Author Topic: HEATH to sign with MD??  (Read 4709 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
HEATH to sign with MD??
« on: March 24, 2008, 12:15:38 PM »
You won't read this on your Musclephone...

...Rumor coming from Camp MD is that after losing Freeman, Anthony, Badell, and Jackson to AMI, Boss Blechman is planning to go to the bank to sign PHIL HEATH away from AMI when Heath's contract comes up shortly.

Can it be true? Will Dexter be furious if AMI pays Heath what is rumored to be THREE TIMES what they paid Jackson? Will AMI get into a bidding war over Heath or risk pissing off all of their other guys to keep him?

Stay tuned...
BigNationRadio.com

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: HEATH to sign with MD??
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 12:21:25 PM »
I am pretty pissed I didn't get this in text form from musclephone first.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 12:25:08 PM »
It's because MusclePhone.com only sends out factual information.

Elevate Your Image.™

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 12:29:31 PM »

I highly doubt a getbig expert like special ed would lie.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 12:38:28 PM »

LIFT Studios Launches Muscle Phone
Bodybuilding news, gossip and NPC & IFBB contest results delivered directly to your phone, within seconds of them happening

Sure it does.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 12:40:24 PM »
LIFT Studios Launches Muscle Phone
Bodybuilding news, gossip and NPC & IFBB contest results delivered directly to your phone, within seconds of them happening

Sure it does.

It missed this piece of gossip, good thing we have special ed looking out for us.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 12:41:30 PM »
Musclephone is in a quandry...it wants to deliver the "facts" but the owner of the company is in bed with Muscletech, AMI, and Heath, so much like a LiftStudio post, you get Isaac's version of the "truth".

Will Isaac a/k/a LiftStudios a/k/a Musclephone tell us when Heath's contract is expiring, how much AMI pays him, and how much MD has offered him?

Did Isaac a/k/a LiftStudios a/k/a Musclephone break the news about LEE PRIEST re-signing with MD or getting back into the IFBB?

Which is it -- Musclephone or LiftStudiosPhone?
BigNationRadio.com

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 12:48:19 PM »
You should do a Special Ed phone.  One can't really rely on this muscle phone for anything other than the AMI/Muscle Tech party line.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 12:49:12 PM »
Musclephone is in a quandry...it wants to deliver the "facts" but the owner of the company is in bed with Muscletech, AMI, and Heath, so much like a LiftStudio post, you get Isaac's version of the "truth".

Will Isaac a/k/a LiftStudios a/k/a Musclephone tell us when Heath's contract is expiring, how much AMI pays him, and how much MD has offered him?

Did Isaac a/k/a LiftStudios a/k/a Musclephone break the news about LEE PRIEST re-signing with MD or getting back into the IFBB?

Which is it -- Musclephone or LiftStudiosPhone?

If I sent out ever RUMOR in bodybuilding I'd be lighting up people's phones and they'd be pissed that I was "spamming" them. What does how much Phil does or doesn't make have to do with Muscle Phone? I don't nor does any one else disclose the terms and dollar amounts of their contacts.

You're not even a subscriber to Muscle Phone ya tight ass so why would you care? You live on getbig remember?

I was relying on the "Big Nation Network" to be the ones to provide these ground breaking details you speak of. Why is it we've yet to hear anything from your show regarding contracts and dollar amounts?

:-*
Elevate Your Image.™

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 12:53:24 PM »

Serious question, Ike.

What is the point of your MusclePhone thing when there is Getbig? Is it just to get contest results?

Sell me your product. I read Getbig all the time. Everyday. Sometimes a couple times a day...how would MusclePhone benefit me? Pitch it to me and for the boys and girls at home.

Is it true you are now an AMI man, Ike?
?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 01:02:35 PM »
Serious question, Ike.

What is the point of your MusclePhone thing when there is Getbig? Is it just to get contest results?

Sell me your product. I read Getbig all the time. Everyday. Sometimes a couple times a day...how would MusclePhone benefit me? Pitch it to me and for the boys and girls at home.

To take your statement a little further Block....

In all honesty, who really gives that much of a shit that they would PAY for BBing news, Really?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 01:08:18 PM »

MUSCLEPHONE SUCKS IT WILL GIVE YOU EAR WIGS!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 01:10:47 PM »
To take your statement a little further Block....

