Author Topic: The most retarded of all the BB drug myths  (Read 23289 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The most retarded of all the BB drug myths
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2008, 03:14:39 PM »
what ive done over the last 2 years is open the eyes of the misguided and got them out of illusion and into reality ,,the comedy aspect is all purposly done since everything is delivered beter via comedy,,the main points were delivered and understood though ,,i have questions over questions waiting for answers maybe you want to answer them it will help gh15 a lot ,,

the main question you should ask yourself is WHO BENEFIT FROM STANDING ON SUPOSDLY NATURAL STAGE ALL HORMONIZED,,YOU KNOW WHO? THOSE GUYS WITH LESS THAN PHENOMINAL RESPOND TO HORMONES THAT NEED THOSE SO CALLED NATURAL COMPETITION INORDER TO GET A CAREER GOIGN OR A MAGAZINE PAGE,,IN REALITY THEY ARE THE WORST LIARS AND PART BIG PART OF THE REASON WE AS A SPORT ARE CONSIDERED A CULT,,A CULT IS WHERE EVERY ATIVITY IS KEPT IN A VERY SMALL GROUP ALL HIDDEN FROM MAIN SOCIETY ,,A CULT WILL COUNT AS A BETRAY ANYONE WHO GO AGAINST IT AND GH15 DID,,I WASNT PUNISHED BECAUSE I WAS SMART! WHAT GH15 DID IS OPEN THE EYES OF 10S OD THOUSANDS FITNESS ENTHUSIASTIC TO WHAT IT REALLY TAKES TO COMPETE IN BODYBUILDING AND ACTUALLY DO SOME DAMAGE OR GET A MAGAZINE COVER PAGE,,FOR GOD SAKE EVEN THE HOMO MAGAZINES ARE ALL FULL OF HORMONIZED HOMOS ON THE COVERS,,I TOLD YOU BEFORE HERE THE TOPPEST SOURCES FROM EUROPE MAKE SO MUCH MONEY THEY OWN 3 HOUSES BEFORE YOU BUY A TV,,YOU SIMPLY DONT GET IT FRIEND AND MOST LIKLEY NEVER WILL,,

yes bodybuilding can be done naturally ,,NO it is not being done so now days,,no there is no test since no blood test is taken on regular basis and YES it can be accomplished but money for this test is too much and bodybuilding is not the most profitable sport and i do believe hormones should be used in bodybuilding and so does any one in the ifbb and npc but you need to be politically correct untill the due date when everythign becomes less controlled and more reasonable,,

i can assure you that bodybuilders on natural stage never touch 200lb at 4-5% at 5'10 or under,,not naturally,,the best naturals with the greatest genetics as you like to call it with huge potential are 5'6 175lb on stage and they also play with cocktails of trenbolone ace and winstrols ,,suspensions and winstrol,,those are the best of the best "naturals"

gh is common for naturals to take in low doses since no one will ever know,,insulin is natural no one will know since so many people diabetic no one can say nothing,,duretics is something naturals try to stay away from but many of them use those too as of 2008,,

you will notice something very common with all hormonized people in culding females,,its a secret gh15 tellin you here that no one pay attention to,,,every hormonized person at some point look like they got down syndrom type of face,competing "naturally" wont help you there see skip ,,its just a down syndrom face due to syntetic use of hormones,,most of the hormonizedd lifters also look 5-10 years older than their actual age but that involve heavier use of hormones and you will find it mainly on npc and ifbb stages not "natural" stages since the naturals use only what they have to inorder to place well or win a show they are what we call semi pros like semi pro football leage if you know what i mean,,they use only what they need inordee to keep the illusion alive

*gh15 is top 6 not only top 10,,but yes top 6 is part of top 10 so ok

The only way you make top 6 at the Olympia is if the other 5 competitors do indeed have Down's Syndrome (and are paraplegics).

