Author Topic: MusclePhone TESTIMONIES!  (Read 11070 times)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Re: Your MusclePhone testimonies!
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2008, 10:34:20 PM »
Many people are constantly e-mailing or texting and it may be more of a problem than you think. With all the instant technology, it's easy to get addicted to your "crackberry" or phone. But researchers are saying it might be a mental illness for those people who send excessive texts and e-mails. For example, you sit at the computer all day, but as soon as you leave the office, you can't wait to log on to your home computer. Psychiatrists report this kind of addiction to instant messaging could be another form of mental illness.

Muscle Phone helped me kick my addiction and I can function again. I was mentally ill from all my time on get big but now thanks to muscle phone I know I can leave my computer.

thanks muscle phone

Enjoy your dish...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2008, 11:57:23 PM »
I'm thinking about telling my conservative, God fearing parents this weekend that I use Musclephone.  I'm pretty nervous.  :-\

Here's something that may help.....whatever you tell them, make sure to stress the fact that you use Muscle Phone safely.

Safety is very important with parents.
HAHA, RON.....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2008, 12:01:05 AM »
Musclephone told me the meaning of life, and that Jay was selling his car!!

My life is now complete 8)
No doubt about it...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2008, 05:54:14 AM »
I was just about to sign the title over to my 2006 BMW 645 for what I thought was a fair price of $58,900 when my Musclephone alerted me to the fact that this vehicle's value greatly appreciates through the wear and tear of a bodybuilder. I hesitated to sign the title and the buyer asked me what was wrong. I told him that I won the Teen Class at the 1988 NPC Powers Classic and he immediately raised his offer to a more appropriate $58,950.
Without Musclephone, I would have been dumb enough to rely on Edmunds or KBB for a fair market evaluation.

Thanks Musclephone!!
BigNationRadio.com

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2008, 06:00:43 AM »
I'm elated to hear all the life changing stories.

Muscle Phone
Owning the minds of Getbiggers around the globe.

8)
Elevate Your Image.™

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2008, 06:41:17 AM »
Hahaha. Epic attempt to pretend you're enjoying the mocking of Musclephone while simultaneously PMing, IMing and Emailing everyone to "cool it", "back off", and "cut it out, dick!"

Thanks for trying, Musclephone!
BigNationRadio.com

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2008, 07:01:04 AM »
in the bus on the way to the gym...no, i choose not to drive, it doesn't have that same HARCORE FEELING
as the bus...and i start feeling a bit bloated by my chicken and rice meal i just had a few stops back out of my plastic Tupperware which now sits in my gym bag on this bus ride.

As i grab my plastic water-gallon jug and try to ease it down and quench my thirst at the same time, i feel
the bubble-guts coming along, and it's clear now that i have to blow a giant fart.

I put down the water jug and start positioning my ass in a manner that would relieve me of the pressure but at the same time, make little to no noise, and not have anyone on the bus think it's me.

i tilt slightly to the left, prop my right ass cheek off the seat and just as i'm about the let the rotten-egg-scented fart escape, i feel a vibration in the pant pocket of my Zubaz neon green/black striped pants. i assume my original position and pick my phone out of my pocket and am amazed to read the news that: "JAY CUTLER SHOPS AT COSTCO 2x PER WEEK"

just as i smiled and put back the phone in my pocket, retaining the pearls of wisdom which it provided me with, a very attractive girl sat down beside me. She smiled at me, while looking at my striped neon green pants, and surely this smile was fueled by the amazement of the sheer size of my quads. Had i blown that massive fart, she might not have sat next to me, and witnessed my impressive quad size.
THANKS MUSCLEPHONE!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2008, 08:31:10 AM »
I love my beagle-terrier mixed breed dog named 'Scraps'. We play 'Fetch' every evening, usually during the Getbig lull from 5-6pm EST. Anyway, it was a Friday afternoon and I'd finished my work, err I mean posts early and I'd already downed a few Jack and Cokes and I'm throwing an old Hackey-Sack down the road for Scraps to retrieve. As Scraps comes running back towards me, I feel a rather pleasant vibration in my Semen for all Mankind jeans. I remove my AfroAmericanBerry just as Scraps runs up my porch steps and drops the hackeysack. In my inebriated stupor, I pick up the hackeysack and hold it to my ear while throwing my Blackberry across the street.

Scraps, excited to fetch something that smells like balls, sprints across the street and picks up the phone, while I drunkenly stare at the HackeySack for any sign that Mark Dugdale has abandoned his morals and signed with Muscular Development. The hackey-sack stares back at me blankly.