In all honesty, who really gives that much of a shit that they would PAY for BBing news, Really?

News about bodybuilding should be absolutely FREE! As with any NEWS, for that matter. I like Ike for his entrepenuer ways but to illustrate what I am saying...I haven't bought a BB magazine or even bothered flipping through one in about 2 years since my 'career' at Getbig.

Maybe I am not THAT big of a fan, though.
?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2008, 01:12:24 PM »
Bottom line: There isn't enough news to report about bodybuilding to have texts sent to your phone. Unlike other media industries, BB media isn't recognizable on who's broke the most stories and who's first, etc. Of course, who am I to speak of such?

Ike has dealt with Monster Mass  ::) Media Companies like Flex, M&F, and Hardbody.com  ::), and I was just toying with billion dollar corporations like Yahoo and Fox among others.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2008, 01:22:47 PM »
Serious question, Ike.

Contrary to popular belief - people do leave their computers. I have hundreds of subscribers with only 1 month of launching it. The average getbigger doesn't think supplements work either but we have how may supplement companies thriving? My audience is to the ticket buying, supplement using, magazine reading fan. There are a few die hards who visit getbig and other boards that have signed up as well but that's not the key audience. When the news of Dexter broke I received a number of calls and text messages asking me for more details.

There is no charge for subscribing to Muscle Phone, only your standard text messaging rates. IE - if you have unlimited text messages it's free. If you don't it counts towards your text plan.

More features will be provided by Muscle Phone in the coming months via your mobile phone.

Elevate Your Image.™

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 01:26:05 PM »
If I sent out ever RUMOR in bodybuilding I'd be lighting up people's phones and they'd be pissed that I was "spamming" them.
Then why do you market Musclephone as providing the latest "News, Gossip and Contest Results"?? On the MD Boards, several MD employees have alluded to a MD/Heath signing. Will Musclephone be honest with its customers and deliver the latest gossip or are you personally worried about upsetting someone?

What does how much Phil does or doesn't make have to do with Muscle Phone? I don't nor does any one else disclose the terms and dollar amounts of their contacts.
Last time I checked ESPN and other text messaging services they provided news of contract signings and included dollar amounts. Is Musclephone a "bodybuilding news service" or not?

You're not even a subscriber to Muscle Phone ya tight ass so why would you care? You live on getbig remember?
Somehow I think I'm going to survive without a 3:26 am text message from Musclephone that Phil Heath has switched from dumbbell curls to cable curls. And are you suggesting you don't live on Getbig and that you just happened across my post and replied within 3 minutes?  Or does your Musclephone alert you to Special Ed posts?

I was relying on the "Big Nation Network" to be the ones to provide these ground breaking details you speak of. Why is it we've yet to hear anything from your show regarding contracts and dollar amounts?
Probably because when I ask sources like you to reveal what you know, you insist that it's "off the record" and make me promise not to repeat it on Big Nation Radio!

Open disclosure of Professional Bodybuilder salaries and contracts ONLY HELPS other Pro Bodybuilders negotiate their own contracts. That is precisely what all Pro Sports unions do. Even without a union, how difficult would it be for each contracted bodybuilder fax a copy of his current contracts to Athlete Rep Bob Cicherillo to keep on file and make available to other Bodybuilders for use in negotiating their own contracts?

The only ones whose interests are served by keeping dollar amounts private are: (a) The companies underpaying their bodybuilders; and (b) The bodybuilders lying about their contracts.

Example: Muscletech asks prospective signees "How much are you looking for?" and just waits for a schmuck to say "Just 'promotion' in your ads and maybe some free product."

True Story: Several years ago, Milos and I were having a discussion about bodybuilder salaries. He mentioned that he was currently making $85,000 a year from his Weider deal. When I expressed surprise, he immediately offered to fax it to me. As contrasted with other Pros who told me they were making "six figures" and then refused to send me a copy.

Anyway, I do have several Muscletech and other contracts on file. I will post them on request, unlike Musclephone.
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 01:29:05 PM »
 Ike. This isn't another avenue to get figure bunny bitches to TEXT you is it?  ;)

I want to see what evidence you have to support your claim that some people leave their computers. I woke up the other day at 3am to piss and looked at Getbig because, well...it's Getbig and there were all kinds of the same faces around here still POSTING.

