Author Topic: MusclePhone TESTIMONIES!  (Read 11084 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Your MusclePhone testimonies!
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 06:52:33 PM »
how does one get these texts? 
you don't choose MuslePhone. MusclePhone chooses you.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 07:14:47 PM »
I have this premature ejaculation problem that really plagues my sex life. After Monday night's show, I decided to hit Lot 61 in Manhattan to gauge the pulse of the New York celebrity scene and hear what the polloi thought of that night's Big Nation Radio episode.

During the course of the evening, I'm introduced to Tara Reid and learn that she's a big fan of the show. Anyway, long story short, I take her back to the Soho Grand for a nightcap and wind up getting her so shit-faced she thinks I'm Steve Buscemi and comes back to my room. I strip her down and am about a condom away from penetration when I feel myself "peaking" too soon. Shit! I try everything: I reach down and squeeze my base, I think of my grandmother, and even punch myself in the balls. No such luck. Then, just as I'm about to spunk on the sheets without telling her, I hear a familiar BUZZ. Yep! My Musclephone was trippin'. I grabbed it and learned that Silvio Samuel plans to compete in both the Regular and Under 202 class at this year's Olympia. I'm simultaneously mesmerized and flaccid by this incredibly important alert.

Suddenly, Tara's moans remind me of both why I'm here and why I always carry Roophies. I briefly envision Silvio striking a most muscular in BOTH weight classes and miraculously I'm ready to go again. Seeing how Tara is actually moaning from cardiac arrest and not excitement, I dispense with the condom and enter the loose and well-worn wizard sleeve of Tara's American Pie. The excitement of being with a dead celebrity indeed proves too much to hold back. I'm just nanoseconds away from the first artificial insemination of an unconscious Hollywood starlet when I hear it again. BUZZ. BUZZ.

Shit! It's too late. I've pathetically dripped my salvation into the thimble-sized cup known as Tara's belly button.

BUZZ. BUZZ. Suddenly it hits me like a Blechman hug with a boner: I realize it's too late for me but not too late for Tara! I whip out the travel-size Astroglide and lube up my Blackberry Pearl and shove it up Tara's anal stadium. I hear the continual buzzing and look for some kind of reaction on Tara's face. Nothing. I think of calling Mary-Kate Olson to clean up the mess but decide to give it one last chance. "Live! Live! LIVE!" I scream as I pound on her chest with what little I remember from 8th grade CPR training and 'The Abyss'. Nothing. My mind starts to wonder. I wonder what will happen to my car parked illegally on Hudson Street. And what's the name of the really good defense lawyer on MD and what the fuck is so important in bodybuilding at 4:30 a.m. that Tara's ass is still vibrating from incoming text messages.

I begin to cry when suddenly Tara's eyes flip wide open and she starts screaming, "Yes, yes, YES! I'm coming! Ohmyfuckinggod!" Never one to miss an opportunity, I leap back on top of her and fake a few meaningless thrusts so I can take credit for her multiple orgasms. Tara climaxes so loudly that I get a text message from Isaac in Denver telling me to keep it down. When I woke up the next morning Tara was gone, but I found a note she left me on the nightstand. It read:

Thanks Musclephone!

You sir, are a fucking poet.
HAHA, RON.....

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2008, 01:19:28 AM »
You sir, are a fucking poet.
And I owe it all to Musclephone!

Musclephone: Bringing out the Comedian in all of Us!

Thanks Musclephone!
BigNationRadio.com

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2008, 03:00:19 AM »
Muscle Phone gave me a life!! Now I can leave the internet!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2008, 07:23:06 AM »
MusclePhone > Life

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2008, 07:29:41 AM »
If loving my MusclePhone is wrong, I don't want to be right.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2008, 07:30:06 AM »
Musclephone - 2008's joke du jour!

Brought to you by the same people who made the Jay Cutler fridge jokes in 2007!

Thanks Musclephone!  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2008, 08:06:05 AM »
True Story....

