Author Topic: How many of you started lifting thinking you could get big and ripped but then  (Read 18384 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
realised you had shitty genetics and you never will be big and ripped?

It happened to me... :-\
your just weak minded.

ANYONE can get 'ripped'. its called diet and cardio.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
your just weak minded.

THats a good way of thinking brother I would rather have poor genetics then a weak mind as genetics can be altered very easily. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
your just weak minded.

Youre a dumbfvck candy.   Anyone can get ripped.  But finding youre a skinny ass troll, with no muscle is almost as bad as being a fat bodybuilder.....

Shit man you dont even look like youve ever lifted in a shirt anymore.   You are lean and small, whereas you used to be fat and bulky, but never had any muscle to mention.

The point of this thread is finding out after years of lifting, that you have shitty genetics....like you do for example......good thing you jumped in to judge someone as you are the result of this thread title..... :-[

And slintown ...your moniker means you are a faker and a cheat and whatever gains you have made are not yours anyway...... ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

And slintown ...your moniker means you are a faker and a cheat and whatever gains you have made are not yours anyway...... ::)
WarHor, I agree with the rest of your post, but if I may speak for Slintowin, I believe he is full on diabetic, if I remember he has been his whole life.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V

Youre a dumbfvck candy.   Anyone can get ripped.  But finding youre a skinny ass troll, with no muscle is almost as bad as being a fat bodybuilder.....

Shit man you dont even look like youve ever lifted in a shirt anymore.   You are lean and small, whereas you used to be fat and bulky, but never had any muscle to mention.

The point of this thread is finding out after years of lifting, that you have shitty genetics....like you do for example......good thing you jumped in to judge someone as you are the result of this thread title..... :-[

lol, yeah okay buddy....yup, im small and skinny with no muscle at all...   yup yup yup

and you are a BEAST warhorse. please tell me how to get huge and ripped like you. please please please tell me your secret?

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III

Hmm Im not sure what you mean by this can you explain how somebody could fake gains or is this another jealous remark?

Thank you Chaos I am a diabetic and have been sense I can remember but then again maybe the insulin made me forget or Im faking that too according to war whore  ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
steroids are magic, slin, dont you know??   they give you fake muscles.

::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
WarHor, I agree with the rest of your post, but if I may speak for Slintowin, I believe he is full on diabetic, if I remember he has been his whole life.

Well i know he was a milos protege.  I dont think you should call yourself slintown if you dont want some abuse around here.   Drugs are a scourge to the sport and nothing to respect, but actually laughable.

He was braging on here when he first joined about getting ripped on doughnuts because of slin and some other shit.

Bragging about drug regimns and then saying "But i have to"  is lame.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III

Well i know he was a milos protege.  I dont think you should call yourself slintown if you dont want some abuse around here.   Drugs are a scourge to the sport and nothing to respect, but actually laughable.

He was braging on here when he first joined about getting ripped on doughnuts because of slin and some other shit.

Bragging about drug regimns and then saying "But i have to"  is lame.

Ha you dipshit I am not nor have ever been Milos protege respect him yes he has always been very kind to me trained with him never  And I have never ever said I dieted on doughnuts I do however diet on seven hundred grams carbs a day why dont you come to my seminar and we can chat about my bragging and such and maybe you could put me on time out for respecting Milos but as I remember you were at his seminar too does this mean you are his protege?  ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Hmm Im not sure what you mean by this can you explain how somebody could fake gains or is this another jealous remark?

Thank you Chaos I am a diabetic and have been sense I can remember but then again maybe the insulin made me forget or Im faking that too according to war whore  ::)

Geez why do i bother?    Let me explain.  Your genetics are set at a limit. You can exceed that limit by the use of drugs.  But when off drugs if you shrink back down then the size you had while "ON" is false.  Hence the roller coaster and waste of time using drugs to entertain shmoes at shmoefests.....

got it? ::)

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III

Geez why do i bother?    Let me explain.  Your genetics are set at a limit. You can exceed that limit by the use of drugs.  But when off drugs if you shrink back down then the size you had while "ON" is false.  Hence the roller coaster and waste of time using drugs to entertain shmoes at shmoefests.....

got it? ::)

Sure  your right but heres the funny thing I have been natural for over 5 months now and not lost any weight hmmm  guess even you will have to admit its real huh

War-Horse

• Getbig V

Props for going clean.  No gh, No t3, No estrogen blockers,pro hormones????   maintain for a year and cleanup in the natty shows bro. ;D

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
I might just do that how about you are you much changed from the seminar PM me with your stats like name and stuff brother I dont remember who you were I know you were behind me and to the right

War-Horse

• Getbig V
I might just do that how about you are you much changed from the seminar PM me with your stats like name and stuff brother I dont remember who you were I know you were behind me and to the right

Nah, wasnt at the seminar.....maybe it was chaos??  Im just a big ol heavylifter who stayed clean and didnt fool himself that he had pro potential.. 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Nah, wasnt at the seminar.....maybe it was chaos??  Im just a big ol heavylifter who stayed clean and didnt fool himself that he had pro potential.. 8)
It was me at the seminar.........I don't have pro potential, I don't want it, I just wanna lift weights and go home. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III

Aww I see but tell me I have never met anyone who didn't have pro potential symply because their clean or could that be me just pretending and most people I know take showers so they stay clean but regardless if someone doesn't want to take a bath that doesn't mean they cant turn pro  ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Aww I see but tell me I have never met anyone who didn't have pro potential symply because their clean or could that be me just pretending and most people I know take showers so they stay clean but regardless if someone doesn't want to take a bath that doesn't mean they cant turn pro  ;D

