Author Topic: Anyone heard about Dorian Yates got in some fight trouble in a pub in Amsterdam  (Read 14594 times)

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
Re: Anyone heard about Dorian Yates got in some fight trouble in a ( insert any Strip Club name) in (insert any American city).....LOL ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Dorian always stayed in the shadows and trained while everyone else talked.   He did his talking onstage as ego's dropped to the floor......

Hence The Shadow.

yes, he wasn't the atypical bber.

according to dorian he didn't like to show his physique off until contest day. he said he wasn't interested in showing his arms or any of the hype. he apparently hated all the americans with their ils and synthol filled arms taking up space.

something tells me he was never a fan of the guido types. ;D

MoralMan

• Getbig III
I know Dorian pretty well now but when we first met 20+ years ago it was a different matter. I was already of course an established bodybuilder and was in town to compete in my first EFBB masters show. Dorian was competing in the heavyweight class of the seniors. We were both training at the same time in a gym and believe it or not Dorian was dressed in dungarees with no shirt under it and was wearing Doc Martin boots. He really did look like a complete scumbag with his tattood fingers and arms covered in tatoos of the Union Jack, bulldog, picture of Doc Martin boot (seriously !!) etc.  He made the mistake of calling me "Jock". As many of you know I am ex Black Watch so even though I was 50 years old at the time I sorted his attitude in double quick time. I went out to my car and got my pair of pliers and then walked up to Dorian as he was lying on the bench doing presses. I placed my thumb and index fingers on his eyes which clamping his testicles with my pliers. I told him if he spoke to me with disrespect again I would crush his genetalia and the last thing he would see would be my face before he lost his eyes. I kid you not, he actually pissed himself (which resulted in me removing my pliers).
The guy is a big Fairy.          

Of course you did!!

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
His calves look enhanced :o

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Can you please repost this in ENGLISH?  Thanks

he's asian you fat fuck.

and one of the few people on here who makes posts that are worth reading, unlike yourself.
b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
and one of the few people on here who makes posts that are worth reading, unlike yourself.

My posts aren't "worth reading", yet you always read them and respond to most of them. ::)

Nice job owning yourself, fuckwit :-*

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
I think the porridge wog is having a "senior moment".

what are you still doing here roach? i told you to go back to that shithole you come from.

oh and i'm still waiting about your answer to my ligitimate questions on islam  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

kevcat

• Getbig IV

English people can't go on with out their tea and elevens'.  They say 'pardon' instead of 'what.'  No contest.

Have you ever been to England?? Probably not so stfu cos thats bollocks

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
My posts aren't "worth reading", yet you always read them and respond to most of them. ::)

Nice job owning yourself, fuckwit :-*

lol.

you are correct fatty.

your posts are not worth reading, but very much worth responding to, if only to highlight just how much of an imbecile you really are.

do you have any pics of the woman that married you, pandamonium?

i'm sure she's a real queen, judging from the bulbous derailment you appear to be in the pics you post of yourself.

talk about self ownage...

b

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
These posts are fucking hilarious LOL.

How the fuck do you come up with shit shit haha

Hi Dorian.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Have you ever been to England?? Probably not so stfu cos thats bollocks

Lmao! 

These toffee nosed English types are too much.  Don't you have a fox hunt to attend?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Lmao! 

These toffee nosed English types are too much.  Don't you have a fox hunt to attend?

He's too busy eating crumpets.
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
They're all resigned to eating chips and drinking warm beer, and saying "What ho, old chap?  I say!  Jolly good show."  Pretty sad.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Dorian yates is the PacMan Jones of pro bodybuilding.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Fighting is for children....When two men are having problems with each other, the only true answer is to hit the streets and have a dance off...

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
what are you still doing here roach? i told you to go back to that shithole you come from.

oh and i'm still waiting about your answer to my ligitimate questions on islam  ::)

I'm not a Muslim, Shagwit.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
175lbs by 31st July

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Hank Wood! Come back and add more of your wonderful perspective on this...
!

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
ok mohammed  ::)

Haha, "Mohammed". You're a funny guy.

No, really.

Funny guy.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
I think Dorian Yates can win in a pub-fight
see the pics(always train with his son before partying) ;D ;D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
This is more of a case of a man lost without a thong and a stage. 

This is a tragic tale of a man who longs for an audience of adoring men to drool over his roided physique.

Dorian has never been Dorian since those heady days of competition.

With fame and fortune now a distant memory, a now rather emaciated Dorian finds comfort in a pint of beer in some no-name pub.

Does anyone have any happy stories of life after being a Pro?

Keep your pie hole shut, you jealous Cvnt

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
After watching those clips on Dorian kicking the bag,  I think a fruit fly could take him, he's about to keel over after 2 kicks, and needs a few minutes to catch his breath! lol.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
hank seems to praise shawn ray but puts down every other bodybuilder...

E
E

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Dorian has always defined his manhood through violence. 

Yes, we all know Dorian came from the gutter and worked his way to the top.

The drug-fuelled profession of Pro Bodybuilding is where Dorian truly excelled.  Through brutal determination and mindless dedication, Dorian reached the pinnacle of fame in this much maligned sport.

Unfortunately, all the success that Dorian experienced, he was still not able to extricate himself from a world of violence...Such a pity for a man with so much to offer.

Dorian must learn to deal with his anger in a more constructive way.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
After watching those clips on Dorian kicking the bag,  I think a fruit fly could take him, he's about to keel over after 2 kicks, and needs a few minutes to catch his breath! lol.

lol...i think those clips show doz at the end of circuit boxercise type training. i doubt he was showing off his 'technical brilliance'.