About two weeks ago, my best friend Tommy was in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in New York City (BedStuy Brooklyn).  Tommy being a well-mannered, young, Jewish man was obviously dabbling in the outskirts of the city within a predominantly black community composed mainly of drug dealers and all sorts of thugs.  He had been riding into Brooklyn when his train had to make "skip stops" which left him waiting for an alternate train to go on his way.  Little did Tommy know that waiting on the opposite side of that train station would lead him to the longest night of his life.

A few minutes into waiting, Tommy puts on his headphones and begins to enjoy the melodic tunes of Billy Joel.  While adamantly singling along to the sounds of "My Life", suddenly Tommy notices that the station began to darken in appearance, sort of like a dark cloud approaching before the storm.  While yelling out the final verse to that song, "Go Ahead and just leave me alone!!" he quickly does a half turn and realizes that he had just yelled out that phrase to a large group of negros covered in red bandanas.  Tommy, not knowing what to do or what to say begins to nervously walk away. 

They follow him, they corner him and just when Tommy was about to try and diffuse the situation with some words, he hears the violent sound of a gunshot.  Moments later, as he laid on the floor, yarmulke spread out directly in front of his face, he started to feel cold, clammy, pulse racing and an overall feeling of faintness took over, but right before he could say goodbye to this world, he felt a sudden vibration coming from his mid-chest region.  As if someone had defibrillated him, Tommy wasn't being brought back to life, but instead he was feeling the last vibration from his blackberry phone that was in his shirt pocket which spared him his life by taking the bullet.  As he slowly makes his way off the ground, he pulls out the pieces of his blackberry phone to see what had caused the vibration, thinking it might have been the battery letting out its last breath of air, he suddenly notices that he had received the final results of this years Arnold Classic. 

Musclephone brought back my friend, Musclephone saved his life...

Thank you Isaac,
"1"

Picture of Tommy the day after his attack, clearly questioning his faith..

Picture of Tommy 3 weeks after incident, resorting to carrying a large weapon due to his fear of another attack and quite happy after buying his new toy:

thisiskeith12

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2008, 08:11:54 AM »
This thread has epic potential.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2008, 08:13:16 AM »
It was a cold and gloomy night in Winter. I had just had a fight with the missus and was stuck at home all alone, feeling miserable. I had a terrible headache to boot.

Then I heard a sound. It was my MusclephoneTM  beeping to tell me the latest news in the world of bodybuilding.

I quickly reached for it and screamed, "STFU you POS" and flung it violently at the wall whereupon it smashed into a million pieces.

I instantly felt better and even managed to crack a smile.

Thanks MusclePhoneTM

P.S: Next time, STFU and don't beep until I give you permission to >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2008, 08:14:16 AM »
Picture of Tommy 3 weeks after incident, resorting to carrying a large weapon due to his fear of another attack and quite happy after buying his new toy:

Good for him.  The right to bear arms is a beautiful thing.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2008, 08:26:55 AM »
A few weeks ago me and a couple of training partners decided to go skiing in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.  Looking forward to a day of fun in the snow, we gathered up our equipment and got on the lift and went to the top of the mountain.

Everything was going great until our Sherpa, Tensing decided to set off on his his own. Stranded alone on the mountain with only our Nitro Tech shakes and brown rice to hold us over, fear set in.  Not wanting to lose any mass we decided to grab a tree branch and do some pullups.  At that very moment an avalanche struck.  Buried under 12 feet of snow and our lats fried from our primitive workout it looked like all hope was lost.

Freezing and hungry we could feel our bodies becoming catabolic. We prayed to the bodybuilding gods to save their cherubs of iron. Then with a strike of lightning our muscle phones began to vibrate simultaneously with such late breaking bodybuilding news that you won't find anywhere else such as "Gustavo Badell got a haircut" or "Mark Dugdale went clothes shopping today".

All this influx of bodybuilding news was enough to cause another avalanche, freeing us from our snowy graves.  Freed, we proceeded down the mountain for some freshly brewed Nitro Tech hot chocolate and watching Battle for the Olympia 1998 on youtube. Knowing the only reason we survived was because of our trusty MusclePhone's.

Thanks MusclePhone!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2008, 08:34:15 AM »
A few weeks ago me and a couple of training partners decided to go skiing in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.  Looking forward to a day of fun in the snow, we gathered up our equipment and got on the lift and went to the top of the mountain.