Make up your mind. Are you a male or female bodybuilder? Is lying to get over in bodybuilder something you condone or you don't condone?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2008, 03:27:40 PM »
in order to give the information gh15 does there must be some lies,,you dont see any other professional come out with the dirty loundry do you? in any case wether im a female or male shoudnt matter ,,what matters is that inorder for bodybuilding to be live and well 10 years from now and be more accepted the goverment need to put inplace amendments and new laws thus making hormones less controlled ,,doesnt mean complteely none controlled but less! and the so called NATURALS do not help in that they just make people laugh at all this big lie ,,there is diff between white lies and black lies,,,black lies are hard to recover from and can diminish the sport ,,who gh15 is shouldnt matter ask any professional in the business and any amatuer that ever had anything to do with bodybuilding and you will see that this specific sport takes a lot of chemicals and the goverment knows it ,,the goverment dont like being lied to and what we as cult do is lie to it on regular basis ,,when hormones are less controlled you can go and do your "natural shows" but guess what ,,what hormones are less controled there will be no more so called natural shows because every one will get hormones and be on level field and no more lies and excuses
fallen angel

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2008, 03:42:55 PM »
in order to give the information gh15 does there must be some lies,,you dont see any other professional come out with the dirty loundry do you? in any case wether im a female or male shoudnt matter ,,what matters is that inorder for bodybuilding to be live and well 10 years from now and be more accepted the goverment need to put inplace amendments and new laws thus making hormones less controlled ,,doesnt mean complteely none controlled but less! and the so called NATURALS do not help in that they just make people laugh at all this big lie ,,there is diff between white lies and black lies,,,black lies are hard to recover from and can diminish the sport ,,who gh15 is shouldnt matter ask any professional in the business and any amatuer that ever had anything to do with bodybuilding and you will see that this specific sport takes a lot of chemicals and the goverment knows it ,,the goverment dont like being lied to and what we as cult do is lie to it on regular basis ,,when hormones are less controlled you can go and do your "natural shows" but guess what ,,what hormones are less controled there will be no more so called natural shows because every one will get hormones and be on level field and no more lies and excuses

The government, by and large, could care less about bodybuilding. Otherwise, there'd be raids at Gold's Gym franchises across the country. Not to mention the minor fact that the second-biggest bodybuildng contest in the world is sponsored by the governor of one of the largest states in the country, which at one time was the "Mecca" of bodybuilding.

Your "black lies" vs. "white lies" is even more pitifully funny than the rest of the gibberish you just posted. Organizations like the WNBF are hardly hurting bodybuilding.  As I've suggested before, I suspected that (assuming you actually are a bodybuilder) you are little more than a disgruntled competitor, who tired using roids, enter a drug-tested natural competiton, and STILL got your behind kicked.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2008, 07:09:45 PM »

Fvck, Mike. Are you falling for this gh15 shit?????     Be your best without outside hormonal help and concentrate on something thats for real in life....education or" paying" sports.

Take your genetics as far as you can and move on.....    Some guys are gonna have incredible genetics with minimal efforts.   Shit i had a freind in 9th grade that was ripped and muscular enough to win a state title but wasnt interested in competiting.  Everyone has talents that others may not have.
For some reason(s) that are his business, Mike A. deson't like my posts, threads or what I have to say.
That is his choice and I still respect his positions and efforts in his own bodybuilding.

Yes, warhorse you really cut to the real nature of my post here. Bodybuilding , (in my oinion)was never meant to be an end all/be all kind of pro sport. I liked it better when the amatuer AAU Mr America was the big deal and guys took pride in going for a win or top place in their state meets, etc.

GH15, would like everyone intersted in bodybuilding to think it all about drugs and little else. That is a pretty extreme, narrow minded statement. As you pointed out with your HS athletes example, some guys looked ripped just walking around, due to awesome genetics.
I am 5'9" and was able to place in the top 3 mens open at age 20 at 185 lbs after only 2 yrs of serious lifting at age 20. I barely knew what a steroid was and like many of those I lifted with, wouldn't have known where or how to get them if we wanted to back then in ol' NH. GH15 can give all his ideas and theories about how limited and pathetic drug free bodybuilders are. I know for a fact what I did, without drugs ( from 78-81) and ( 87-95). I compted at a ripped 200 at my drug free peak in 1994 and know others that didn't use any juice that looked decent in local/state/regional shows. Gh15 can spout his pro drug rhetoric all he wants and some will buy it, others like us won't.
Once again, saying drugs are EVERYTHING and NOBODY can make gains without them, is like saying drugs don't make difference. Both kinds of statements are extreme, narrow minded and over generalized.
Reality is a lot more in the shade of grey , than balck or white.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2008, 07:15:25 PM »
For some reason(s) that are his business, Mike A. deson't like my posts, threads or what I have to say.
That is his choice and I still respect his positions and efforts in his own bodybuilding.

