Author Topic: Jimmy Thompson - most outlandish statements  (Read 55520 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: jIMMY tHOMPSON
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2008, 09:48:41 AM »
Aren't you guys afraid "Jimmy" is going to slap on his hard hat, daisy dukes and workboots and ask if he can put his tools in your shed?

LMAO.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 09:49:59 AM »
I see on another thread Jimmy threatened to shove Lou Ferrignos ear piece up his fathers ass!! Because Lou was annoying him! ::)
hahahhaa, he's quite the internet warrior is he not? ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 10:14:25 AM »
 :o

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2008, 10:29:40 AM »
that wouldn't do any good because he can't give up getting fuccked like a little scottish bitch. :)

there is no such thing as a little scottish bitch in real life 'squad'

especially when they have you balls in a set of pliers ;)

175lbs by 31st July

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »
Jimmy Thompson touched the penis of every pro bodybuilder in 3 different decades

that's an amazing feat

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 10:56:33 AM »
Jimmy Thompson touched the penis of every pro bodybuilder in 3 different decades

that's an amazing feat

gotta be a record of some sort

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 12:25:21 PM »

that's an amazing feat
you're underestimating Jimmy's age, Stavee, his penis touching goes back to the days of Sandow, Jimmy has loved the penis for going on a century.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 01:51:39 PM »
you're underestimating Jimmy's age, Stavee, his penis touching goes back to the days of Sandow, Jimmy has loved the penis for going on a century.

Ho ho Squadfather. I love the fact that you got so upset with my comment about you looking like the fat c unt out the Supranos taking out uncle junior's trash in that window reflection picture you posted of yourself. You look like my late mother in law flexing her 25 inch lard arms to look muscular. Now here you are spending all saturday posting hatered at me. Why don't you call the fire service to hoist you out your bedroon so you can sit in your parents garden for a while.  :-X
Master of the Masters.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 02:25:50 PM »
Ho ho Squadfather. I love the fact that you got so upset with my comment about you looking like the fat c unt out the Supranos taking out uncle junior's trash in that window reflection picture you posted of yourself. You look like my late mother in law flexing her 25 inch lard arms to look muscular. Now here you are spending all saturday posting hatered at me. Why don't you call the fire service to hoist you out your bedroon so you can sit in your parents garden for a while.  :-X

wanna comment on my thread jimmy ?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 02:45:14 PM »
I bet he's got loads more stories of ball tickling.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2008, 02:51:08 PM »
You guys think this poster is actually who he claims he is? I don't know but I must admit he's very funny.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2008, 03:15:41 PM »
wanna comment on my thread jimmy ?

What I say is true or is based on truth. I was severely warned not to expose more goings on last year when my posts were censored and some official within the bodybuilding world posted that he had spoken to the "real" Jimmy Thomson and he had denied everything. It's amazing the lengths everyone went to considering I am just an old man who makes up stories isn't it ?  ;)

I really wish Serge Nubret would say more. He knows all about the weird goings on including the incident involving Franco squeezing on the schoolboy uniform which Danny Padilla would not wear in South Africa 1975 (which resulted in his disqualification from the competition). I can tell you this, Ben Weider was very disappointed because Franco had a rough stubbley face and didn't look like a schoolboy which took the fun out of it for Ben because he was looking forward to enjoying Danny's smooth face against his thighs. I can still remember Joe telling Ben to shut up and enjoy it,  "coom owan Bennn, it shooorley ain't theeat baad is it"  he muttered as he got friendly with Kenny Wallers ginger region. The bestiality setup involving Robbie and the Leopard is also true although I joked about it scratching his black ass so bad it resulted in his strange wiggling dance shown on the pumping Iron party scene.
Serge admits in his posts that Joe asked him to join himself and his transvestite prostitute friend for a threesome in Paris. He also mentions that it was the hetrosexual nature of the films he was in which infuriated the high powered Jewish homosexual fraternity which controls bodybuilding. I believe Serge is going to expose a lot in his book so perhaps thats why he is staying quiet right now.  Remember also that Matty Ferrigno abused Louie when he was a boy as Lou admitted in print after Mattie's death. Why therefore would I be afraid of two poofs when I offered to stick Lou's hearing aid up his pop's ass?
Jimmy Saville and John Paul Getty (world's richest man and complete bisexual deviant) were the financial driving force behind bodybuilding in the 1960's. Joe Weirdo and Ben (dover) were only the tip of the iceberg.  