LOL. not bad.. ;)

laurion

• Getbig III
Just curious Decide,
If you always are living in ketosis how do you expect to gain muscle?
Correct me if I'm wrong I admit I only browsed this thread but I've always heard that if you live in ketosis you can't really put on muscle.  Maybe that is why you haven't gotten out of weight training what you expected to get.  In my opinion all this "genetics" talk is BS, if you eat alot (of good nutrition, or crappy for that matter) and weight train you will grow muscle (and fat) .  ;D ;D ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Just curious Decide,
Correct me if I'm wrong I admit I only browsed this thread but I've always heard that if you live in ketosis you can't really put on muscle.  Maybe that is why you haven't gotten out of weight training what you expected to get.  In my opinion all this "genetics" talk is BS, if you eat alot (of good nutrition, or crappy for that matter) and weight train you will grow muscle (and fat) .  ;D ;D ;D
you can grow muscle in ketosis. but you will be very flat, and you have to train heavy weights low reps.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
The ketogenic diet is really something totally natural as indicated by the link. Many cultures live their entire lives in ketosis.

What seems to work for me is the following and offer the following advice.

First three weeks, eat 0 carbs. That means getting a ZERO carb whey isolate (easy enough where you are in the USA) and just eating meat and fish. Don't be a afraid of fat! To enter ketosis you must consume a fair amount of fat as shown in the studies as well. Get fiber tabs as well.

After three weeks you can carb load if you want; my current scheme, which is working well is 6 days 0-20 grams of carbs and 1 day I carb load. You will lose some strength on lifting days due to depleted glycogen reserves but the difference isn't all that great. If you are really hardcore, you can forget about the carb loading days and go straight through with ketosis the whole time...make sure to eat a head of broccoli every now and then and get lots of fish and flax oil. When you are eating that lamb the next time with the fat rim, EAT the fat rim with it. Good luck. It just takes a lot will power.

if you are willing to listen..i have a few tips...

ketosis should not be the GOAL of a goodfat loss program, but rather it should be the effect. yu shouldnt worry about keeping your body in ketosis, diet correctly and youll be producing ketones most of the time regardless.   carbing up every week is too long to wait, and weight training will over deplete your glycogen stores and you will risk losing muscle, especially if your doing cardio. i would suggest going zero carbs three days, then doing a moderate carb up every fourth day. carb up using waxy maize/whey isolate shakes on the carb up day. this will ensure that you are storing the carbs as glycogen and that you are utilizing the spikes in insulin to builld up some fat burning muscle.  for your zero carb days, dont go the atkins route(high saturated fat), instead use lean protein sources, and healthy fat burning fats. if you can get udo's oil, use that. vpx also has a good product called thin fat. or you could just use olive oil, or peanuts, or almonds.   take the fat first thing in the morning, and immidietly postworkoiut in your pwo shake. eat every three hours, 50 grams protein in some kind of lean meat along with a small serving of fibrous vegebtables.  drink lots of water, do cardio every morning,, except for leg day,, 45 mins on an empty stomach, and also, once weight loss slows, do another 30 mins cardio immidietly following weight training before getting in your pwo workout shake.

take it or leave it bro...ive done alot of research on dieting and low carb and all of it...   this is, IMO, by far the most effective way to lose fat, and youll make a little bit of muscle as well.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Just curious Decide,

You should read the thread. I am not always living in Ketosis. I am on a 6/1 scheme for the purpose of dieting; when you diet you don't try to gain muscle, just retain and lose fat...read what I wrote and I am only doing ketosis for the purpose of dieting.

This thread has become an epic highjack.....isn't this board supposed to be clean and polite? >:(
I hate the State.

Beener

• Getbig IV
my genetics suck! i was born into a family of shortness and baldness!  :'( anyway, i started lifting just to feel better about myself and to look better. i'm not all that displeased with myself now. i get compliments from people i haven't seen in a long time who remember me when i was "small & puny". (i'm 5'6, 190lbs now. i used to be about 145-150lbs when i first stared really working out.) i love it when people notice it and say, "have you been hittin' the weights? you look good. you really bulked up!"  ;D

I find i get more of the, "Hey where did your neck go?" comments...kinda annoying. But hey, I go a big neck so i might as well go with it eh

candidizzle

• Getbig V
You should read the thread. I am not always living in Ketosis. I am on a 6/1 scheme for the purpose of dieting; when you diet you don't try to gain muscle, just retain and lose fat...read what I wrote and I am only doing ketosis for the purpose of dieting.

This thread has become an epic highjack.....isn't this board supposed to be clean and polite? >:(
???

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
He means retain muscle and lose fat.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
He means retain muscle and lose fat.

yes, thats obvious.

im confused at why he would think that?

in the real world, not in the magazines, you can put on muscle as you lose body fat when you diet correctly. and thi is the best way to diet.   

i know people are going to say "your an idiot. hahaha. the human body doesnt work like that. you can not gain muscle an dlose fat at the same time!" but, this is simply a misconception.
the two processes are not intertwined, and are only semi-conflicting.

check out kevin levrne, david henry, dexter jackso, jay cutler...all of those guys grow INTO shows.  (yes, i know they are on gear, so its different, but the human body works the same whne your on gear OR off, you just wont GAIN as much, or LOSE as much when natural, as compared to a assisted BB'er.)