Just then, I see my neighbor's juiced-up teenage son squealing his Dodge Charger's tires around the corner as the intimidating and hardcore beats of 'Fallout Boy' rattle the windows. I can see that rather than watching the street, he's oblivious to Scraps and appears to be holding up his queer orange NV phone. Holy shit, I think, he's checking the same Musclephone message I was about to check!! As Scraps darts into the path of the car, the phone buzzes again, and startled, Scraps drops my musclephone. He continues crossing the street and is absolutely obliterated by the Roid Charger that steamrolls him, double crushing his bloody head and popping out one of Scraps's eyeballs.

I just stand there in total shock, understanding momentarily why my father's last words to me on his deathbed while dying of cirrhosis of the liver were, "Lay off da booze."

I run across the street, accidentally stepping on Scraps's motionless body to find my Musclphone, perfectly intact, lying on the curb. I check the text message and it reads, "Jay Cutler selling his dog's puppies on eBay!"

Wow!!  What luck! First Musclephone nearly saves my dog's life, then it  saves my Blackberry, and then it alerts me to a way to replace my beloved Scraps with something even more valuable: A puppy formerly owned by Mr. Olympia!!

I buried Scraps last week and even bought a doggy tombstone for him for this fitting epitaph:

Here lies Scraps
Who loved to fetch a bone
He's gone but not forgotten
Thanks to you Musclephone!
BigNationRadio.com

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2008, 08:35:38 AM »
when is Musclephone coming to Europe?
It hasn't helped...

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2008, 10:22:17 AM »
Thank you, MusclePhone, for making my dreams come true!!!

punk_rockerX

• Getbig II
  • why?
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2008, 04:29:01 PM »
hell yeah... i just recieved a text...  seems silvio selected the option for dual front impact airbags on his SRT-8 Grand Cherokee and saved a bunch of money on his car insurance.

thanks musclephone
hell yeah!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2008, 04:41:57 PM »
Ronnie Coleman was just sighted in the same theater PeeWee Herman was caught masturbating in..

Always on point, Always MusclePhone..
"1"

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2008, 07:39:39 PM »
Here lies Scraps
Who loved to fetch a bone
He's gone but not forgotten
Thanks to you Musclephone!

Oh shit I have tears in my eyes.   ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2008, 07:40:25 PM »
hell yeah... i just recieved a text...  seems silvio selected the option for dual front impact airbags on his SRT-8 Grand Cherokee and saved a bunch of money on his car insurance.

thanks musclephone

Nice.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2008, 07:48:41 PM »
You know I'm wondering now how they're gonna divvy up the gossip they all collect now; between Isaac, the other guys at Flex and Dave I wonder how they're gonna decide who gets what story or first.  Everybody's gonna be in Isaac's ear now feeding him shit.  He's gonna be the Harvey Levine of Bodybuilding after this shit, just watch...   ;D

Thanks Musclephone!

;D

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2008, 06:48:42 AM »
Ronnie Coleman was just sighted in the same theater PeeWee Herman was caught masturbating in..

Always on point, Always MusclePhone..
"1"

That cracked me up....good one LOL "same theatre as Pee Wee" hehehe.

I would llove to see Muscle Phone start keeping us current with pro bodybuildin leading solid citizen, Craig "Barbecue" Titus. Ya know, a who he got gang raped by this week.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2008, 06:56:14 AM »
I took a good shit last night.

Thanks MusclephoneTM

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2008, 07:31:28 AM »
Musclephone helped this girl through her battle with cancer.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2008, 07:44:40 AM »
"I subscribed to MusclePhone,and all I got what this lousy toupee."

"Thanks MusclePhone!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2008, 03:16:53 PM »
I was on tour in Iraq and we had to infiltrate the town of Halalalalalhck and remove the rebels from the area.  As we entered the town proper we were ambushed by numerous rebels lying on the ground in plain sight.  We should have known that they weren’t real piles of camel shit as they smelt worse than normal.  We were rounded up and lined up against a wall.  Just as they were preparing to fire I heard the buzz from my Blackberry.  I instantly reached into my back pocket to see what amazing news was breaking. 

The Iraqi’s being heathens and backwards people have never heard of the great Musclephone so they all thought I was reaching for a weapon, one of them threw a grenade at us.  My squad and I knowing what was really important used our bodies to shield my Blackberry from the blast.  There was a loud roar and my squad was ripped to pieces and I was thrown back against the wall, but thankfully my Blackberry was still buzzing away.  After I scrapped the Corporal's brains from the screen I shouted out the incredible news so my dying squad mates would hear “Dayana Cadeau and Kai Green are a couple now!” 
I knew my squad would rest easy in the afterlife with that bit of news to carry with them.

