Author Topic: Muscle Asylem Project "Freak Fix"  (Read 3403 times)

The Coach

Muscle Asylem Project "Freak Fix"
« on: March 25, 2008, 09:11:38 PM »
Ok, I don't look through BBing mags hardly at all, but I was looking at the NPC magazine I got in the mail (I guess it comes with the NPC card I had to get for my contest) and on the inside cover and the first page it says "BUILD 15 TIMES MORE MUSCLE" then the "study" showed it could be done in 6 weeks. I call BS, this ad is misleading and not true. False advertising to attract the naive newbe to BBing >:(

Discuss!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Muscle Asylem Project "Freak Fix"
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 09:15:32 PM »

Discuss!!
There aint gonna be enough time before the thread gets deleted  ;D
follow the arrows

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 09:18:58 PM »
There aint gonna be enough time before the thread gets deleted  ;D

lol.....I forgot about that!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 09:22:51 PM »
Ok, I don't look through BBing mags hardly at all, but I was looking at the NPC magazine I got in the mail (I guess it comes with the NPC card I had to get for my contest) and on the inside cover and the first page it says "BUILD 15 TIMES MORE MUSCLE" then the "study" showed it could be done in 6 weeks. I call BS, this ad is misleading and not true. False advertising to attract the naive newbe to BBing >:(

Discuss!!

not really false advertising, as it doesn't state what you're building 15 times more muscle from or than. than a chipmunk? sure, probably pretty easy in 6 weeks. from an already established bodybuilder? seems doubtful, but who knows with the high enough stack.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 09:29:56 PM »
Another quality, truthful advertisement by the MT family.... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 09:39:56 PM »

Can we delete this shit already?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 11:02:55 PM »

Do you need some Freak Fix. I can bring you some on Saturday. You never know!

The Coach

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 11:08:38 PM »
Do you need some Freak Fix. I can bring you some on Saturday. You never know!

Your going golfing with me on Saturday? Cool :D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 11:31:39 PM »

What - you cannot miss the Max Muscle Natural Show! Anaheim! Cook Auditorium! 6:30pm sharp!

At that right, if you start golfing your 18 holes at 8am, you can finish by 5 - giving you a score of 130 or so :)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 06:25:00 AM »

Discuss!!

The ads explain where they got that figure. The placebo group has an average gain of 0.37 lb. in that 6-week span. The one, using Freak Fix, gains an average of 5.88 lb.

You could say that:

(a) The Freak Fix group gained over 5 lbs. more muscle in a 6-week span, which is quite feasible. (5.88 - 0.37 = 5.51 lbs).

or,

(b) The Freak Fix group gained over 15 TIMES more muscle, which would be technically true, also (5.88/0.37 = 15.9).

While both would be technically true (assuming this study is accurate), take a wild guess as to which one looks better in an advertisement for a new product.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 06:43:43 AM »
Seems like we'll have a lot of "freaks" now "fixed" by Muscle Asulum.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 06:51:08 AM »

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 10:19:28 AM »

Discuss!!

And yet over 50% of all your posts are either down right lies or you believe your own delusion...Maybe the guys over at Muscle Asylum are just like you and believe there own delusion...

The Irony

Now get to the streets and dance for crying out loud...

Tviking

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 10:47:37 AM »
And yet over 50% of all your posts are either down right lies or you believe your own delusion...Maybe the guys over at Muscle Asylum are just like you and believe there own delusion...

The Irony

Now get to the streets and dance for crying out loud...

Tviking

What? another cowardly gimmick? LOL. Anyone who's gimmick starts with "Techno" sounds like a 14 year old wannabe break dancer.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 10:34:35 PM »
What? another cowardly gimmick? LOL. Anyone who's gimmick starts with "Techno" sounds like a 14 year old wannabe break dancer.

oh to be 14 again...

Weren't you benching around 500 pounds at the age of 14? When are you going to pull a mindspin and start training in the cage? My guess is its getting close to that time...With your recent failure onstage, shouldn't you be talking about the cage soon?

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 10:44:59 PM »
It sounds like b.s., but Freak Fix worked just as described for me. Here is my before picture...

And here I am after a 6 week cycle of Freak Fix...