Author Topic: What's the deal with naked men in the change room!  (Read 8875 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: What's the deal with naked men in the change room!
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 11:08:18 AM »
In Spain it happens normaly. In Japan,no never. But we have a lot of public bath everywhere in japan..WTF?

Japan has a lot of fags.

Hope this helps.
I

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 11:12:59 AM »

5. Seems they love to not dry in the shower area but go out by the lockers and face everyone while drying everything from head to bending over to get feet.

This is what I don't like. You're sitting down putting your socks and boots on and some guy is either rubbing his cock with a nasty old towel ,about two inches from your face, or bending over and trying to show you his nasty ass bullseye.

I also hate people, male or female, who wipe their ass with their towel. I don't mean just dry their cleft..I mean use it like toilet paper and wipe that shit all over the towel before using it on their face or feet.
O

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 11:14:07 AM »
Things I have seen when working in a gym

1. Mostly always old guys

2. Love to get nude in the sauna so they can share ball and ass sweat with everyone

3. Some even prefer to put one leg up on a table to blow dry their taint optimally

4. They tend to have needle dicks some times barely visible (looks like it goes in???)

5. Seems they love to not dry in the shower area but go out by the lockers and face everyone while drying everything from head to bending over to get feet.

6. Almost always they have never shaved an inch of their body in their lives which makes it harder to see privates but also makes it much more disgusting.

7. Some go as far as hanging out for 30min or more airdrying in the nude while carrying on conversations with others (sometimes unwanted conversations) and not making a single effort to even get socks or underwear on.

8. They never mind brushing their teeth and shaving while at the same time swabing the counter top with their ball hair.

Feel free to add on.

I once had a dude sit down on the bench I had my gym bag on and when I looked I realized he was sitting bare butt on my gym bag strap. I yelled at him and he just acted like it was no big deal.  Freaking moron

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 11:20:41 AM »
The worst, i saw a hairy 60 year old fat guy standing in front of the mirror in the locker room scratching his ass crack like crazy, he then grimaces and in a loud voice yells "fucking hemroids", then goes back to scratching. 

I go workout-come back in the locker room 50 minutes later-and there he is standing in the exact same spot still digging away at his ass crack.

>:(

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 11:24:44 AM »
There are definitely guys, often elderly, who only go to the gym to walk around the locker room naked all day. They also tend to be deeply unhygienic and like to rub their ass crack and ball sack on any wooden surface.
O

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2008, 11:26:39 AM »

Japan has a lot of fags.

Hope this helps.
Same as Spain and US i think.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2008, 11:27:07 AM »
There are definitely guys, often elderly, who only go to the gym to walk around the locker room naked all day. They also tend to be deeply unhygienic and like to rub there ass crack and ball sack on any wooden surface.

;D

2. Love to get nude in the sauna so they can share ball and ass sweat with everyone

I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2008, 11:31:15 AM »
Same as Spain and US i think.

Bath houses aren't really a big thing in the U.S. except maybe somtimes in the city, BayGBM probably knows more about it then I do but I can't say I have ever even seen a bath house. I know in europe they are much more popular especially in Romania, but it makes sense since europe is full of fags especially Romania. ;D
I

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2008, 11:34:12 AM »

Bath houses aren't really a big thing in the U.S. except maybe somtimes in the city, BayGBM probably knows more about it then I do but I can't say I have ever even seen a bath house. I know in europe they are much more popular especially in Romania, but it makes sense since europe is full of fags especially Romania. ;D
When i went there couple of times. There are many Yakuza and kids and students.
Yakuza want to show off their tatoos. kids want to play since there are many kind of baths. Students are poor and some dont have bath in there apartment.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2008, 11:37:26 AM »
When i went there couple of times. There are many Yakuza and kids and students.
Yakuza want to show off their tatoos. kids want to play since there are many kind of baths. Students are poor and some dont have bath in there apartment.

