Author Topic: Anyone heard about Dorian Yates got in some fight trouble in a pub in Amsterdam  (Read 14595 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Alcohol fuelled rages are nothing to gloat about.  This now very skinny x pro needs to take stock and address his alcohol issues.

Getting drunk and beating people up is not a sign of manlyness.  It is a cry for help.  Stop gloryfying this behaviour!

MoralMan

• Getbig III
Yates was nearly beaten up by a very very hard east london man in a club in Kings Cross not so long ago, i think Yates had to pay his way out of trouble.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
yates in a fight.... nah ;D
No. He is famous for getting into trouble always. Trust me.
I have many relieble source.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Ronnie can outdrink and outfight Dorian.  Any day.  Any takers?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Ronnie can outdrink and outfight Dorian.  Any day.  Any takers?

I doubt that. Dorian is fucking hardcore. 8)
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Ronnie is a trained police officer with years of experience and a tailor made uniform.

Ronnie is from the mean streets.  You just know that boy came up drinking malt liquor.

English people can't go on with out their tea and elevens'.  They say 'pardon' instead of 'what.'  No contest.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ronnie would take dorian down, sure, he has police training.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Dorian has "skins" tattoed on his knuckles and has been to jail. Dorian wins.
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Ronnie'd be slappin' that nightstick all over Little Lord Fauntleroy. 

"You gets back to yo place, convict!"

;D

m8

• Getbig V
Don't mess with Dorian, period.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Dorian would make Ronnie his slave, no pun intended.
No doubt about it...

m8

• Getbig V
Dorian would make Ronnie his slave, no pun intended.

He'd choke him to death with his big-ass calves!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
can someoen get hank to shut up so we dont need to scroll for two pages ?

Z

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
He'd choke him to death with his big-ass calves!

Now thats some serious lookin calves 8)
No doubt about it...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
did he get even more tattoos after his career

how many he got now, lee priest look out!!
Z

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I know Dorian pretty well now but when we first met 20+ years ago it was a different matter. I was already of course an established bodybuilder and was in town to compete in my first EFBB masters show. Dorian was competing in the heavyweight class of the seniors. We were both training at the same time in a gym and believe it or not Dorian was dressed in dungarees with no shirt under it and was wearing Doc Martin boots. He really did look like a complete scumbag with his tattood fingers and arms covered in tatoos of the Union Jack, bulldog, picture of Doc Martin boot (seriously !!) etc.  He made the mistake of calling me "Jock". As many of you know I am ex Black Watch so even though I was 50 years old at the time I sorted his attitude in double quick time. I went out to my car and got my pair of pliers and then walked up to Dorian as he was lying on the bench doing presses. I placed my thumb and index fingers on his eyes which clamping his testicles with my pliers. I told him if he spoke to me with disrespect again I would crush his genetalia and the last thing he would see would be my face before he lost his eyes. I kid you not, he actually pissed himself (which resulted in me removing my pliers).
The guy is a big Fairy.          
Master of the Masters.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I know Dorian pretty well now but when we first met 20+ years ago it was a different matter. I was already of course an established bodybuilder and was in town to compete in my first EFBB masters show. Dorian was competing in the heavyweight class of the seniors. We were both training at the same time in a gym and believe it or not Dorian was dressed in dungarees with no shirt under it and was wearing Doc Martin boots. He really did look like a complete scumbag with his tattood fingers and arms covered in tatoos of the Union Jack, bulldog, picture of Doc Martin boot (seriously !!) etc.  He made the mistake of calling me "Jock". As many of you know I am ex Black Watch so even though I was 50 years old at the time I sorted his attitude in double quick time. I went out to my car and got my pair of pliers and then walked up to Dorian as he was lying on the bench doing presses. I placed my thumb and index fingers on his eyes which clamping his testicles with my pliers. I told him if he spoke to me with disrespect again I would crush his genetalia and the last thing he would see would be my face before he lost his eyes. I kid you not, he actually pissed himself (which resulted in me removing my pliers).
The guy is a big Fairy.          

Hahhahahaha, ok "Jimmythomson" ::)
No doubt about it...

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
I think the porridge wog is having a "senior moment".

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Dorian is well aware that alcohol is not 'a fix' to his problems.

Dorian must deal with his past indescretions.  It is in his own interest to address these issues.

Please Dorian, embrace your past.  It is an ugly period in your life but you must come to terms with it before you can truly move on.

FYI  GHB is Dorian's vice.   ;)  Not alcohol.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
he got knocked the fuck out.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
he got knocked the fuck out.
~

By a sucker punch... very brave... The guy was Dik Vrj or something like that, and than he had to run from Ed Van Amesterdam so he won't get his as kicked big time!!
S

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Dorian has "skins" tattoed on his knuckles and has been to jail. Dorian wins.
"SKIN" has been removed. hope this helps.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Dorians intense work ethic and quiet confidence is admirable and a fairly rare thing in BBing.  One of my favorites.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Dorian always stayed in the shadows and trained while everyone else talked.   He did his talking onstage as ego's dropped to the floor......

Hence The Shadow.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
what happens in amsterdam stays in amsterdam
Z