Author Topic: Flaring thighs?  (Read 5653 times)

4thAD

Re: Flaring thighs?
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 12:32:53 PM »
injecting there alot would obviously help.
known a few competitors who did it over a span of  2years...putting ALL their anabolics in the outer quads...and the sweep was insane.

genetics are the other half of the equation also.

Injecting what? Gear is not going to make you grow specific body parts from site injections. Site injections do not work for growth. Your body overall will grow, but not one muscle group over another just because you inject there!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 12:34:20 PM »
Injecting what? Gear is not going to make you grow specific body parts from site injections. Site injections do not work for growth. Your body overall will grow, but not one muscle group over another just because you inject there!
some people are clueless, 4th.  ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 12:36:53 PM »
It's genetic....the way the muscle is formed and the way it responds to training.

Chick has a very good flair to his Vastus Lateralis.

Looked good as a Lt Hvy Wt at the 1990 Nationals anyway.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 12:37:04 PM »
That front double bi is a really good shot.
[/quote Wow, that is a good shot, when was this shot from Chic.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 12:40:31 PM »
A lot of people will disagree with you, frequent injections from steroids can still rip the facia.

some people are clueless, 4th.  ;D
No you are clueless. :)

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2008, 12:42:33 PM »
*A point of interest: Primobolan Depot (like Winstrol Depot) has been noted to
possess excellent site- injection qualities. This means that a lagging body part
became the injection site for dosages. Most who used this type of protocol did so after
training that body part to avoid bruising.

Straight from chemical muscle enhancement

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2008, 12:43:20 PM »

ooooh good comeback.  you SO owned me. ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2008, 12:44:08 PM »
A lot of people will disagree with you, frequent injections from steroids can still rip the facia.

EErrr...sure it can Ringo, and tell me, where did you get such nonsense???

Can you point to or cite just ONE study that proves that bullshit up???? Didn't think so.

You need to stop listening to Greg Valvalino, or the Joe Weider "myths", or other gym myths.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2008, 12:44:41 PM »
*A point of interest: Primobolan Depot (like Winstrol Depot) has been noted to
possess excellent site- injection qualities. This means that a lagging body part
became the injection site for dosages. Most who used this type of protocol did so after
training that body part to avoid bruising.

Straight from chemical muscle enhancement

Did you just make that up  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2008, 12:50:26 PM »
EErrr...sure it can Ringo, and tell me, where did you get such nonsense???

Can you point to or cite just ONE study that proves that bullshit up???? Didn't think so.

You need to stop listening to Greg Valvalino, or the Joe Weider "myths", or other gym myths.
No can`t point to any studies but I can`t point to studies that show steroids have no muscle enhancenent qualities and that gh doesn`t work- moron. I know from personnal use, sight injections work; obviously not as good as synthol but still work

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2008, 12:51:21 PM »
mostly the way they are standing.  Chic's legs are not anywhere near the top of the pro ranks. In fact, his legs are what always marked him down on the score cards...

phenom

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2008, 12:57:14 PM »
Did you just make that up 

Did you miss the part where I said it was straight from Chemical Muscle Enhancement?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2008, 01:00:18 PM »
flairing thighs is known as a QUAD SWEEP.   ::)
X

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2008, 01:49:31 PM »
flairing thighs is known as a QUAD SWEEP.   ::)

What's the term for saggy tits?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2008, 01:55:12 PM »
No can`t point to any studies but I can`t point to studies that show steroids have no muscle enhancenent qualities and that gh doesn`t work- moron. I know from personnal use, sight injections work; obviously not as good as synthol but still work
Yeah you get some major scar tissue eventually. And lots of inflammation in the short run.

I don't think the fascia is a limiting factor in muscle growth either so I doubt you get any growth from "stretching" it with injections.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 03:45:37 PM »
Sorry, my bad...lets try it again:

"YOU'VE exposed yourself as a homosexual in your last post."

Better?
hahahahhaa, "db2431" owned. ;D

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2008, 03:48:37 PM »
ONe either has the ability to have a great sweep thru genetics or one doesn't...Chick is one of those that does...

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2008, 03:48:43 PM »
Wait for a really good comeback from him  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2008, 03:51:37 PM »
if you don't get a decent sweep from regular old barbell squats and either hacks or presses you're not meant to have it, Chick is an excellent example of the ideal structure for bb'ing in my opinion, wide shoulders and great quad sweep.

phenom

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2008, 03:56:55 PM »
if you don't get a decent sweep from regular old barbell squats and either hacks or presses you're not meant to have it, Chick is an excellent example of the ideal structure for bb'ing in my opinion, wide shoulders and great quad sweep.

Well put, I know Cutler said at first his legs measured small but due to there shape they looked huge. Some have it some don't, I sure as shit don't but I do believe there is some merit to localized growth threw sight injection.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2008, 03:58:14 PM »
yeah do some hack squats with your feet close together and point your toes slightly inward, you should feel it pretty deep in the outer quad

but of course, genetics play a role..   jonnie jacksonn has a great squat, but skinny legs..   markus rhul squats like a pussy, but has got some preetty awesome legs..
Thanks Charles Glass...just curious what do you squat for 6-10 Mr. Hormonized teen?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »
Did you miss the part where I said it was straight from Chemical Muscle Enhancement?

Oh my, well, why didn't you say so!

If it was printed in Chemical Muscle Enhancement or Muscle and Fitness, well then IT MUST BE TRUE!!!

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2008, 07:24:22 PM »
How Wolf never one the Olympia last year is still a mystery to me.  The guy was on.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2008, 08:41:48 PM »

Agreed :)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2008, 09:34:55 PM »

JohnnyGayus isnt so bright