Yes, warhorse you really cut to the real nature of my post here. Bodybuilding , (in my oinion)was never meant to be an end all/be all kind of pro sport. I liked it better when the amatuer AAU Mr America was the big deal and guys took pride in going for a win or top place in their state meets, etc.

GH15, would like everyone intersted in bodybuilding to think it all about drugs and little else. That is a pretty extreme, narrow minded statement. As you pointed out with your HS athletes example, some guys looked ripped just walking around, due to awesome genetics.
I am 5'9" and was able to place in the top 3 mens open at age 20 at 185 lbs after only 2 yrs of serious lifting at age 20. I barely knew what a steroid was and like many of those I lifted with, wouldn't have known where or how to get them if we wanted to back then in ol' NH. GH15 can give all his ideas and theories about how limited and pathetic drug free bodybuilders are. I know for a fact what I did, without drugs ( from 78-81) and ( 87-95). I compted at a ripped 200 at my drug free peak in 1994 and know others that didn't use any juice that looked decent in local/state/regional shows. Gh15 can spout his pro drug rhetoric all he wants and some will buy it, others like us won't.
Once again, saying drugs are EVERYTHING and NOBODY can make gains without them, is like saying drugs don't make difference. Both kinds of statements are extreme, narrow minded and over generalized.
Howard

Damn right.  We dont need to teach our kids to take drugs to compete in sports.  I know its common, but lets teach some individual common sense too.    Get a good education and a good job.  Having a 20" arm isnt gonna make you money in the long run.
Be a balanced person that can talk bout a variety of subjects....That will suprise people because they expect you to talk about yourself if you have a bod.... :-\

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2008, 07:36:46 PM »

Damn right.  We dont need to teach our kids to take drugs to compete in sports.  I know its common, but lets teach some individual common sense too.    Get a good education and a good job.  Having a 20" arm isnt gonna make you money in the long run.
Be a balanced person that can talk bout a variety of subjects....That will suprise people because they expect you to talk about yourself if you have a bod.... :-\
I agree being honest and open with a position of reason and moderation is always best in my opinion. Look at the sports icon , ARNOLD, than man himself .
The reason he is the biggest name EVER in the history of BB is that he made it big in popular fields outside of bodybuilding ( movies, politics, etc) Sime may not realize it but Arnold made his first big bucks in real estate many yeras ago in S. Cal.
I honestly don't see anything all that horrible about moderate steroid use for personal reasons. I also know that plenty of athletes have gotten pretty damn big and strong by just busting ass in the gym over the years.
Howard

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2008, 07:58:12 PM »

Howard

pay attention to the numbers you say 180lb !! you competed at 180lb ! defenitely wasnt at 3-4% trust me on that,,in additionin the 80s you have done drugs ,,you were not natural you were clean and even that i very much doubt,,looking at you one time these days the arm scream dianabol and testo wether it is creme form liquid form it doesnt matter,,you simply got the hormone level high enough to producte side effects that are result of hormone use at older age and you do not use the ae and ai to prevent those sides so its very obvious,,notice when you flex your arm where the water is and yes it is water not fat ,,it is water that held between the muscle andd skin due to the use of hormons thus giving you the ability to claim 19 inch arms in addition to many years of training but those hormones with out them my friend yu owill sit at 16 inch arms even after those 20 years of training,,none in bodybuilding are truly natural on solid food and thats it,,no one!

