Author Topic: UFC 90? Candizzle vs. Squadfather. Undercard: Goodrum vs. Derek Anthony  (Read 4500 times)

jetcity

• Getbig II
Re: UFC 90? Candizzle vs. Squadfather. Undercard: Goodrum vs. Derek Anthony
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2008, 09:22:17 AM »
LOL i got my money on Candizzle, he's got that young growing power and Squad father the OG Mc.Cholesterol got all pork belly
someone make it happen!

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2008, 09:25:36 AM »
hahahhaa, dude you can post that all you want, i wouldn't have posted it if i was embarassed about it.

yeah, you don't care about it......it's painfully obvious Dave that you're extremely insecure and bitter. Nice try chubby

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2008, 10:23:54 AM »
yeah, you don't care about it......it's painfully obvious Dave that you're extremely insecure and bitter. Nice try chubby

no wonder that fatass is always ripping on others that look better than him....hahahahahaha

SQUADFATHER=SWORDFIGHTER

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2008, 12:40:01 PM »

u let her sleep with another guy,,its 2 girls,,1 guy,,not 2 guy 1 girl,,,hahahh

Squadfather let another guy sleep with his wife, and she chose the guy.
maybe squad digs a little gangbang action now and again 8)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2008, 02:52:39 PM »
I would put money on Candizzle. If SF actually came face to face with a young, half naked guy wearing trunks, SF would immediately fall in love (or lust), drop to his knee's and attempt to crouch suck him. Match over by default, though I am sure that SF would like to get in a few "blows". A week or so after this event, SF would come on here and tell everyone how he owned Candizzle. He would even have the reflection in the glass sliding door to try and prove it.

Of course this all hinges on SF's mother letting him out in public for the first time in years. If she did, than he would have to wear an extra pair of Depends because leaving his cellar bedroom would scare the shit out of him.

Mirrorvison advantage..now that's funny. As is Buffet Beast. SquadFather, at 5"4 and weighing 300, might just need to back away from that fourth time in the buffet line. Hope this helps.

quoted for truth.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2008, 02:58:00 PM »

u let her sleep with another guy,,its 2 girls,,1 guy,,not 2 guy 1 girl,,,hahahh

Squadfather let another guy sleep with his wife, and she chose the guy.

well now it all makes sense.

the constant requests by squadfather for 'pics', and now this little self- admitted truth only cements the fact that he must have a want for other men.

why else would you enjoy someone banging your old lady?

and why would you old lady want to bang another guy over you, fatty?

guess you are as much of a stiff in the bedroom as you are on here.

no surprise really.

this really deserves a thread of it's own.

b

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2008, 07:33:00 PM »
I would put money on Candizzle. If SF actually came face to face with a young, half naked guy wearing trunks, SF would immediately fall in love (or lust), drop to his knee's and attempt to crouch suck him. Match over by default, though I am sure that SF would like to get in a few "blows". A week or so after this event, SF would come on here and tell everyone how he owned Candizzle. He would even have the reflection in the glass sliding door to try and prove it.

Of course this all hinges on SF's mother letting him out in public for the first time in years. If she did, than he would have to wear an extra pair of Depends because leaving his cellar bedroom would scare the shit out of him.

Mirrorvison advantage..now that's funny. As is Buffet Beast. SquadFather, at 5"4 and weighing 300, might just need to back away from that fourth time in the buffet line. Hope this helps.
That was fuckin hilarious!