Author Topic: Anyone heard about Dorian Yates got in some fight trouble in a pub in Amsterdam  (Read 14588 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Heard a guy from UK about it , happen like few months ago 
Any one can confirm it

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
yates in a fight.... nah ;D
A

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I hope Dorian is travelling well.  His heavily documented troubles with alcohol have concerned those who care for him.

Dorian was a great champion.  His life beyond the stage has been less than glamorous though.  

Alcohol must be repected. It should not be used to escape reality.

Please Dorian stay on the wagon, you still have many hundreds of fans across the planet.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
I haven't heard anything about it.....I'm sure Muscle Phone would have broken the news by now if this was true....
HAHA, RON.....

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Heard a guy from UK about it , happen like few months ago 
Any one can confirm it

Can you please repost this in ENGLISH?  Thanks

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
This is more of a case of a man lost without a thong and a stage. 

This is a tragic tale of a man who longs for an audience of adoring men to drool over his roided physique.

Dorian has never been Dorian since those heady days of competition.

With fame and fortune now a distant memory, a now rather emaciated Dorian finds comfort in a pint of beer in some no-name pub.

Does anyone have any happy stories of life after being a Pro?

England_1

• Getbig IV

With fame and fortune now a distant memory

Dorian never gave a shit about fame and fortune.
Team Yates

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Dorian loved to stand on stage 'all oiled up' and flare his back to the hundreds of adoring latent-homosexuals in the audience.

Dorian relished the attention he received from these men.  He trained with an intense fire, all the while knowing, that the bigger he got the louder the roar would be.

Yes, his hundreds of male fans would roar and squeal with excitement when Dorian hit the stage; armed only with a thong and a fake tan.

Dorian you loved all things bodybuilding. However, the concern now is, do you love alcohol more?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Dorian loved to stand on stage 'all oiled up' and flare his back to the hundreds of adoring latent-homosexuals in the audience.

Dorian relished the attention he received from these men.  He trained with an intense fire, all the while knowing, that the bigger he got the louder the roar would be.

Yes, his hundreds of male fans would roar and squeal with excitement when Dorian hit the stage; armed only with a thong and a fake tan.

Dorian you loved all things bodybuilding. However, the concern now is, do you love alcohol more?

Listen to Hank!  >:(

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Dorian is a fighter.  He is a born and bread  warrior of the iron. 

He basically invented hardcore training.  However, he is still a vulnerable individual.  I just hope the rumours regarding his alcohol problem are not true.

Dorian spent to much time in his dungeon training.  He never really learnt how to express his feelings.  He never aloud himself the opportunity to express his inner thoughts and delusional reasonings. 

Dorian is as insecure as the next the bodybuilder. He must start to find the vehicle to access his troubled past.  His wayward youth is something he has never really confronted.

England_1

• Getbig IV
These posts are fucking hilarious LOL.

How the fuck do you come up with shit shit haha
Team Yates

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
These posts are fucking hilarious LOL.

How the fuck do you come up with shit shit haha

"shit shit" ???

England_1

• Getbig IV
"shit shit" ???

It's late, cut me some slack  ;D
Team Yates

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
It's late, cut me some slack  ;D
what time is it in england ;D
A

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
I hope Dorian is travelling well.  His heavily documented troubles with alcohol have concerned those who care for him.

Dorian was a great champion.  His life beyond the stage has been less than glamorous though. 

Alcohol must be repected. It should not be used to escape reality.

Please Dorian stay on the wagon, you still have many hundreds of fans across the planet.

The solution to this problem is marijuana.
~

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Dorian does not speak much about his 'early affiliations' prior to bodybuilding.  I know Dorian likes to keep this part of his life secret.

I think that Dorian should not repress his past.  It is something at the core of his being.  Dorian must access this very dark period.  His former life maybe difficult to confront but it is important if he is to grow spiritually and as a person.

Alcohol has served only to suppress and mask his past.  Remember Dorian, the mistakes and poor judgments you made as youth (and while in that group) don't have to haunt you forever.

Please Dorian, it is time to confront your past.  Therapy (and not the bottle) is what you need!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Dorian does not speak much about his 'early affiliations' prior to bodybuilding.  I know Dorian likes to keep this part of his life secret.

I think that Dorian should not repress his past.  It is something at the core of his being.  Dorian must access this very dark period.  His former life maybe difficult to confront but it is important if he is to grow spiritually and as a person.

Alcohol has served only to suppress and mask his past.  Remember Dorian, the mistakes and poor judgments you made as youth (and while in that group) don't have to haunt you forever.

Please Dorian, it is time to confront your past.  Therapy (and not the bottle) is what you need!

What are you? Dorians life coach? ??? Why dont you go post this on dorians forum where he may actually get to see this instead of skulking around getbig?
Go be a retard on someone elses time

Gino30

• Getbig IV
hank the wank

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
hank the wank

congratulations, you rhymed.  ::)
It hasn't helped...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
It's about Dorian coming to terms with his past.  You can only hide beneath a bottle for so long.

Dorian made some very poor choices pre his bodybuilding career.  It is evident by his current behaviour that he is still haunted by these choices!

I call upon Dorian to seek professional help for his condition. 

Bottom line, Dorian got in with some pretty heavy duty people in his youth.  Let us hope that he finds the internal strength to deal with such errors.

peace to you.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
hE LIKES TO DRINK A COUPLE BEERS... SO WHAT??? The last thing I heard of him, he was training, and also doing some boxing. He doesn't need anyones pathetic advices!
S

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hE LIKES TO DRINK A COUPLE BEERS... SO WHAT??? The last thing I heard of him, he was training, and also doing some boxing. He doesn't need anyones pathetic advices!

hi dorian.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
  Dorian knocked out a kickboxing champion during his tenure as Mr.Olympia. I don't recall his name. I'll try to find out.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Dorian is well aware that alcohol is not 'a fix' to his problems.

Dorian must deal with his past indescretions.  It is in his own interest to address these issues.

Please Dorian, embrace your past.  It is an ugly period in your life but you must come to terms with it before you can truly move on.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Can you please repost this in ENGLISH?  Thanks
Sorry guys,
I am not Brits . ;D
Dorian Yates is the man and my favourite pro bber.
Today one guy (he live in London)visits me and told me the story he heard about.
I just want to confirm .