Author Topic: New Caliber Fitness Solutions Website Launch!!! (4/02/08)  (Read 11080 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: New Caliber Fitness Solutions Website Launch!!! (3/28/08)
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2008, 12:46:39 AM »
He makes it sound like he has an actual inventory in a warehouse somewhere with employees to fill the orders, pack and ship.  He doesn't.

Queen Vissy doesn't pack the orders?
HAHA, RON.....

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2008, 01:11:10 AM »
No only fudge..  ;D

io856

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2008, 01:14:26 AM »
Does Caliber Fitness sell fudge?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2008, 03:39:17 AM »
Does Caliber Fitness sell fudge?

They sell a special protein powder, it's marshmellow fudge flavored.  Billy Guns says it's pretty salty.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2008, 07:34:40 AM »
dude even if you got the website for free $5,000 spent on Google for placement or banner advertising won't get you shit.  That is a HUGE waste of money.  If you are going to spend money for that you better save for 10 years and put aside at least $20,000+ to get any kind of return.  Forget it.  Who is your business advisor.  If you decide you need help save about $30,000 and I will hook you up with mine.  Plus do think entering into the Natural Food industry is going to be any easier.  Holy Macrel!  Honestly you are hopeless

I'm currently testing the water in terms of Google Ads which is why I put up a few along with a year of Kudzu.com which was $750.00 a year.  This is my first attempt at actually spending money in online advertising as I usually use newspaper ads and the back pages of magazines. 

As far as the Natural Foods market, of course its not going to be any easier however my main focus is customer retention and to tap into another source of revenue as well.  Overall, I will be able to focus on my personal training business rather than updating products all the time and etc.

To answer your question, its a wholesale business with the option to drop-ship.  I will still need to keep actual stock of some bodybuilding products however I've taken the advice of others as to get out of the micromanagement business.

Some may consider it a waste of money however its my choice as to what to do with it.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2008, 09:21:00 AM »
LOL....Him and Vince "Go Brown"

I'm currently testing the water in terms of Google Ads which is why I put up a few along with a year of Kudzu.com which was $750.00 a year.  This is my first attempt at actually spending money in online advertising as I usually use newspaper ads and the back pages of magazines. 

As far as the Natural Foods market, of course its not going to be any easier however my main focus is customer retention and to tap into another source of revenue as well.  Overall, I will be able to focus on my personal training business rather than updating products all the time and etc.

To answer your question, its a wholesale business with the option to drop-ship.  I will still need to keep actual stock of some bodybuilding products however I've taken the advice of others as to get out of the micromanagement business.

Some may consider it a waste of money however its my choice as to what to do with it.
Vince what stock do you have on hand?  You have a case of Bee pollen and thats about it.  Micromanage.....oh brother!  Did you get an old business management textbook at Goodwill?  If you want your website to work dont attach your name to it

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2008, 09:41:11 AM »
This is my first attempt at actually spending money in online advertising as I usually use newspaper ads and the back pages of magazines

You run an online business, yet you advertise in the 'back pages' of local magazines??

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2008, 10:11:51 AM »
You run an online business, yet you advertise in the 'back pages' of local magazines??

;D ;D ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2008, 10:16:02 AM »
Good luck Melvin.  I hope you make a million!

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2008, 10:27:50 AM »

Its much cheaper and everyone always goes to the back of MD and other magazines for "the good stuff:

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2008, 01:34:25 PM »
Teh anticipation is killing me!

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2008, 02:50:22 PM »
Personal trainer ::)

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2008, 02:51:36 PM »
melvin when is caliber fitness going to install cardio machines  by your looks they do not have any at all  might be a good investment for your self
b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2008, 03:48:47 PM »
melvin when is caliber fitness going to install cardio machines  by your looks they do not have any at all  might be a good investment for your self
the problem with Vince's "personal training business" is that after one weight workout his clients surpass him in development and move on.

Moosejay

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2008, 04:18:14 PM »

I don't think he said they were local...he may do this to drive business to his site.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2008, 04:26:31 PM »
Melvin is expert at promoting his ventures but a dunce at making money. Why would he spend money on Caliber Fitness if it wasn't making money from Getbiggers? Makes no sense to me.

Of course, it could be Melvin keeping his name up there in the news. He can post all manner of hype and nonsense and doesn't have to follow through on any of it. Wasn't it just last year that he needed coupons and food stamps to get meals in Las Vegas? Maybe he sleeps in his car and lives frugally?

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2008, 01:14:00 PM »
Melvin is expert at promoting his ventures but a dunce at making money. Why would he spend money on Caliber Fitness if it wasn't making money from Getbiggers? Makes no sense to me.

Of course, it could be Melvin keeping his name up there in the news. He can post all manner of hype and nonsense and doesn't have to follow through on any of it. Wasn't it just last year that he needed coupons and food stamps to get meals in Las Vegas? Maybe he sleeps in his car and lives frugally?

Most Getbiggers are broke bitches but if businesses depended on the word of Getbig roaches, then the only thing left open would be a lemonade stand. 

I was renumerated for my appearance at Las Vegas.  Along with my paycheck,  I got food vouchers transportation providedas well.  Why would I not use food vouchers to buy food you dum ass???

I'm sorry if you're not as important as I am but that's too bad.  And there is nothing wrong with frugal living.  If you live a simple life, you don't have so much stress from bills and etc

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2008, 01:15:52 PM »
So how many clients have you got on your books?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2008, 01:44:35 PM »
I was renumerated for my appearance at Las Vegas. 

Did you mean to say that you were 'remunerated'?

People who aren't that bright should not try to use words they don't fully understand. 

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2008, 03:03:44 PM »
Did you mean to say that you were 'remunerated'?

People who aren't that bright should not try to use words they don't fully understand. 

Wow, I mistyped the m and n for the n and m...... ::)

Tre, don't you have something else to do, like see what fitness ho you can trick into posing for your webcam

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2008, 04:06:22 PM »
Nothing wrong with battling away to pay the bills and provide the essentials. If you have food vouchers then by all means use them. What amazes me is that you would come here and fess up to all the flotsam and then wonder why they bag you endlessly.

You are an important person on line and no doubt have an important position in your community. Many of us are having trouble with your big picture and wonder where all this is heading.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2008, 04:18:10 PM »
Nothing wrong with battling away to pay the bills and provide the essentials. If you have food vouchers then by all means use them. What amazes me is that you would come here and fess up to all the flotsam and then wonder why they bag you endlessly.

You are an important person on line and no doubt have an important position in your community. Many of us are having trouble with your big picture and wonder where all this is heading.

Where its heading to is that people will finally be able to get high quality products instead of the B.S that's sold on most stores.  I'm talking about products that most people didn't even know existed. 

I think people will be very happy with what they see

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2008, 04:24:12 PM »

Where its heading to is that people will finally be able to get high quality products instead of the B.S that's sold on most stores.  I'm talking about products that most people didn't even know existed. 

There is a problem why people don't know they exist.  It could be because the products suck and just didn't do well in the market.  Could it be these companies with these products found a sucker vendor who will take the inventory no one else wants or can sell.  And if these products are brand new and that is the reason no one knows about them, why would they sell them to you first and not BB.com, or GNC or Vitamin World, why you.  You have to ask this question

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2008, 04:29:04 PM »

This guy will Never learn! Sad.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2008, 04:48:20 PM »
Goodrum's Fitness Emporium would carry all manner of unusual products from Bee Pollen to Vibration machines. His bank manager must be licking his chops at Melvin's latest enterprise.