Author Topic: Derek Anthony reveals health crisis  (Read 17307 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: Derek Anthony reveals health crisis
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2008, 10:55:14 AM »
Derek I know you would find a way to puss out. Doesnt matter though, Im going to be there and Im going to hurt you one way or another.

shotgun on the team

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2008, 10:58:07 AM »
Derek I know you would find a way to puss out. Doesnt matter though, Im going to be there and Im going to hurt you one way or another.

Carefull Bro,  He'll spit on you and scratch your eyes out..... :-[

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2008, 10:59:37 AM »
Look, I have no idea what medical condition DA and I don't think it is any of our business.
Granted he brought it up, but I don't think something that serious should be on any message boards.

Derek blamed his visible marks on a motorcycle crash.

HE brought that into the public discussion, and he is a public figure, using his image as a draw at expos.

So then HE introduced scenario #2, anemia.   That's quite believable, and I don't know why many doubt it.  But they do.  

then HE said he got a negative on an HIV test.

These are things that HE said, howie.  I'm just saying that by proving these things, he could clear his name and stop appearing to be dishonest.  He's made 3 statements so far, one of them (motorcycle) being proven false by another (anemia).

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2008, 11:00:57 AM »
over 95% of HIV positive patients have this condition?
shotgun on the team

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2008, 11:03:43 AM »
over 95% of HIV positive patients have this condition?

Just wear 2 garbage bags over your body when you kick his ass...(Which he'll probably enjoy) you'll be okay. 8)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2008, 11:29:57 AM »
Look, I have no idea what medical condition DA and I don't think it is any of our business.
Granted he brought it up, but I don't think something that serious should be on any message boards.

Hi Derek

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2008, 12:02:07 PM »
he died for you  biotches!!!!!

:-[
!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2008, 03:55:23 PM »
DA has been losing serious size for over the past 2 years...Its all be documented here on GB...The words Aids has been thrown around for sometime now...My hope is that this kid does not have something so horrible...But ones has to wonder just what has been going on over the past couple years...And all these marks on his body doesn't not look good...

DA...Most of us really do think you are a total ass but the truth is no one wants to see you go down to such a disease...esp since we all know that it was brought into this world by a government which most of us pay taxes to watch over us...

DA i think you are an ass of all asses but if you really do have something very serious, my prays do go out to you and yours...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2008, 04:05:48 PM »
DA has respond here yet. ???
A

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2008, 04:11:36 PM »
A fighter with anemia would be a huge red flag for a MMA organization.

That career is over.

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2008, 04:43:48 PM »

agreed

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2008, 04:45:07 PM »
RIP DA, the faggotry has caught up to you

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2008, 04:56:02 PM »
Hey arvilla, aren't you a PT? I would think you would be at the gym alot more. Seems like your here posting all the time???

Aren't you a troll, noticing how and when Arvilla posts?  His wife is sick dude.  WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2008, 04:58:41 PM »
Aren't you a troll, noticing how and when Arvilla posts?  His wife is sick dude.  WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
Fuck off cvnt

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2008, 05:03:29 PM »
Fuck off ####

Why? Because you disrespected a guy we all like? The guy stops training to take care of Laura and you blast him for it? Grow up.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2008, 05:06:11 PM »
Why? Because you disrespected a guy we all like? The guy stops training to take care of Laura and you blast him for it? Grow up.
STFU little guy

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2008, 05:11:27 PM »

:-\

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2008, 05:14:15 PM »
no dought that Da has lost alot of size...But as humans we should all stick together and hope for the best...Remember that sure Da probably lived a lifestyle that wasn't of moral stature but lets face it, the government brings in most drugs to harm us citizens and yes the government probably made the Aids virus...And if DA truly has it like most of us believe, isn't he in need of sympathy...

I don't believe in victims in this world but If DA grabbed hold of such a disease, we as humans truthly need to get behind him...Let face it, DA is a pretty good looking guy and he could bang anyone of our daughters if he became disgruntled...

He needs support and we as citizens need to follow the trail to the real culprites...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2008, 05:30:21 PM »

If Laura got sick from stuff that Mike said was cool then by all means he needs to be brought down to reality...I'm not saying this is what happend but if there is a chance that its possible, Mike needs to be tarred and feathered...

