Author Topic: Sami The BlackSmith; When will you become an IFBB Pro.  (Read 5162 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Sami The BlackSmith; When will you become an IFBB Pro.
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2008, 01:24:22 AM »
epic health risking adventure for a fucking meeningless trophy..............no offence sami but you're an idiot...........you have a beautiful wife and daughter but still decide to engage in this pathetic drug infested ''sport'' where you're chances of winning the big one are as slim as keeping oprah's mouth shut for 10 seconds.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 02:24:53 AM »
sami i do wish you luck in getting a pro card, which may be very attainable in the not too distant future, but top 10 at the O hahahaha you gotta be kidding there are so many great pro's out there now that are not in the top 10... you've got a lot to do before you even think about being on the O stage..
im not trying to rip on you im just saying what is in my mind right now...
anyway you've got some arms on u, goodluck
there's no magic pills... just needles

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 03:01:43 AM »
Sami you possess a wide-eyed enthusiasm that has been lacking in the sport for a while.  Your belief in yourself and what you can achieve is indeed inspiring.

Sami, your 'never say can't' attitude is something many on here find uplifting. I do hope you can stand on that almighty Olympia stage one day!

And yes, you are right when you refer to the 'short Pros' that have made an impact on the IFBB. As they say the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Good luck bro and don't listen to the haters.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2008, 02:20:01 PM »
epic health risking adventure for a fucking meeningless trophy..............no offence sami but you're an idiot...........you have a beautiful wife and daughter but still decide to engage in this pathetic drug infested ''sport'' where you're chances of winning the big one are as slim as keeping oprah's mouth shut for 10 seconds.
Who the hell are you to decide what means something or what doesn't mean something in somebody else's life. Bodybuilding is what means something to him in the same way track and field  means something to somebody else or boxing. Your whole life is meaningless to everyone else on get big, but you think your the man with all the answerers, "Lets spend half my time telling bodybuilders on getbig that bodybuilding is meaningless even though I am obsessed  with posting on the biggest bodybuilding site"

Talk about meaningless.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 03:29:17 PM »
Who the hell are you to decide what means something or what doesn't mean something in somebody else's life. Bodybuilding is what means something to him in the same way track and field  means something to somebody else or boxing. Your whole life is meaningless to everyone else on get big, but you think your the man with all the answerers, "Lets spend half my time telling bodybuilders on getbig that bodybuilding is meaningless even though I am obsessed  with posting on the biggest bodybuilding site"

Talk about meaningless.

easy there cupcake , you might spill your protein shake all over the keyboard................ ..just sleep over it, you'll feel better in the morning

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 03:36:14 PM »
Blacksmith talks the talk but when will this king walk the walk???.Lets see him win his IFBB Pro card and not get it given to him.Cards should be won not given.FFS it's a fukin joke when they are given. ::)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 10:41:24 PM »
Blacksmith talks the talk but when will this king walk the walk???.Lets see him win his IFBB Pro card and not get it given to him.Cards should be won not given.FFS it's a fukin joke when they are given. ::)

FOR SURE i wont take the Pro Card as A GIVEN GIFT ;D plus if u look at it i am in tittle to earn it based on where i come from and the national shows that i won over the years :o so back in Bahrain we do have the National show which i won it over 9 times!! but still to be in the save side i will first get back to the IFBB, then i will do my National again in Bahrain COZ i cant do any NPC at the USAs (not American) so i have to win it Back home. then i will ask my local federation to contact the international IFBB office for the Pro card.. i guss this is the first approach i will do. if it didnt work then i have plan B ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 10:52:14 PM »
What is plan B??Plan B contact milos and get him to organise it, he is trying to get an IFBB Pro card for a South African who just failed a drug test and has a two year suspension but I guess if he gets the Pro card he won't fail any more drug tests again. ::)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 10:57:12 PM »
What is plan B??Plan B contact milos and get him to organise it, he is trying to get an IFBB Pro card for a South African who just failed a drug test and has a two year suspension but I guess if he gets the Pro card he won't fail any more drug tests again. ::)

COME ON MeltDown take it easy, PLAN B is ( do the World, win my class and Over ALL) i guess at this level u get PRO CARD as well....... so lets see which one will work... DONT forget that the WORLD CONTEST is helding in my country this year ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 10:59:51 PM »
And don't you forget that they DRUG test that show.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2008, 11:44:27 PM »

i guess u forgot that i am with TEAM THE GAME Hmmmmmmmmm, did u forget about that ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2008, 11:45:30 PM »
i guess u forgot that i am with TEAM THE GAME Hmmmmmmmmm, did u forget about that ;D

quiet down, Sami.  We're crucifying "Jediknight" right now.  We'll get to you later :D

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2008, 01:55:24 AM »

come on, sami knows better............aftera ll drugs are banned in the IFBB if he is to ever get his PRO card

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2008, 02:46:32 AM »
Sami will explore every avenue available to him in order to secure a Pro card...and why shouldn't he?

