Author Topic: Dear Joe...  (Read 3448 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Dear Joe...
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2008, 10:53:18 PM »
No, it's from our home in PS where we spent our quasi honeymoon. We had a civil marriage in Orange Co.

I've never been there but one of my clients was telling me that half the residents are gay

Have you noticed that?

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 10:57:57 PM »
I've never been there but one of my clients was telling me that half the residents are gay

Have you noticed that?

You can't help but to notice it, our home is on the border of PS and Cathedral City, if you go down Palm Canyon Dr. I'd have to say it's about 60-70% gay. But when we go out over there, we go to Rancho Mirage at an out side shopping mall called River Walk. It's just the opposite of PS.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 10:58:54 PM »
You can't help but to notice it, our home is on the border of PS and Cathedral City, if you go down Palm Canyon Dr. I'd have to say it's about 60-70% gay. But when we go out over there, we go to Rancho Mirage at an out side shopping mall called River Walk. It's just the opposite of PS.

so only 30-40% gay?

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2008, 11:02:11 PM »
so only 30-40% gay?

No, I wouldn't even say that, Rancho is very family oriented.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 08:15:33 AM »
[...]You KNOW you're right, and you just can't understand why others won't listen.[...]

Because they think they're right and you're not?

Hitler used to say the same thing...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 09:24:55 AM »
Joe.  Im glad to hear things are good.  Hope they stay that way... 8)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 01:10:44 PM »

hahaha, joe's personal life is testament to the fact that he has a history of making poor decisions when it comes to the most important thing in life.  And we're suddenly supposed to believe that he's got the rest of his life in order?   ::)

The Coach

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 02:39:23 PM »
It must suck to be you.

Someone once said the person you hate the most is the same person you wish you could be.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 02:59:56 PM »
It must suck to be you.

Someone once said the person you hate the most is the same person you wish you could be.

Yes we all wish to grow up to be short, uneducated, repeatedly divorced Rushtians.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 04:18:05 PM »
we go to Rancho Mirage .

hahahahaha

Rancho Mucho Gayo Retardo.

haha

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2008, 07:02:16 AM »
Yep, house is great, payments are on time (on both homes) buisness is great and picking up and since I don't really invest in any stocks, I don't wake up, read the paper and shit my pants during my morning coffee. The funny thing is you boneheads think this thing is perminant, for the people who have to worry......you all must be doing something wrong.

Oh BTW, this was taken from the patio of my home in Palm Springs, I have equity in that as well. The good thing about real estate, it always bounces back.....go ahead, sweat out your portfolios everyday. I prefer to do it the old fashion way and keep my risks limited.

Glad to hear things are going well for you. After some of the things I've heard you've experienced these past few years, I'm happy to know something is going right. btw - Love the view!!!
w