Author Topic: POST EVERYTHING THAT YOU EAT/DRINK TOMORROW  (Read 15218 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: POST EVERYTHING THAT YOU EAT/DRINK TOMORROW
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2008, 11:03:24 AM »

Do tell...   ;D

It started out with a Spicy Baconator..............

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2008, 06:56:46 AM »

;D  So far, so good.... 

:)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2008, 07:35:27 AM »
I ate a kitty last night.  Zero calories!

newmom

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2008, 08:03:26 AM »
well I write it down because I'm on weight watchers...

after weigh in on Saturday ( I dont eat before my 10am weigh in..

Had a yogurt and 1 cup of 2percent milk for late breakfast

For lunch, 1 grilled chicken breast and steamed corn

4 cheetos (hard not to when your 2 and half year old says mommy I share)

for dinner salad with 3 oz of red meat cooked medium

snack at 7pm was cottage cheese cup

I did 50 minutes of cardio( I wasnt gonna go to gym on Sunday, but it's Sunday and I just got back)

2 multi vit and 3 fish oil vitamins

2 gallons of water

When I got weighed on Saturday, I reached loosing 10 percent body weight (no I'm not gonna say how much that is but lets say its alot). I have a long road ahead of me, but I feel great and when people come up to you at the  gym saying wow you look great).

newmom

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2008, 08:17:03 AM »
For Sunday

I woke up 1 cup of coffee with sugar free french vanilla and 2 equals,

gym for 45 minutes of cardio, I'm up to running 25 min straight (considering up until feb 8th of this year it had been three years since I was at the gym)

Came home, hid the eggs in front yard for my princess. After that I ate one hard boiled egg and 1 piece of wheat toast w.tsp of natural peanut butter ( and yes that made me very full)

took one multi and fish oil vitamin

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2008, 09:03:02 AM »
When I got weighed on Saturday, I reached loosing 10 percent body weight (no I'm not gonna say how much that is but lets say its alot). I have a long road ahead of me, but I feel great and when people come up to you at the  gym saying wow you look great).

That's awesome.  Looks like you're doing a GREAT job.   8)

newmom

« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2008, 10:05:54 AM »
ok I wont post every meal but for lunch I had 4 oz grilled chicken breast, raw carrots, and a yogurt with 20 oz of water

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2008, 03:30:57 PM »
ok I wont post every meal but for lunch I had 4 oz grilled chicken breast, raw carrots, and a yogurt with 20 oz of water

That's good that you write everything down though.  Do you feel that it helps keep you on track?

newmom

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2008, 04:34:21 PM »
oh I sure do.I do it through my tracker on weight watchers, I showed the group leader, she thinks I dont eat enough, but she knows I am not starving myself. Im allowed 30 pts a day but I eat about 16, today I only ate 13. And I ate alot. I'm very strict when I loose weight. For dinner, had a can of tuna with tsp of mayo, steamed green beans and a tomato sliced up. Yes it sounds boring but I like it.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2008, 05:16:42 PM »
oh I sure do.I do it through my tracker on weight watchers, I showed the group leader, she thinks I don't eat enough, but she knows I am not starving myself. Im allowed 30 pts a day but I eat about 16, today I only ate 13. And I ate alot. I'm very strict when I loose weight. For dinner, had a can of tuna with tsp of mayo, steamed green beans and a tomato sliced up. Yes it sounds boring but I like it.

Great job, I can just here it in your words that you are gonna make it!  This will be a new way of life for you.  Since you are working hard and are seeing results you are motivated and making great progress.

Now there be a time ahead when you get stuck or stale just make some adjustments as needed.  Now I'm gonna say something you might not like right now, don't be so concerned with the scale now, it can become detrimental.  It may be so that you can eat a little more, you do not want to sacrifice your lean body mass.  Look you are doing a great job and sound pretty smart about it, just remember you are in this for the long haul.