remember you said 2 years fo SERIOUS LIFTING and all you could achieve is 180lb on stage and far from ripped as ripped for you those days and now days is most likley 6-8% like most locals,,

the reason i even answer those redicoulous posts on this thread is because i want the youngsters to read my posts when they go back years from now and understand what i was talking about,,it is for them i write this,,

when you competed at 200lb you may have been CLEAN but no where near 4-5% ,,you know it and gh15 knows it,,

i hear on this board sometimes redicoulous claims saying i did this and that i was 230lb naturally at single digit drug free at 5'8 ,,doesnt work this way friends,,most of thsoe claimers are liars and severely insecure and always up to prove something thats why taking bodybuilding to begin with ,,

get the word 200lb /6%/5'9out of your head if you are truly natural ,,you simply wont get there,,you wont have the thickness and the fulness ,,naturals are swimming in the 140-180lb swimming pool and even they use as much shit as they can from adro popers to sdi craps ,,what they dont know is that half of this shit m1t for example is aas

to mcowy i wont even bother answering,,the fella is out of his mind
fallen angel

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2008, 07:59:47 PM »
wrong. ^^^^

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2008, 08:06:24 PM »
gh15 having a roid rage meltdown of epic proportions.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2008, 08:41:50 PM »
pay attention to the numbers you say 180lb !! you competed at 180lb ! defenitely wasnt at 3-4% trust me on that,,in additionin the 80s you have done drugs ,,you were not natural you were clean and even that i very much doubt,,looking at you one time these days the arm scream dianabol and testo wether it is creme form liquid form it doesnt matter,,you simply got the hormone level high enough to producte side effects that are result of hormone use at older age and you do not use the ae and ai to prevent those sides so its very obvious,,notice when you flex your arm where the water is and yes it is water not fat ,,it is water that held between the muscle andd skin due to the use of hormons thus giving you the ability to claim 19 inch arms in addition to many years of training but those hormones with out them my friend yu owill sit at 16 inch arms even after those 20 years of training,,none in bodybuilding are truly natural on solid food and thats it,,no one!

remember you said 2 years fo SERIOUS LIFTING and all you could achieve is 180lb on stage and far from ripped as ripped for you those days and now days is most likley 6-8% like most locals,,

the reason i even answer those redicoulous posts on this thread is because i want the youngsters to read my posts when they go back years from now and understand what i was talking about,,it is for them i write this,,

when you competed at 200lb you may have been CLEAN but no where near 4-5% ,,you know it and gh15 knows it,,

i hear on this board sometimes redicoulous claims saying i did this and that i was 230lb naturally at single digit drug free at 5'8 ,,doesnt work this way friends,,most of thsoe claimers are liars and severely insecure and always up to prove something thats why taking bodybuilding to begin with ,,

get the word 200lb /6%/5'9out of your head if you are truly natural ,,you simply wont get there,,you wont have the thickness and the fulness ,,naturals are swimming in the 140-180lb swimming pool and even they use as much shit as they can from adro popers to sdi craps ,,what they dont know is that half of this shit m1t for example is aas

to mcowy i wont even bother answering,,the fella is out of his mind

Why you refuse to even accept the idea that a guy can make dcent gains without drugs is beyond me, but to each his own. I know some folks that think we never landed on the moon and it is some secret cover up LOL.
The world is amde of all kinds and you can think and post what you want GH15. I know from my own personal experience and those I have trained with and competed with , that you for an absoulte fact... are 100% WRONG.
Good luck and try to be at least tad bit more open minded for other reasonable positions here ok.
I am not one who says drugs don't work nor do I say the pros and top NPC nationals guys are.
But saying EVERY guy over 180 lbs under 6' tall ripped is on the juice, is like saying nobody ever used drugs in a contest.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2008, 08:57:58 PM »
Why you refuse to even accept the idea that a guy can make dcent gains without drugs is beyond me, but to each his own. I know some folks that think we never landed on the moon and it is some secret cover up LOL.
The world is amde of all kinds and you can think and post what you want GH15. I know from my own personal experience and those I have trained with and competed with , that you for an absoulte fact... are 100% WRONG.
Good luck and try to be at least tad bit more open minded for other reasonable positions here ok.
I am not one who says drugs don't work nor do I say the pros and top NPC nationals guys are.
But saying EVERY guy over 180 lbs under 6' tall ripped is on the juice, is like saying nobody ever used drugs in a contest.

