Author Topic: Chick, Can you please give use a play by play of the last few days before a show  (Read 2503 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Of course It's my info, as is every article I've ever written...

Had to ask.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
Well guys....I saw a so called natural show in Phoenix last weekend and I tell you the biggest mistake most of the guys made was coming in natural. :D

Also, I can tell from seeing many, many pros up close and personal (not gay guys) at the 2006 Olympia expo the good ones look unlike 90% of the big gym rats.  It is a whole other world of synergy between the drugs, training, and diet.  Once they figure it out though watch out!  Amazing physiques

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Well guys....I saw a so called natural show in Phoenix last weekend and I tell you the biggest mistake most of the guys made was coming in natural. :D

Also, I can tell from seeing many, many pros up close and personal (not gay guys) at the 2006 Olympia expo the good ones look unlike 90% of the big gym rats.  It is a whole other world of synergy between the drugs, training, and diet.  Once they figure it out though watch out!  Amazing physiques
I know , it is just IMPOSSIBLE to build any msucle without a lot drugs ::)
I know drugs are everyting and the reason somebody has a crappy physique is due to lack of drugs, etc.
Yeah, I get it...NOT!
Ok on a serious note, I sincerely belive this drugs are everything belief is really harmful for the avg lifter.
granted you won't look like an IFBB pro without drugs, but you can still build a decent physique for your genetics without any. Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
I know , it is just IMPOSSIBLE to build any msucle without a lot drugs ::)
I know drugs are everyting and the reason somebody has a crappy physique is due to lack of drugs, etc.
Yeah, I get it...NOT!
Ok on a serious note, I sincerely belive this drugs are everything belief is really harmful for the avg lifter.
granted you won't look like an IFBB pro without drugs, but you can still build a decent physique for your genetics without any. Howard

Howard- I'm not saying they didn't have good builds.  They did but only for getting laid and being healthy.  They lacked symmetry and mass in terms of bodybuilding.  Even by 1950's standards.  The girls were ok though :) :)