Everything was going great until our Sherpa, Tensing decided to set off on his his own. Stranded alone on the mountain with only our Nitro Tech shakes and brown rice to hold us over, fear set in.  Not wanting to lose any mass we decided to grab a tree branch and do some pullups.  At that very moment an avalanche struck.  Buried under 12 feet of snow and our lats fried from our primitive workout it looked like all hope was lost.

Freezing and hungry we could feel our bodies becoming catabolic. We prayed to the bodybuilding gods to save their cherubs of iron. Then with a strike of lightning our muscle phones began to vibrate simultaneously with such late breaking bodybuilding news that you won't find anywhere else such as "Gustavo Badell got a haircut" or "Mark Dugdale went clothes shopping today".

All this influx of bodybuilding news was enough to cause another avalanche, freeing us from our snowy graves.  Freed, we proceeded down the mountain for some freshly brewed Nitro Tech hot chocolate and watching Battle for the Olympia 1998 on youtube. Knowing the only reason we survived was because of our trusty MusclePhone's.

Thanks MusclePhone!
Do you always talk shit like this?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2008, 08:34:55 AM »
Do you always talk shit like this?
hahah someone is upset.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2008, 08:37:13 AM »
hahah someone is upset.
Well I wasn't before reading your butt-licking essay.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2008, 08:38:53 AM »
Well I wasn't before reading your butt-licking essay.
translation- I jerk off furiously to The Cost of Redemption and sit by the phone waiting for a MusclePhone text.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2008, 08:39:55 AM »
translation- I jerk off furiously to The Cost of Redemption and sit by the phone waiting for a MusclePhone text.
No, translation: your are just a dick. Period.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2008, 09:18:20 AM »
I am a big fan of solo travel and really enjoy archaeological sites in Africa and South America. Which reminds me of something really incredible...

After flying back to Rio from Macchu Picchu, I saw a flier advertising a kayak eco-tour of the Amazon. I brought along all of the necessities for such a trip: Water, hunting knife, waterproof matches, musclephone, compass, and bug spray. Anyway, with the exception of the pygmies firing poison darts from blowguns, the trip was going great until I saw what appeared to be a black cloud moving in very low.

When I saw the pygmies running for their lives and screaming "!Buzos! !BUZOS! !!BUZOS!!" it dawned on me that perhaps this particular pygmy tribe was afraid of dark clouds ("Buzces" in Portuguese). That's when I noticed the cloud breaking into smaller 'clouds' and heard the cacophony of a million killer bees about to set upon me.

Sitting in my kayak with nowhere to go except for the Caiman-infested waters of the Amazon, I threw my arms up over my face and curled forward into the fetal position as the swarm blacked out the sun and overtook me.

Suddenly, amidst the orchestral buzzes of the killer bees, I heard a single, solitary higher-pitched 'BUZZ' that seemed out of place in this madness. Briefly looking up to try to find this "Blechman Bee", I immediately caught two insidious insects in my mouth, paralyzing my tongue and completely severing my oral ability to earn bodybuilding income.    Then the funny 'BUZZ' again. I retrieved my exhausted musclephone from my supply bag and held it up to try to read the latest news about which 77-year old former bodybuilder would be this week's guest on PBW when I got stung on my hand and dropped musclephone onto my lap, buzzing away in musclephonian bliss.  That's when it happened: Suddenly the bees all stopped buzzing!

It was almost as if they were waiting in anticipation for musclephone to "speak" to them. They began landing on my crotch, where musclephone had fallen, and invading my fumunda cheese-ridden undergarments. I could do nothing but wait and enjoy the curiously pleasurable feeling of having hundreds of bees tiptoeing around my anus.

At the one-minute interval, the bees were rewarded with another Musclephone BUZZ and I realized that they considered the musclephone to be their Queen Bee. I was torn about what to do next: Do I sit here covered with thousands of happy but deadly bees and start a new civilization with my musclephone and a steady supply of bodybuilding news sustenance or do I risk it all and throw my musclephone into the jungle and take my chances in a dangerous environment without Phil Heath updates?