The leader of the Iraqi’s grabbed my Blackberry and yelled at me that he didn’t believe my infidel's lies but when he saw the message was from Musclephone he knew it had to be true.  He turned to the rest of his men and showed them and turned back to me and said “We always thought you Americans dogs were always lying to us about Kai Green and Dayna Cadeau, we always believed the prophet Mohammad when he said they were the same person, but if Musclephone says otherwise it must be so.” 

He turned to his men and said “The war is over!  We have nothing left to fight over now that we know.”  Turning back to me he told me that he would let me live so I could travel across the Middle East with my news and bring peace to the region.

Musclephone saved my life and brought an end to the 1500 years of war in the Middle East in one text

Thanks Musclephone!!

p.s.  I can’t seem to find my legs, can Musclephone send me a text so I will know where to look?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2008, 02:41:37 PM »
I was on tour in Iraq and we had to infiltrate the town of Halalalalalhck and remove the rebels from the area.  As we entered the town proper we were ambushed by numerous rebels lying on the ground in plain sight.  We should have known that they weren’t real piles of camel shit as they smelt worse than normal.  We were rounded up and lined up against a wall.  Just as they were preparing to fire I heard the buzz from my Blackberry.  I instantly reached into my back pocket to see what amazing news was breaking. 

The Iraqi’s being heathens and backwards people have never heard of the great Musclephone so they all thought I was reaching for a weapon, one of them threw a grenade at us.  My squad and I knowing what was really important used our bodies to shield my Blackberry from the blast.  There was a loud roar and my squad was ripped to pieces and I was thrown back against the wall, but thankfully my Blackberry was still buzzing away.  After I scrapped the Corporal's brains from the screen I shouted out the incredible news so my dying squad mates would hear “Dayana Cadeau and Kai Green are a couple now!” 
I knew my squad would rest easy in the afterlife with that bit of news to carry with them.

The leader of the Iraqi’s grabbed my Blackberry and yelled at me that he didn’t believe my infidel's lies but when he saw the message was from Musclephone he knew it had to be true.  He turned to the rest of his men and showed them and turned back to me and said “We always thought you Americans dogs were always lying to us about Kai Green and Dayna Cadeau, we always believed the prophet Mohammad when he said they were the same person, but if Musclephone says otherwise it must be so.” 

He turned to his men and said “The war is over!  We have nothing left to fight over now that we know.”  Turning back to me he told me that he would let me live so I could travel across the Middle East with my news and bring peace to the region.

Musclephone saved my life and brought an end to the 1500 years of war in the Middle East in one text

Thanks Musclephone!!

p.s.  I can’t seem to find my legs, can Musclephone send me a text so I will know where to look?

Either this is a Special Ed ingenius gimmick account or Original Sin is more than fake tits and dyed blonde hair dancing on a pole. Great writing skills! Bravo!

"Thanks, Musclephone!"
?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2008, 02:49:07 PM »
Either this is a Special Ed ingenius gimmick account or Original Sin is more than fake tits and dyed blonde hair dancing on a pole. Great writing skills! Bravo!

"Thanks, Musclephone!"

Well regardless of the fact that this poor guy had his entire platoon grinded up in a blender and he lost his legs in the process, it's still always good to see Musclephone supporting the troops and helping fight the war on terror! 

Thanks Musclephone!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2008, 03:39:33 PM »
MusclePhone should be dropped from planes into Baghdad. The insurgents will be so occupied with the news of "Dexter Jackson likes to play billiards" that they will be to busy to fight. MusclePhone has ended the war.

Thanks MusclePhone!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2008, 03:45:40 PM »
MusclePhone should be dropped from planes into Baghdad. The insurgents will be so occupied with the news of "Dexter Jackson likes to play billiards" that they will be to busy to fight. MusclePhone has ended the war.

Thanks MusclePhone!

Then it'd be, "Gas just dropped back to below $3 a gallon, thanks musclephone!"   ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2008, 03:57:42 PM »
I get the eerie feeling that we'll soon be contacted by Aliens were waiting all this time for us to have technologically advanced enough to have created the sheer miracle that is MusclephoneTM

Then we could even have Musclephone generation 2, which will be called Muscleprobe :o

Thanks MusclephoneTM