nonono mister,,that is not what gh15 said,,pay attention to gh15 broken english and read through the bible
6 feet and 5'10 or 5'9 is a big difference thats for start,,to be exact is about 15-20lb difference since every inch ~ 7lb,,,now this is what gh15 says

ripped as many definitions ,,for most people you included ripped is 6-8% trsut me on that ,,you dont know the beggining of the beggining of what it is to actually be 4% or under very few know it and how to get there and it involves LOTS OF CHEMICALS IF YOU WANT ANY SIZE ON YOU TO REMAIN IN THE SPHERE OF BODYBUILDING

now this is what gh15 say:

you WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO SHOW ME A NATURAL LIFTER OVER 190LB AT LOW SINGLE DIGIT STAGE READY 4-5% AT A HEIGHT OF 5'10 OR UNDER ,,NEVER EVER NEVER
that is what gh15 says,,now i welcoem any one on getbig and aroudn the world to show me the natural ,,true natural that only built his body on food and is 5'10 or less and is 190lb or over at 4-5% bodyfat stage ready,,gh15 would love to be proven wrong,,

they do not exisit ,,not in hawai ,,not in japan ,,not in america,,not in eastern europe,,no where,,natural freaks walk 8-10% and the true freaks are 6'1 230 at 8-10% if they are lucky since most of them walk at 12-13% ,,those are the natural freaks both blakcs and white with blacks at times having better muscle shape thus giving the illusuion of being bigger
fallen angel

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2008, 09:17:12 PM »
nonono mister,,that is not what gh15 said,,pay attention to gh15 broken english and read through the bible
6 feet and 5'10 or 5'9 is a big difference thats for start,,to be exact is about 15-20lb difference since every inch ~ 7lb,,,now this is what gh15 says

ripped as many definitions ,,for most people you included ripped is 6-8% trsut me on that ,,you dont know the beggining of the beggining of what it is to actually be 4% or under very few know it and how to get there and it involves LOTS OF CHEMICALS IF YOU WANT ANY SIZE ON YOU TO REMAIN IN THE SPHERE OF BODYBUILDING

you WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO SHOW ME A NATURAL LIFTER OVER 190LB AT LOW SINGLE DIGIT STAGE READY 4-5% AT A HEIGHT OF 5'10 OR UNDER ,,NEVER EVER NEVER
that is what gh15 says,,now i welcoem any one on getbig and aroudn the world to show me the natural ,,true natural that only built his body on food and is 5'10 or less and is 190lb or over at 4-5% bodyfat stage ready,,gh15 would love to be proven wrong,,

they do not exisit ,,not in hawai ,,not in japan ,,not in america,,not in eastern europe,,no where,,natural freaks walk 8-10% and the true freaks are 6'1 230 at 8-10% if they are lucky since most of them walk at 12-13% ,,those are the natural freaks both blakcs and white with blacks at times having better muscle shape thus giving the illusuion of being bigger
Hmmmm, I was 198-200 at around 4% when I won shows in 1993-95 and had not touched a roid since 1986.
Since it was me and I had kept track of my measurements and knew what I put in my body, I guess YOU would know better.Plus, I know I was NOT the best or biggest guy ever to try bodybuilding without drugs over the years. Of course I only post my real name and ID  as well, but then again according to you what I did was impossible and I must not exist LOL.
Your "drugs are everything belief" is skewed and lacks objectivity my friend. In all modesty you sound more like an agenda driven fanatic than an objective person of science, sorry.
I just can't abide by your opinions, thanks, but they lack any scientific nature.

Sincerely, Dr Howard T White Ed D , cert physcs and chem teacher , Ga.
I have held memberships  in: American Assoc of physics teahers, American chem society div of chem ed., and Kappa Delta Pi. I graduated Magna cum laude as an undergrad.
teaching positions include;19 yrs HS and  adjunct chemisitry faculty at Xavier University and University of New Orleans.
I am also winner of the drug tested NPC 1994 Iroman Natural and drug tested AAU  Mr Lousiana 1993 and and was over 190 lbs under 5% fat at a ht of 5'9". When I won those shows I had not used any drugs or steorids since 1986 or 7 yrs drug free.Those are my objective FACTS. I posted a brief listing of my credentials just to show my background and experience in matters of science . I have actually done serious bodybuilding MYSELF with drugs and without them.
I don't speak from just the drug sude or natural side, I have done BOTH.
Please refrain from your anecdotal tales and give me some science and facts please.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2008, 09:21:21 PM »

True..4 or 5 % bf would have you looking like a concentration camp victim without the aid of chemicals.
Your body would not be able to hold onto the muscle and would eat away at itself..