To be honest in Japan it makes a lot more sense since there is such a huge population in such a small area but pretty much anywhere else in the world (except China or India) bath houses can be associated primarily with fags.
I

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2008, 11:41:30 AM »
To be honest in Japan it makes a lot more sense since there is such a huge population in such a small area but pretty much anywhere else in the world (except China or India) bath houses can be associated primarily with fags.
I know i know. ;D

He he.Just I remember when I went there long long time ago before the contest. I was ripped and many Yakuzas talked to me.
But none of gays talked to me. Maybe japanese gays are more shy? Dont know...

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »
I know i know. ;D

He he.Just I remember when I went there long long time ago before the contest. I was ripped and many Yakuzas talked to me.
But none of gays talked to me. Maybe japanese gays are more shy? Dont know...

Maybe you just weren't their type, don't let it get you down, I am sure there is some guy out there who wants to bang you in the balloon knot. ;D
I

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2008, 12:02:07 PM »
I have heard this complaint from alot of guys.  ;D

Women don't do it as much, I don't think.  We're more self-conscious around each other.  We don't want the other women to see any of our imperfections.  I have very rarely - if ever - seen a woman just hanging out or strolling around in the gym locker room naked or even topless.  Alot of locker rooms have "changing rooms" so the women can hide while they are changing clothes if they want.  

Oh great!  Thanks for ruining the illusion, Ripitupbaby.  I always thought that girls cavorted around naked in the locker rooms comparing boob size and helping each other shave those hard to reach areas.   ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2008, 12:04:57 PM »
Oh great!  Thanks for ruining the illusion, Ripitupbaby.  I always thought that girls cavorted around naked in the locker rooms comparing boob size and helping each other shave those hard to reach areas.   ;D

As soon as I made my post, I thought to myself that I should have gone the other route.   ;D

:)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2008, 12:13:29 PM »

As soon as I made my post, I thought to myself that I should have gone the other route.   ;D

Well why not tell us what "really" happens when girls have a slumber party :D
I

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 12:20:39 PM »
There are definitely guys, often elderly, who only go to the gym to walk around the locker room naked all day. They also tend to be deeply unhygienic and like to rub their ass crack and ball sack on any wooden surface.

Did you say hi to Ben?
HAHA, RON.....

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »

Well why not tell us what "really" happens when girls have a slumber party :D

It's pretty much just like you would imagine...lots of pillow fights and "girl talk."   ;)

:)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2008, 12:22:36 PM »
yeah i hate that shit

these days i change with the women to avoid it
Z

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2008, 12:24:53 PM »

It's pretty much just like you would imagine...lots of naked lesbian pillow fights and "xxx erotic girl talk."   ;)

Sounds intriguing...
I

thepeg

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2008, 12:38:22 PM »
oh my god i thought i wa the only one who noticed this gross shit.  i was just bitching about to a co-worker it seems all these old flabby men walk around the locker room with nothing on and not in any hurry to put anything on!  and yes they have little tiny dicks...r they closet fags who get off on this shit or what?

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2008, 12:39:36 PM »
Same hear I hate that shit as well.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2008, 12:48:21 PM »
Why cant people shower and dress at home...its worth the drive, to not have to smell that oldman stank in the locker room........gross fvckin weirdos.. :-X

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2008, 12:52:46 PM »
Why cant people shower and dress at home...its worth the drive, to not have to smell that oldman stank in the locker room........gross fvckin weirdos.. :-X

The thing is...a lot of these fuckers don't even workout, it seems like they just like to hang out at in the locker room. And some of those that do "work out", don't do it hard enough to break a sweat, and require a shower. I think they are just perverts who camp out in the locker rooms...
HAHA, RON.....

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2008, 01:01:47 PM »
hahaha massive getbig insecurities......lose your fat guts and you might find your penis'

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2008, 01:12:33 PM »

I can understand people showering and dressing in the gym I mean they could be on a lunch break from work, on their way to work (morning guys), have somewhere other then home to go to after working out, etc... But yes I get the jist of what you are saying, it's like some guys go out of there way to get naked and shower around other people and doing it in the oddest sickest way possible.
I