

Going back to the subject, although secret services' modus operandi has been less than humane, becasue of 9/11, the CIA just took it to another lever. They went wholesale. They could just come into my house, right now, put me on a plane to Guantánamo and have their fingers up my ass in less than 3 hours if they wanted to. All courtesy of a system that is now halfway to a fascist regime.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2008, 09:32:56 AM »
Well, I presume it's the same thing with all secret bodies all over the world. People do not realise that the FBI or the CIA, I bullshit you not!, can walk into your house, RIGHT NOW, shoot you in the head, get back in the car and NO ONE WILL GO TO JAIL for it. Their ass is backed (no pun intended) by all these amendments Bush has passed that puts all Americans a step below all government officials. We are the first generation (aside from slavery) in this country to have owners. We now have owners. And all of this made possible by The Greatest Generation. Of motherfucking pussies that is.

Going back to the subject, although secret services' modus operandi has been less than humane, becasue of 9/11, the CIA just took it to another lever. They went wholesale. They could just come into my house, right now, put me on a plane to Guantánamo and have their fingers up my ass in less than 3 hours if they wanted to. All courtesy of a system that is now halfway to a fascist regime.

Meh, nothing new: Congo, Indonesia, Chile, to name a few...
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 09:34:13 AM »
I"m not breaking any laws so I'm not worried....who are the CIA? I'd say they are a moderately well run organization that have been crippled by political appointees on both sides as well as political correctness. But if u don't believ that the threat is real then u think they are some heavy handed boogeymen. I wish the CIA could do what all u libs think they can do..or that they are as good as u think they are.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 09:37:07 AM »
I"m not breaking any laws so I'm not worried....who are the CIA? I'd say they are a moderately well run organization that have been crippled by political appointees on both sides as well as political correctness. But if u don't believ that the threat is real then u think they are some heavy handed boogeymen. I wish the CIA could do what all u libs think they can do..or that they are as good as u think they are.

I am not a 'lib'....

The CIA helped murder innocent people. Was it necessary to get Pinoche in Chile and execute an elected leader of another country? Which further led to torture and decades of suppression...I don't think so. Just one example.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 09:42:08 AM »
I don't care..what some leftwing government is better..or having Soviet troops running around South America would have been ok. It was the Cold War..we had to protect what was in our stategic best interest....Pinochet...E LSalvadore/Honduras/Nicaraugua/....all in our back yard and sphere of Influence. Look what we did in Afghanistan..all to distabilize the Soviets. They tried the same thing in Central and South America, Cuba....its all a big game...and it kept us from nuking each other.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2008, 09:47:04 AM »
I don't care..what some leftwing government is better..or having Soviet troops running around South America would have been ok. It was the Cold War..we had to protect what was in our stategic best interest....Pinochet...E LSalvadore/Honduras/Nicaraugua/....all in our back yard and sphere of Influence. Look what we did in Afghanistan..all to distabilize the Soviets. They tried the same thing in Central and South America, Cuba....its all a big game...and it kept us from nuking each other.

The Soviet Union went broke on its own.

We didn't need to help.

Poor justifications for unnecessary actions.

And once again I am NOT a 'lib'...unless by that you mean Libertarian, in which case I am.

I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2008, 09:49:21 AM »
Slapper, just FYI, I'm not giving you an opinion. I'm telling you what is actually happening there.  I never denied wrongdoing of the US, or that there were human rights violations committed there.  I am just as concerned about our borderline torture techniques as anyone else.  What I am saying is that improvements have been made, and many overzealously.

Don't you see anything wrong with what you're saying? I'm not here to patronize you in any way, but you accept then fact that we're doing wrong. Then you go on to say that "improvements have been made"... to what? I mean, never mind the fact that we kidnap inocent people, put them onto planes for 10 hours in inhumane conditions and force them into 6X10 cages, not even cells for God's sake!!, cages!!, prevent them from hearing, smelling, seeing, keep them for years on end while we torture them... and you're informing us that it's gotten better because we now fly them first class?

I do support the closing of Gitmo as I believe at this point in time that the necessity of having it remain open is no longer needed.  You are condemning many at the sake of a few, and the media by and large runs with it.

I do not. I said the CIA is presumably running the show, while I do see soldiers at the base:

I presume they kinda sorta have a clue of what's going on. What I'm saying is that they should get up and go. If their consciense is TRULY telling them to do the right thing then they should leave Guantánamo.

I dunno, it is a camp... and we seem to be concentrating a whole lot of inocent people in it... Nonetheless, rest asure that the real torturing is taking place far away, in small islands in the middle of nowhere (like Tristan Da Cunha,etc.,) away from the few media outlets that want to report on the situation (very few American). That's where the really really ugly stuff is being done. Guantánamo is a mere initial selection camp.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2008, 09:54:52 AM »
Fair enough I'll stop calling u a Lib. The Soviets admitted they went broke trying to compete. I've been to Afghanistan...that was not the Soviets last stop. Oil and Iran were their target. Believe me when I tell u that there was no reason to occupy that place, visit, vacation...etc etc. Unless u like dirt. It didn't work out. We helped them along.

Dude these guys just got there...besides how do u know their innocent..were u on the SOF team that grabbed them..or maybe u were there during the intel brief that ID'd them has HVI's..no..ok well maybe u work for the NSA and intercepted cell phone calls between their terror cells...no.....should I go on. U have no idea that they were innocent..tortured or mistreated in any way..and if they were so fucking what. If they are top line terror guys they friggen deserve it.
L