We have all seen the changes in Laura's body over the past year...She is obviously responding to hormones when in fact Mike is not...With that said, why oh why is Laura taking hormones(if which most of us believe she is)...Is Mike trying to live thru her since its obvious that hormones just don't work for the poor soul...

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Mikes posts, but to many times we have all seen a wanna be bodybuilder who couldn't place 3rd in a hot underwear show at your local bahamna beach clubs hot bodies contest talk tosome niave' women into thinking she needs to take this and that...Just about everyone of us has seen it and its not pretty in the end...She ends up with the voice of Earl Jones and ends up getting fatter then ever after the hormones and "pick me ups" or stopped...

This certainly isn't a shot against the two because i think they are funny to read but way to old to want to believe they are anything other then a sound bite in the world of bodybuilding...And it never ends good...Truth is Mike is a funny guy and Laura has some intellengence...They need to just go back to being to people in love who love to train...Forget the drugs, forget the stage and most of all forget believing they are anything more then just two older people who truly have no reason to be putting there lives into a dead end lifestyle....

This lifestyle has brought down many and i mean many people, couples and life long partners...These two are holding on by a thread and IMOP its up to MIke to step up and step out....His woman will follow....live the lifestyle but drop all modships, make a decision that you both will only hit the boards twice a week and move on with a healthy lifestyle...

From one in the know, You both are on track for the worst...

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2008, 05:36:33 PM »
I guess when you play with fire, eventually you get burned.

Even though Derek is a Douch, I sincerely hope he doesnt have Aids or HIV.
shotgun on the team

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2008, 05:40:39 PM »
STFU little guy

Little guy?  LOL.  Mom said its time for bed.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2008, 07:37:45 PM »
If DA grabbed hold of such a disease, we as humans truthly need to get behind him...

you first, spoony "luv"
its comin today

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2008, 10:16:28 AM »
Derek Speak on this.
shotgun on the team

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2008, 10:21:28 AM »
Derek Speak on this.

ITS REALLY EASY... I DONT HAVE FREAKIN AIDS,  HIV, THATS JUST CRAZY. I HAD A IRON DEFICENCY. AND WHEN I GET CUT FROM BOXING, OR I FELL ON MY BIKE. I CUT VERY EASILY CAUSE BELIVE IT OR NOT EVEN WITH THE HIGH JUICE. THE RED BLOOD CELL WAS BARELY NOTHING. AND MY IRON WAS NO WARE TO BE FOUND. SO I HAVE TO EAT MORE RED MEAT, AND TAKE A IRON PILL DAILY. ILL BE FINE THANKS FOR THE CONCERN.

AS FAR AS LOOSING WEIGHT. ITS SOMETHING FOR GETTING JOBS..DOING A LOT OF ACTING ,AND IM REALLY ENJOYING BOXING. SO FROM 240, 245. I M GOING DOWN TO 225, I FEEL GREAT STILL LOOK BIG, AND VERY HEALTHY. ETC

THANKS

DEREK ANTHONY

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2008, 10:26:32 AM »
ITS REALLY EASY... I DONT HAVE FREAKIN AIDS,  HIV, THATS JUST CRAZY. I HAD A IRON DEFICENCY. AND WHEN I GET CUT FROM BOXING, OR I FELL ON MY BIKE. I CUT VERY EASILY CAUSE BELIVE IT OR NOT EVEN WITH THE HIGH JUICE. THE RED BLOOD CELL WAS BARELY NOTHING. AND MY IRON WAS NO WARE TO BE FOUND. SO I HAVE TO EAT MORE RED MEAT, AND TAKE A IRON PILL DAILY. ILL BE FINE THANKS FOR THE CONCERN.

AS FAR AS LOOSING WEIGHT. ITS SOMETHING FOR GETTING JOBS..DOING A LOT OF ACTING ,AND IM REALLY ENJOYING BOXING. SO FROM 240, 245. I M GOING DOWN TO 225, I FEEL GREAT STILL LOOK BIG, AND VERY HEALTHY. ETC

THANKS

DEREK ANTHONY
Anemia is one of the first symptoms of Aids, not looking good for you.