Author Topic: THE VATICAN LATIN TRANSLATION= vati-prophetic/devine & can- "serpant/snake"  (Read 6544 times)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
Yes but that is only one form of accumulated information and theories. Start doing your own research like he said and you will know where to look and how to find more.

The problem with what you are saying is that you tell people to not listen to one source but listen to a different source.  How can the average lay person decide wich one has more merit?  Any source will try to sway someone to their way of thinking.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
The occult has been misused and labeled as something bad and to scare you, but it's mostly symbolic forms for underlying deeper facts. It's not there to scare you into compliance or anything. It's all about hiding the truth in various forms in public view.

The reason they do this in a symbolic fashion into religions/movies/various art forms/ science or whatever you want, is for them to have a scapegoat, they can just blame that you got it all by watched to much movies, religion, or wherever they chose to "hid" bits of the truth, and that it is all fabricated. The truth can never be more safely hidden if masked as imagination and play and in public view although nested/misinterpreted and scattered as to not make it TOO obvious. I believe other like David and Tsarion have explained this better.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yep, just one form of info.

When it comes to all of this info that suggests we're manipulated by malevolent forces, I think it's quite plausible given all of the info out there. So it's good to be somewhat intimate with the dark side of reality, but not as a means to accept it, but to create alternate realities. Don't let this shit scare you. It's fear that allows those forces to exist.

I like David Wilcock. He talks about a lot of this stuff. I trust him more than just about anyone else who's talking about this stuff because he has totally committed himself to researching all of the things he talks about and more. He's been involved in this stuff since he was like 7 and does up to 14 hours of research a day and has been for many years. Fun fact: he may just in fact be the reincarnation of the clairvoyant Edgar Casey. And I like his style. For example, during a lecture he'll outline as briefly as possible how the Illuminati does control us and does depend on our fear for control etc etc, and then moves on. He doesn't fear monger, but enlightens. I like that.

yes knowing the truth can scare you even cause you to panic

just be happy you FINALLY know the truth and take it from there. i know im happy to know why there is satanism and why the need us to be worth something in exchange for gold
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The problem with what you are saying is that you tell people to not listen to one source but listen to a different source.  How can the average lay person decide wich one has more merit?  Any source will try to sway someone to their way of thinking.

only a source wich is logical will make an impact

most all sources are saying the same things about reptilians , satan and gold

the real only difference you will find is the DOOMSDAYERS, or the ASCENSIONERS

to opposite prophecies but related to the whole picture of evil with the vatican, reptilian, pineal gland, supernatural, nibiru ect
A

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
The occult has been misused and labeled as something bad and to scare you, but it's mostly symbolic forms for underlying deeper facts. It's not there to scare you into compliance or anything. It's all about hiding the truth in various forms in public view.

The reason they do this in a symbolic fashion into religions/movies/various art forms/ science or whatever you want, is for them to have a scapegoat, they can just blame that you got it all by watched to much movies, religion, or wherever they chose to "hid" bits of the truth, and that it is all fabricated. The truth can never be more safely hidden if masked as imagination and play and in public view although nested/misinterpreted and scattered as to not make it TOO obvious. I believe other like David and Tsarion have explained this better.

That's some really interesting shit. It also works with the idea of creating our own realities from the quantum level up. These symbols are exposed to the masses through ads, movies, etc. and our subconsciousness is giving their intended meanings power.

only a source wich is logical will make an impact

most all sources are saying the same things about reptilians , satan and gold

the real only difference you will find is the DOOMSDAYERS, or the ASCENSIONERS

to opposite prophecies but related to the whole picture of evil with the vatican, reptilian, pineal gland, supernatural, nibiru ect

Like a candle in a pitch black room, truth will banish all darkness in a flash.

When it's all said and done, the greatest decision we can possibly make as individuals is whether we want to give in to either fear or love. You give in to fear and you literally send out vibrations of bad energy where ever you go. If you are with people, you complain and/or try to make them suffer with you to alleviate your own suffering. You don't reach out to anyone to lift their spirits because you neglect your own. You are too concerned with your own misery and dissatisfaction in life. Your mind is focused on what you don't do, can't do, won't do, should've done, shouldn't have done, etc.

Now, if you see through the eyes of love, you have the ability to forgive yourself, be understanding with yourself, and see life as a grand learning opportunity. A divine opportunity to raise your frequencies by improving in the ways you express yourself unto the world. You have enough love for yourself that you celebrate it's overflowing to the rest of the world. It follows you on your paths and touches the hearts of many. You know that we are all one. You are infinite love, infinite consciousness, capable of anything you put your heart and mind to.

~