http://list.msu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9909b&L=aejmc&P=1443

Chris Dickerson and his triplet brother went down (literally) big in the early 80's and the Mentzers with their traffic cop matching moustaches were no better. This is what led to Mike's madness.
Surely some of the old timers can back me up on some of this.

Master of the Masters.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2008, 03:44:56 PM »
hahahahhaaa, epic misspelling 50 words in a one paragraph post by this 73 year old skinny diaper wearing bitch ass "scot". ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2008, 03:50:40 PM »
I saw an IFBB pro walk by a chained-up dog outside Gold's Gym this morning and I think he smiled a little when he looked in the dog's direction.  Later I heard that same pro at the water fountain tell someone that he'd been experiencing a little stomach discomfort lately. 

So my question to Jimmy Thompson is, "Is it probable that the IFBB pro I saw this morning also earns a significant portion of his living from having sex with animals for money and having toy wooden Indian heads shoved into and out of his anus at parties attended by high-ranking IFBB officers?" 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2008, 03:57:38 PM »
I saw an IFBB pro walk by a chained-up dog outside Gold's Gym this morning and I think he smiled a little when he looked in the dog's direction.  Later I heard that same pro at the water fountain tell someone that he'd been experiencing a little stomach discomfort lately. 

So my question to Jimmy Thompson is, "Is it probable that the IFBB pro I saw this morning also earns a significant portion of his living from having sex with animals for money and having toy wooden Indian heads shoved into and out of his anus at parties attended by high-ranking IFBB officers?" 
are you inferring that Jimmy Thomson is either senile or just looking for attention in his old age, Jeff?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2008, 04:00:19 PM »
What I say is true or is based on truth. I was severely warned not to expose more goings on last year when my posts were censored and some official within the bodybuilding world posted that he had spoken to the "real" Jimmy Thomson and he had denied everything. It's amazing the lengths everyone went to considering I am just an old man who makes up stories isn't it ?  ;)

Again, can anyone confirm or deny that this poster is who he says he is?

Jimmy, can you post a pic holding a sign so we know who you are?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2008, 04:14:00 PM »
are you inferring that Jimmy Thomson is either senile or just looking for attention in his old age, Jeff?

I'm saying it's likely that Jimmy Thompson has been "filling in the blanks" like this to create conspiracy stories featuring homosexual beastiality and the placement of oddly-relevant objects up bodybuilding competitor asses for well over 3 decades now, Dave. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2008, 04:15:18 PM »
I'm saying it's likely that Jimmy Thompson has been "filling in the blanks" to create conspiracy stories featuring beastiality and the placement of oddly-relevant objects up bodybuilding competitor asses for well over 3 decades now, Dave. 

well maybe Jimmy is bitter over not having a physique good enough to be considered part of the in crowd of Arnold, Waller, Franco, Robby and those guys, Jeff.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2008, 04:20:39 PM »
well maybe Jimmy is bitter over not having a physique good enough to be considered part of the in crowd of Arnold, Waller, Franco, Robby and those guys, Jeff.

Yes Dave, it's quite likely that our friend Jimmy here is still suffering the ill-effects of essentially having been made a stooge repeatedly to his face by Arnold all throughout bodybuilding's most golden era ever.  Moosejay might suffer from a bit of the same syndrome when you think about it.  I think just about everybody from that era and day that Arnold didn't help along (the way he did Franco) is an absolute fucking mess in their twilight years; it's just a definite trend I've seen.  I've talked to Kent Kuehn and he's basically the same way.  Venice living legend, but a weird old fucker, and definitely bitter.  There's something that seeing Arnold so huge now does to their ego's; they all feel they were shorted or essentially made fools of by him.  Watch Pumping Iron; it's clear that he owned all their minds through the whole period. 