Are you an AMI employee now?
?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 01:39:33 PM »
Ike. This isn't another avenue to get figure bunny bitches to TEXT you is it?  ;)

I want to see what evidence you have to support your claim that some people leave their computers. I woke up the other day at 3am to piss and looked at Getbig because, well...it's Getbig and there were all kinds of the same faces around here still POSTING.

Are you implying that Ike doesn't report all bodybuilding news, but just AMI news?

If you're not an el cheapo, you can get unlimited flat rate text and data plan for your phone through most carriers for only $99 a month. Sprint just started offering it and I believe AT&T does now as well??

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 01:42:48 PM »
Are you implying that Ike doesn't report all bodybuilding news, but just AMI news?

If you're not an el cheapo, you can get unlimited flat rate text and data plan for your phone through most carriers for only $99 a month. Sprint just started offering it and I believe AT&T does now as well??
I am implying exactly that!

Ike should also know to never ever argue or attempt to bluff with a hyperanalytical and highly informed MOFO like Special 'Johnny5' Ed.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2008, 01:44:53 PM »
Ike. This isn't another avenue to get figure bunny bitches to TEXT you is it?  ;)

All bullshit aside,

Ed does post a lot of insider industry gossip on here, the kinda stuff you would want from a gossip text service.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2008, 01:45:03 PM »
...Rumor coming from Camp MD is that after losing Freeman, Anthony, Badell, and Jackson to AMI, Boss Blechman is planning to go to the bank to sign PHIL HEATH away from AMI when Heath's contract comes up shortly.

Heath's not that dumb, is he?   If he ever expects to be Mr. O, he's gotta be with Weider and Muscletech...
Ron: "I am lazy."

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 01:48:23 PM »
Breaking news...... I just recieved this on my musclephone.

Muscle phone has now been renamed. AMI/Weider/muscle phone.

If it doesnt happen in the office of the Robin Chang then it doesnt exist!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2008, 01:48:48 PM »
i can't wait for the rebuttal on my musclephone.

Then why do you market Musclephone as providing the latest "News, Gossip and Contest Results"?? On the MD Boards, several MD employees have alluded to a MD/Heath signing. Will Musclephone be honest with its customers and deliver the latest gossip or are you personally worried about upsetting someone?
Last time I checked ESPN and other text messaging services they provided news of contract signings and included dollar amounts. Is Musclephone a "bodybuilding news service" or not?
Somehow I think I'm going to survive without a 3:26 am text message from Musclephone that Phil Heath has switched from dumbbell curls to cable curls. And are you suggesting you don't live on Getbig and that you just happened across my post and replied within 3 minutes?  Or does your Musclephone alert you to Special Ed posts?
Probably because when I ask sources like you to reveal what you know, you insist that it's "off the record" and make me promise not to repeat it on Big Nation Radio!

Open disclosure of Professional Bodybuilder salaries and contracts ONLY HELPS other Pro Bodybuilders negotiate their own contracts. That is precisely what all Pro Sports unions do. Even without a union, how difficult would it be for each contracted bodybuilder fax a copy of his current contracts to Athlete Rep Bob Cicherillo to keep on file and make available to other Bodybuilders for use in negotiating their own contracts?

The only ones whose interests are served by keeping dollar amounts private are: (a) The companies underpaying their bodybuilders; and (b) The bodybuilders lying about their contracts.

Example: Muscletech asks prospective signees "How much are you looking for?" and just waits for a schmuck to say "Just 'promotion' in your ads and maybe some free product."

True Story: Several years ago, Milos and I were having a discussion about bodybuilder salaries. He mentioned that he was currently making $85,000 a year from his Weider deal. When I expressed surprise, he immediately offered to fax it to me. As contrasted with other Pros who told me they were making "six figures" and then refused to send me a copy.

Anyway, I do have several Muscletech and other contracts on file. I will post them on request, unlike Musclephone.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2008, 01:50:41 PM »
I am implying exactly that!

Ike should also know to never ever argue or attempt to bluff with a hyperanalytical and highly informed MOFO like Special 'Johnny5' Ed.

Or his sidekick Block "Newton Crosby" Head.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2008, 02:03:34 PM »

Heath's not that dumb, is he?   If he ever expects to be Mr. O, he's gotta be with Weider and Muscletech...
Heath is with Met-RX.

All of the real industry gossip tonight on Big Nation Radio.
BigNationRadio.com