Sami loves this sport.  His belief in himself and what he is capable of inspires many a wannabee.

Sami, with your persistance and dedication, a Pro card is certainly not far away.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2008, 05:24:22 AM »
Sami will explore every avenue available to him in order to secure a Pro card...and why shouldn't he?

Sami loves this sport.  His belief in himself and what he is capable of inspires many a wannabee.

Sami, with your persistance and dedication, a Pro card is certainly not far away.

agreed. sami does give out a positive attitude and hopefully will stay posting on getbig for the fans if and when he gets his procard

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2008, 08:12:19 AM »
This guy should be a true inspiration for everyone here,, even though he was suspended and was suspended since 2004 from the IFBB he continued to do shows and improve in each show he did.

Well to transform from an armature to a real threat to most to the IFBB pros,, he has come a long way.  Top 10 Olympian?? Why not … he certainly looks much better than a lot of the current pros.  He is symmetrical, has shredded glutes, sick arms, small waist and the condition is on the money,, IMO this guy can easily place in the top 10

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2008, 08:21:31 AM »
How much is the height and weight difference between Sami and Silvio Samuel?

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2008, 09:26:22 AM »
There are act. more IFBB-Pro-Bodybuilders Sami can beat, than Pros who will beat him. But to get to the Top-Placings would be very hard and also a long way for him. In my opinon he can be a good IFBB Pro, who will place in the Top 10 at some shows for beginning. If he can make further improvement he may can be a Top 5 finalist at IFBB Pro-Events.
To get the Pro-Card is always a political thing.....I´m german, and last months they give a IFBB Procard to Daniel Hill (Juniors World Champ, 22 Yrs old), and maybe 90 % of the BB´s here said that this will be much to early.

I´d like to see that the IFBB Pro-Divison will held 1 or 2 Times in a Year a so called "Pro-Qualifier-Competition" where the best 3-5 Athletes will get there Pro-Cards. So only the best Amateurs, or Pros from other Organizations, can qualify.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2008, 01:47:50 PM »
Sami, the fans are coming back to you!

Sami, your posting-style does not have that 'arrogant edge' to it anymore.  You are coming across as a lot more 'down to earth' and modest.

Remember Sami, you have good clean lines and deep striations.  You have great potential.  But for Christ sake don't play the size game, you could ruin it all.

Stay realistic about your physique and you may one day live your dream of being an IFBB Pro.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »
COME ON MeltDown take it easy, PLAN B is ( do the World, win my class and Over ALL) i guess at this level u get PRO CARD as well....... so lets see which one will work... DONT forget that the WORLD CONTEST is helding in my country this year ;)

Your National in Bahrain is weak.  Thats like saying you beat up a bunch of 15 yr old kids.  Big wooopie...you are king of the lower level competitors.  Step up.  I would never consider someone who got a pro card from winning that to be IFBB calibur.  Do the worlds and EARN your pro card and stop taking short cuts and looking for things handed to you.  I realize how i said this sounds rude, not meant to be, but meant to be blunt and to the point....good luck and go WIN your pro card 

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2008, 08:19:49 PM »
  if sami adds 10-15 pounds (which can be done over the next two years) he can be competitive on a ifbb stage.. he is still has to win a card but, i do believe that he can do that fairly easily at the worlds..

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2008, 03:55:22 AM »
Sami, you must continue to err on the conservative side.  If you allow your cycles to blow-out(Kovaks style), you will end up as just another pregnant-bellied-freakazoid.

Please Sami, do not play the size-game.  Keep your 'sport-science-nutrition' to modest levels. 

Remember not to over compensate.  Stay realistic and get your blood-work done regularly.

Yes Sami, you may one day stand with your 'head held high' on that Olympia stage....just be patient.

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2008, 04:17:31 AM »
People will never forget how arrogant sami was, he will be perfect in the IFBB because they all think there the greatest....yet there all really fukall, plus i cant see sami get in the IFBB before lee the homo priest, then again there both about the same.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2008, 04:25:42 AM »
Yes, Sami has done himself a great disservice by coming on here gloating and bragging.  He irritated and alienated many of the fans and dare i say, people within the industry.

I think Sami is well aware of the damage he has caused to himself. 

The new Sami though is coming across to be more modest,open and frank.  We are seeing a more compassionate and honest Sami....and that is a good thing.

Sami deserves a second chance.  His only mistake is that he wants a Pro Card more than anything else in the world.

Sami stay true and honest and a Pro Card will one day find you....good luck bro.