Robby Robinson's mind has long been gone. 

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2008, 04:23:25 PM »

everyone knows that squadfather fag is the biggest liar on the internet and this board.
no where near 240 16 inch arms 30 % bfat and lies about all his lifts a big fat miserable undedicated puss....gay too.
don't let this jelly roll get you down... :-*

Moosejay

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »
Yes Dave, it's quite likely that our friend Jimmy here is still suffering the ill-effects of essentially having been made a stooge repeatedly to his face by Arnold all throughout bodybuilding's most golden era ever.  Moosejay might suffer from a bit of the same syndrome when you think about it.  I think just about everybody from that era and day that Arnold didn't help along (the way he did Franco) is an absolute fucking mess in their twilight years; it's just a definite trend I've seen.  I've talked to Kent Kuehn and he's basically the same way.  Venice living legend, but a weird old fucker, and definitely bitter.  There's something that seeing Arnold so huge now does to their ego's; they all feel they were shorted or essentially made fools of by him.  Watch Pumping Iron; it's clear that he owned all their minds through the whole period. 

Robby Robinson's mind has long been gone. 

Why would I be suffering from anything here?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2008, 10:18:04 PM »
I truly believe that bodybuilding is a maleprostituting industry not everyone but a vast majority.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2008, 05:14:02 AM »
Again, can anyone confirm or deny that this poster is who he says he is?

Jimmy, can you post a pic holding a sign so we know who you are?

Here`s a link to some pics of Jimmy i posted on ironage a couple of years ago.Its been interesting reading some of Jimmys claims,not just these last few days but the last couple of years.Reason why i say that is because some of the stories he has told in the past about Mike Quinn and Dianne Bennett are things i heard 25 years ago.I`m not saying everything he says is true,but some things i`ve heard about over the years back up what he`s said.He`s mentioned a pic of Mike Quinn posing with two rottys,we had that poster on our gym wall and in 88 i asked Mike about the pic when he visited the UK and he just snarled "fuckin hated that day",i never understood why,so maybe Jimmys story was true.I used to work for Ron Davies who was the EFFB President and head judge at the 84 Olympia and he used to tell me lots of things,like Diane being gangbanged when they went on trips abroad.Danny Padilla also told me a few things about Dickerson as well.But,like i said,i don`t know if ALL the stories Jimmy tells are true,but i know SOME are.
http://ironage.us/yabbse/index.php?topic=9115.0

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2008, 05:23:44 AM »
Jimmy, can you tell us a few stories about Sir Jimmy Saville?

I've read on the internet that he's a complete sex-case, and that when he snuffs it loads of sordid stories about the old vagina decliner are going to come out.

C'mon, spill the beans!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2008, 05:28:42 AM »
Here`s a link to some pics of Jimmy i posted on ironage a couple of years ago.Its been interesting reading some of Jimmys claims,not just these last few days but the last couple of years.Reason why i say that is because some of the stories he has told in the past about Mike Quinn and Dianne Bennett are things i heard 25 years ago.I`m not saying everything he says is true,but some things i`ve heard about over the years back up what he`s said.He`s mentioned a pic of Mike Quinn posing with two rottys,we had that poster on our gym wall and in 88 i asked Mike about the pic when he visited the UK and he just snarled "fuckin hated that day",i never understood why,so maybe Jimmys story was true.I used to work for Ron Davies who was the EFFB President and head judge at the 84 Olympia and he used to tell me lots of things,like Diane being gangbanged when they went on trips abroad.Danny Padilla also told me a few things about Dickerson as well.But,like i said,i don`t know if ALL the stories Jimmy tells are true,but i know SOME are.
http://ironage.us/yabbse/index.php?topic=9115.0

So you think it's probably him posting?

LOL @ Quinn saying "I fucking hated that day"

Even if only some of the stuff he says is true it still shows how perverted and sick the history of the bodybuilding industry has been. Lots of newbies don't know that Weider started out giving out a gay magazine for example. Knowing that it's not hard to believe the Weiders are very gay and did a lot of sordid stuff with the bodybuilders.