God bless chemicals and gh15  8)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2008, 09:26:26 PM »
True..4 or 5 % bf would have you looking like a concentration camp victim without the aid of chemicals.
Your body would not be able to hold onto the muscle and would eat away at itself..

God bless chemicals and gh15  8)
LOL, I guess all those old timers from back before 1950 got in a time machine to get the roids huh

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2008, 09:27:45 PM »
Hmmmm, I was 198-200 at around 4% when I won shows in 1993-95 and had not touched a roid since 1986.
Since it was me and I had kept track of my measurements and knew what I put in my body, I guess YOU would know better.Plus, I know I was NOT the best or biggest guy ever to try bodybuilding without drugs over the years. Of course I only post my real name and ID  as well, but then again according to you what I did was impossible and I must not exist LOL.
Your "drugs are everything belief" is skewed and lacks objectivity my friend. In all modesty you sound more like an agenda driven fanatic than an objective person of science, sorry.
I just can't abide by your opinions, thanks, but they lack any scientific nature.

Sincerely, Dr Howard T White Ed D , cert physcs and chem teacher , Ga.
I have held memberships  in: American Assoc of physics teahers, American chem society div of chem ed., and Kappa Delta Pi. I graduated Magna cum laude as an undergrad.
teaching positions include;19 yrs HS and  adjunct chemisitry faculty at Xavier University and University of New Orleans.
I am also winner of the drug tested NPC 1994 Iroman Natural and drug tested AAU  Mr Lousiana 1993 and and was over 190 lbs under 5% fat at a ht of 5'9". When I won those shows I had not used any drugs or steorids since 1986 or 7 yrs drug free.Those are my objective FACTS. I posted a brief listing of my credentials just to show my background and experience in matters of science . I have actually done serious bodybuilding MYSELF with drugs and without them.
I don't seak from just the drug sude or natural side, I have done BOTH.
Please refrain from your anecdotal tales and give me some science and facts please.

let me write in capitals so its clear mr howie

YOU WERE HORMONIZED ,,ONCE HORMONIZED ALWAYS HORMONIZED,,,YOU BEEN TO THE DRUGS ALREADY YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR BODY IN THE 80S BEFORE THE DRUGS YOU BEEN NOTHING! YOU KNOW IT AND GH15 KNOWS IT

you already done the drugs when you competed at 200lb and 6% later on ,,you say 4 ok 4...,,in any case you already been to the hormones,,its like when you being getting baptist ,,you are changed,,your body has a new point of minimum ,,your body has taken its self to its max,, the 80s was when you did majority of the drugs ,,you did it after too hell you do them today too in some form ,,

howard ,,there is no agenda here it is straight out truth,,i said NATUAL FROM START TO END,,you stopped being natural in the 80s or god knows when maybe before i dont know,,in any case,,you had constantr numebr of years using hormones,,,now you still use hormones ,,and i bet my life that in the 90s when the market was at its glory you did use some too,,

you are taking from the bodybuilder its major tool and its the hormones,,,its like taking the wood from the carpenter,,this arguments of yuors are all good but its 101 bodybuilding youre not 20 and i should be even explaining this to you but you seem blind
fallen angel

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2008, 09:34:48 PM »
let me write in capitals so its clear mr howie

YOU WERE HORMONIZED ,,ONCE HORMONIZED ALWAYS HORMONIZED,,,YOU BEEN TO THE DRUGS ALREADY YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR BODY IN THE 80S BEFORE THE DRUGS YOU BEEN NOTHING! YOU KNOW IT AND GH15 KNOWS IT

you already done the drugs when you competed at 200lb and 6% later on ,,you say 4 ok 4...,,in any case you already been to the hormones,,its like when you being getting baptist ,,you are changed,,your body has a new point of minimum ,,your body has taken its self to its max,, the 80s was when you did majority of the drugs ,,you did it after too hell you do them today too in some form ,,

howard ,,there is no agenda here it is straight out truth,,i said NATUAL FROM START TO END,,you stopped being natural in the 80s or god knows when maybe before i dont know,,in any case,,you had constantr numebr of years using hormones,,,now you still use hormones ,,and i bet my life that in the 90s when the market was at its glory you did use some too,,

you are taking from the bodybuilder its major tool and its the hormones,,,its like taking the wood from the carpenter,,this arguments of yuors are all good but its 101 bodybuilding youre not 20 and i should be even explaining this to you but you seem blind
Science is based on actual lab data and facts not opinions you put in caps to make a personal opinion stronger.
If what you said were true, the pros would juice for a couple years and then stay off and keep the same muscle for years after????????????????????????????/