I chose the latter and with my working hand, gently nuzzled the bees aside to grab and toss musclephone to the shore. As it landed amidst the jungle brush, I saw a scrawny pygmy boy with epic 8-inch arms pick it up and shout,"Thank you!" as he was mauled by the vicious swarm stinging every muscle of his swimmer's physique with thousands of tiny site injections of bee toxin.

"Help!" he screamed, but there was nothing I could do. He collapsed, Ronnie Coleman-style, to the ground.

Down river, I was saved by a nice pygymy couple named the Samuels who fixed me a protein shake while they waited for their son to return home. By dark, it was clear he wasn't coming home. "Oh my Savior", his mother cried. "Oh my Silvio", his father cried.

Epilogue
They say "In space no one can hear you scream", but in the Amazon jungles, you can always hear your Musclephone scream - and usually it's something gay like "Paco Bautista's legs are more Vascular than ever!"

Thanks Musclephone!
BigNationRadio.com

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2008, 10:12:11 AM »
I'm thinking about telling my conservative, God fearing parents this weekend that I use Musclephone.  I'm pretty nervous.  :-\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2008, 10:19:06 AM »
""You wreek of alcohol..."

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that in my life, I'd be richer than Paul Dillet!
a

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2008, 01:20:13 PM »
Strangely enough, my musclephone hasn't received anything in days..

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2008, 01:57:56 PM »

Just today I stopped a bank robbery in progress because standing in line my cell phone started to jingle with the familiar sound of my TEXT MESSAGE-notification. As I checked my MusclePhone I was elated to read the great news I shouted over to the armed robber..."Hey man...Dayana Cadeau and Kai Green are a couple now! "

The armed robber immediately dropped his gun, pulled off his mask to hurry and check out his Musclephone, giving Tood Jewell just enough time to overpower him and restrain him to the floor.

Thanks, Musclephone!
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2008, 02:01:33 PM »
Strangely enough, my musclephone hasn't received anything in days..

As it turns out, the most useful thing about MusclephoneTM is the entertaining jokes it generates on Getbig.
Ron: "I am lazy."

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2008, 07:55:08 PM »
Just today I stopped a bank robbery in progress because standing in line my cell phone started to jingle with the familiar sound of my TEXT MESSAGE-notification. As I checked my MusclePhone I was elated to read the great news I shouted over to the armed robber..."Hey man...Dayana Cadeau and Kai Green are a couple now! "

The armed robber immediately dropped his gun, pulled off his mask to hurry and check out his Musclephone, giving Tood Jewell just enough time to overpower him and restrain him to the floor.

Thanks, Musclephone!

Hey I am here to tell everyone  that the "Kai and Dayna couple news" came at just the right time for me  as well.
As the get big world now knows ( and hangs on every new tidbit of news), the ex-wfe and I are seeing eachother and doing quite well now as a couple. I was with her and had this incredible urge to have various citrus fruits used as sexual devices in our love making. She freaked out and was just about to walk out on me, for good this time.
Beep....there was the text, I open it and see that Kai and Dayna are a couple, and show it to my woman.
A big smile comes over her face and she asks me to pull over to the Kroger supermarket, goes in and comes out with a couple of big grapefruits. Thanks MusclePhone, you saved my relationship and added zing to my sex life. ;)
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2008, 09:25:33 PM »
Hey I am here to tell everyone  that the "Kai and Dayna couple news" came at just the right time for me  as well.
As the get big world now knows ( and hangs on every new tidbit of news), the ex-wfe and I are seeing eachother and doing quite well now as a couple. I was with her and had this incredible urge to have various citrus fruits used as sexual devices in our love making. She freaked out and was just about to walk out on me, for good this time.
Beep....there was the text, I open it and see that Kai and Dayna are a couple, and show it to my woman.
A big smile comes over her face and she asks me to pull over to the Kroger supermarket, goes in and comes out with a couple of big grapefruits. Thanks MusclePhone, you saved my relationship and added zing to my sex life. ;)

Holy shit everyone's got a spin on this one!  ha ha ha!  ;D