Author Topic: NEED ADVICE for dealing with skinny little neurotic!  (Read 1065 times)

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
NEED ADVICE for dealing with skinny little neurotic!
« on: March 20, 2008, 04:17:03 AM »
anorexic boy at my workplace, is 5'4 90 pounds   , 20 yo kid. seriously could pass for 16 or so.

generally the idea for me in life and work is to co-exist peacefully, but this kid seems bent on making everyone especially me miserable with his subtle acts of agression. (perhaps its a anorexic mindset thing)

i put up with it for a while, then i had enough and started "owning him" till i could visibly see he was trembling and distressed so i kind of felt bad and back off him. he laid off me for a while now he's back with his usual BS AGAIN

seriously, i have 2 choices i am looking at now

No1. own him daily till he has a mental breakdown (but i dont like agression, i think it brings you nowhere in life if you go down that road)

No2. treat it as part of human nature and ignore him (i am having problem ignoring him because imagine someone sitting next to you spending all his time at work thinking of how to screw u)

So now i need some advice. seriously. quitting the job is not an option till next year!

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: NEED ADVICE for dealing with skinny little neurotic!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 04:32:33 AM »
anorexic boy at my workplace, is 5'4 90 pounds  ::) , 20 yo kid. seriously could pass for 16 or so.

generally the idea for me in life and work is to co-exist peacefully, but this kid seems bent on making everyone especially me miserable with his subtle acts of agression. (perhaps its a anorexic mindset thing)

i put up with it for a while, then i had enough and started "owning him" till i could visibly see he was trembling and distressed so i kind of felt bad and back off him. he laid off me for a while now he's back with his usual BS AGAIN

seriously, i have 2 choices i am looking at now

No1. own him daily till he has a mental breakdown (but i dont like agression, i think it brings you nowhere in life if you go down that road)

No2. treat it as part of human nature and ignore him (i am having problem ignoring him because imagine someone sitting next to you spending all his time at work thinking of how to screw u)

So now i need some advice. seriously. quitting the job is not an option till next year!

Translation:the  5'4 90 pound twink at work is bullying me and I cant handle it myself because he is more "man" than me and I need a message board to answer my problems.

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 05:06:59 AM »

Translation:the  5'4 90 pound twink at work is bullying me and I cant handle it myself because he is more "man" than me and I need a message board to answer my problems.

hahaha u are actually half right in a sense, its just i dont like others to think of me as an asshole

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 05:18:28 AM »
Same thing happened to me sharing a house.To cut a long story short i put him in a 5 second chokehold and told him to show some respect.His demeanor changed permantly towards me.To me it was not aggression.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 05:42:35 AM »
Same thing happened to me sharing a house.To cut a long story short i put him in a 5 second chokehold and told him to show some respect.His demeanor changed permantly towards me.To me it was not aggression.

I found this youtube clip showing an anorexic lady

i mean perhaps i should be helping him get help with a pyschiatrist at the hospital or something. i was looking around for anorexia online and sudddenly his behavior makes sense! i mean come on, if you are 90 pounds for a male, all these lack of nutrition and carbs have to be screwing ur brain and body up

side effects of anorexia:

bad temper
increased mental activity
loss of sleep
depression
anxiety

so what now? shld i get him help? ???

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 05:55:22 AM »
I found this youtube clip showing an anorexic lady

i mean perhaps i should be helping him get help with a pyschiatrist at the hospital or something. i was looking around for anorexia online and sudddenly his behavior makes sense! i mean come on, if you are 90 pounds for a male, all these lack of nutrition and carbs have to be screwing ur brain and body up

side effects of anorexia:

bad temper
increased mental activity
loss of sleep
depression
anxiety

so what now? shld i get him help? ???

Own him till he breaks down then give him a card with a Psychiatrist contact info.

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 06:38:40 AM »

no offence killer but you give bad advices

i think i am washing my hands off him, it would be too inhuman to bully him. it all makes sense when i think about it.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 06:40:27 AM »
no offence killer but you give bad advices

i think i am washing my hands off him, it would be too inhuman to bully him. it all makes sense when i think about it.
Yeah i know im no Judge Judy