No biggy, either way GH15, you seem like a decent , thoughtful person.
I know for a fact your drugs are all views are too narrow and extreme however.
Good luck and I actually enjoyed the debate, thanks again, even if I don't agree.
Good night, and all the best, Howard

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2008, 09:36:47 PM »
Are you saying they were 4-5 % ? bullshit closer to 10% and these were the guys with the best genetics..

Drugs were used back then also , its a fact..hate to burst your bubble  :-*

that is correct tablets were used in 50s 60s ,,oils too to some degree,,and many can get down to 4% but they will be 120lb naturally if they ever get it beforre dieing

bodybuilders all know it including howerd but bodybuilders have pride and they like to keep the magic going ,,i say same exact things many bodybuilders say in the outside world that are lies since you gotta swim with the fish and not against it ,,atleast not in todays world when there is no more provacy and if i said what i say here in real life id be dead ,,privacy is none existant now days and the easiest thing is to finish someone in real life if you dont like what they say
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2008, 11:05:43 PM »
I know for a fact your drugs are all views are too narrow and extreme however.
Good luck and I actually enjoyed the debate, thanks again, even if I don't agree.
Good night, and all the best, Howard
Do you have pics from when you were 200lbs at around 4%? That's close to Munzer-like conditioning and at 200lbs with such a low BF% is absolutely HUGE!!!

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2008, 02:38:31 AM »
Howie should write Serge Nubret's biography.........."Nothing but hard work and 3 pounds of beef a day"

Jussup

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: March 21, 2008, 03:11:47 AM »
Do you have pics from when you were 200lbs at around 4%? That's close to Munzer-like conditioning and at 200lbs with such a low BF% is absolutely HUGE!!!

I would also like to see pics!
Personally I made the biggest mistake in my contest prep when trying to get below 7% naturally. I started to lose almost everything. Since then (and a certain PBW show) I believe most what gh15 says.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #120 on: March 21, 2008, 03:27:31 AM »

The most retarded of all the BB drug myths

That combining several anabolics gives better results than just taking tons of one or maybe two high androgens. It doesen't. Taking 2,500 mg of testosterone and 2,500 mg of oxymetholone a week will give better results than taking 5,000 mg of all other steroids combined a week.

Jussup

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2008, 03:46:46 AM »
Reality is: some cheating competitors ≠ all cheating competitors.
Hope that helps

Well, I have to admit you are right. But unfortunately "some cheating competitors" are also the ones who win the shows.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2008, 03:51:39 AM »
  That combining several anabolics gives better results than just taking tons of one or maybe two high androgens. It doesen't. Taking 2,500 mg of testosterone and 2,500 mg of oxymetholone a week will give better results than taking 5,000 mg of all other steroids combined a week.

Maybe right, maybe wrong, but how do you know?  Are you telling us you've been on 5g/wk?

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #123 on: March 21, 2008, 04:02:08 AM »
Maybe right, maybe wrong, but how do you know?  Are you telling us you've been on 5g/wk?

No, it's called science. You don't need to experience something to know whether it will work or not. Think what would happen if the only way for a physician to know if a drug works is by taking it...he would need to take thousands of drugs before qualifiying as a physician.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #124 on: March 21, 2008, 04:09:49 AM »
  No, it's called bro science. You don't need to experience something to know whether it will work or not. Think what would happen if the only way for a physician to know if a drug works is by taking it...he would need to take thousands of drugs before qualifiying as a physician.

It's called speculation, and you need to tug out your speculum there doc.  Science is generally based on data, not the assumption that if a little works well then a lot will work great. 

There's the point of decreasing benefits to ponder, as well as the pudding which used to be your liver before the 2500mg of orals.