Are you weight training?  If not you should be, put equal emphasis on the cardio and the weights.  Use how you clothes are fitting as your guide.

newmom

« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2008, 05:56:42 PM »
I know about weight training and goes against what most here think. My daughters dad is a national competitor and he states the same thing as you do love2hurt. For now, I am sticking with cardio. I know most (not that it matters) dont agree with weight watchers, because they go by the scale, but they dont shove their products down your throat and the meetings are rather helpful.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2008, 06:27:56 PM »
I know about weight training and goes against what most here think. My daughters dad is a national competitor and he states the same thing as you do love2hurt. For now, I am sticking with cardio. I know most (not that it matters) dont agree with weight watchers, because they go by the scale, but they dont shove their products down your throat and the meetings are rather helpful.

No I have no problem with weight watchers as it is working for you and that is great!  Just start to work in the weights you will raise your BMR (the rate a which you burn calories just sitting there)  Do it slowly, I'm telling you you will need to do this for the long run.  I suggest your goal is to blow weight watchers personnel away and come in there one day heavier but in better shape than ever, cause you will have more lean body mass and stronger bones.  If they say "hey you went up 2 pounds" after eating right and gaining some muscle you can tell them "cool I'm building some muscle cause my pants are fitting in the waist just as lose still."

Your on a roll now just keep it up and think about what the knowledgable people are telling you and take your time and figure things out for yourself.  Remember this is for the long haul, the rest of your life.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2008, 11:17:37 AM »
No I have no problem with weight watchers as it is working for you and that is great!  Just start to work in the weights you will raise your BMR (the rate a which you burn calories just sitting there)  Do it slowly, I'm telling you you will need to do this for the long run.  I suggest your goal is to blow weight watchers personnel away and come in there one day heavier but in better shape than ever, cause you will have more lean body mass and stronger bones.  If they say "hey you went up 2 pounds" after eating right and gaining some muscle you can tell them "cool I'm building some muscle cause my pants are fitting in the waist just as lose still."

Your on a roll now just keep it up and think about what the knowledgable people are telling you and take your time and figure things out for yourself.  Remember this is for the long haul, the rest of your life.

Good stuff.   8)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2008, 01:24:39 PM »

lol dweetir made me do it
R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2008, 02:51:22 AM »

dang-nab-it Amy, you made me spit out my water with that picture, roflmao!!!  I coulda choked.  :o   :-X   ;D
:D Weee

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2008, 03:50:29 AM »
I understand how that goes, stella....Dweetir made me eat a GIANT chocolate/almond egg for breakfast on Easter.    >:(

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2008, 04:37:46 AM »
dweetir is positive for me.  :)  dweetir made me go out and buy a jag.   ;D  and I'm very happy about that.   :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2008, 05:54:08 AM »
PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST !!!!!!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2008, 06:29:30 AM »
I understand how that goes, stella....Dweetir made me eat a GIANT chocolate/almond egg for breakfast on Easter.    >:(

dweetir made me eat frosting off of 2 pieces of choc cake
R

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2008, 07:44:51 AM »
Now you think Meddy has Dominoes on speed dial and orders out every morning?
or.....................f rozen pizza??

inquiring minds want to know!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2008, 08:42:28 AM »
dweetir is positive for me.  :)  dweetir made me go out and buy a jag.   ;D  and I'm very happy about that.   :D

just don't send dweetir the bill!   ;)   She would like a ride though.   :D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2008, 08:45:55 AM »
just don't send dweetir the bill!   ;)   She would like a ride though.   :D
As long as dweetir has a paper under him/her...she is welcome anytime. ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2008, 09:00:11 AM »
As long as dweetir has a paper under him/her...she is welcome anytime. ;D

dweetir is a confirmed "she"   :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2008, 12:02:01 PM »
  dweetir is a confirmed "she"   :)
Awww, time for a training bra (I think Rocky has one, lol) and that "discussion" :)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2008, 05:23:49 AM »
It wasn't  >:(  The salad was for me.  But I did end up eating the Baconator :-[  And the hamburger :-[  And 1/2 of a double cheese :-[  :-[

:o