Author Topic: Why doesn't Team U winner , take his pro card and then make formal complaint?  (Read 6307 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Why do all the pros just accept the current drug situation that requires them to break the federal drug laws?
Imagine signing up for a job and agreeing to risk breaking the law , just to get paid?
Get busted  and your employer looks the other way, AND BLAMES YOU!
Why doesn't some pro ( like a Team U winner) make a formal complaint that the IFBB pro div fails to enforce its' own rules. If that gets ignored , why not make a law suit?

One thing I really hate about all the drug use, is how much it takes away from all the hard work and diet it takes to get in that kind of shape. Everywhere in bodybuilding, you hear wannabees all chime in on how it is "all juice" to be a top pro or even to make any gains, etc.
I am sick of seeing guys get busted , who seem like decent people overall.
I am sick of the health horrer stories. I am sick of the whole roid issue, but it remains a persistant part of the scene.
Yeah, this is a rant and I admit it. But, what can I say...the sport I love is being ruined by this wacky practice of extreme drug use and I resent it. I could care less what some guy puts in his body, but the LEGAL issue affects us all.
Better yet, why doesn't EVERY serious bodybuilder just decide to be honest, ethical and follow the established rules on banned substances?!
Hmmmmm, I want the sport I love to stop being ivolved in illegal,destructive activity and I am the crazy one here, LOL....go figure.
I am going to go hike with my dogs, 'nuff said,  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 
If ya want me I will be in this spot, and calm ,after a good climb/hike heheheheehe ,Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
lool

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
this is a good idea Howie, i wonder what the ifbb athlete rep has to say about this. I'm sure he shares your concern.

Why do all the pros just accept the current drug situation that requires them to break the federal drug laws?
Imagine signing up for a job and agreeing to risk breaking the law , just to get paid?
Why doesn't some pro ( like a Team U winner) make a formal complaint that the IFBB pro div fails to enforce its' own rules. If that gets ignored , why not make a law suit?

One thing I really hate about all the drug use, is how much it takes away from all the hard work and diet it takes to get in that kind of shape. Everywhere in bodybuilding, you hear wannabees all chime in on how it is "all juice" to be a top pro or even to make any gains, etc.
I am sick of the health horrer stories. I am sick of the whole roid issue, but it remains a persistant part of the scene.
Yeah, this is a rant and I admit it. But, what can I say...the sport I love is being ruined by this wacky practice of extreme drug use and I resent it. I could care less what some guy puts in his body, but the LEGAL issue affects us all.
Better yet, why doesn't EVERY serious bodybuilder just decide to be honest, ethical and follow the established rules on banned substances?!
Hmmmmm, I want the sport I love to stop being ivolved in illegal,destructive activity and I am the crazy one here, LOL....go figure.
If ya want me I will be in this spot, and calm ,after a good climb/hike heheheheehe ,Howard

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Howie you know what they did to Priest for competing in another show can you imagine how well you would do in competition after making that complaint.Fuk, last every show even if better than Ronnie C.But you raise a great point what does Chick have to say about the blattent abuse of a banned substance when in fact it's against the IFBB RULES.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
because the TU winners are just as juiced as everyone else ?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Howie you know what they did to Priest for competing in another show can you imagine how well you would do in competition after making that complaint.Fuk, last every show even if better than Ronnie C.But you raise a great point what does Chick have to say about the blattent abuse of a banned substance when in fact it's against the IFBB RULES.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????.

That's right...it is against the rules...and anyone caught using anything listed on the banned substance list via testing, will face disciplinary action and/ or suspension.

Moosejay

Howard, what kind of dogs do you have?

JohnnyVegas

That's right...it is against the rules...and anyone caught using anything listed on the banned substance list via testing, will face disciplinary action and/ or suspension.

Oh brother...Now we have the kettle calling the pot black.

Chick, you never cease to amaze me with your hypocrisy and ass kissing all rolled up into one!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

that's a great picture of you howard.  nice hair     lol

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Says a lot about the IFBB Rule book.When was the last time a Pro was drug tested Chick???????.

Beener

• Getbig IV

Didn't you make a thread like three days ago saying you were gonna stfu and stop making threads about drugs in bodybuilding?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Says a lot about the IFBB Rule book.When was the last time a Pro was drug tested Chick???????.

I believe there may have been some random testing at the ASC....

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
So was there or not????and where are the results and was it urine or did they just ask the guys if they are using.How many tests and who it should be no secret why would it be athletes are tested daily in other sports around the world.

Beener

• Getbig IV
Guys, testing ruins bodybuilding. Stop ruining bodybuilding.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
I believe there may have been some random testing at the ASC....

How often are pros actually tested?

(serious question)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
So was there or not????and where are the results and was it urine or did they just ask the guys if they are using.How many tests and who it should be no secret why would it be athletes are tested daily in other sports around the world.

I think an official just went up to all the athletes and ask them on "scouts honor"....they all said "NO" and that was that.

Good enough for me...

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Chick your a Good Guy and I don't give a Fuk but FFS get that shit Drug Rule deleted from the rule book.It's a Fukin Joke just as you made one with your last post.

JohnnyVegas

I think an official just went up to all the athletes and ask them on "scouts honor"....they all said "NO" and that was that.

Good enough for me...

ANYTHING the IFBB says is good enough for Chick.

IFBB say "jump" Chick...

Chick say "how high".......

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Chick you would do more for IFBB in one day if you get that laughable Drug Rule deleted.Everyone knows BB is drug abuse the Drug Rule is a JOKE. ::)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Chick, why won't you answer my question about how often are pros actually tested?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Where is the "banned substance" list? Is it available for public viewing?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Go to Pro Drug rules in constitution IFBB site.It's a laugh a minute.Everybody is laughing.FFS you have guys going to prison for drug use yet you have the Governor promoting blatant drug abuse.Arnold classic the only thing Classic is Drug abuse on stage. ;D Oh and the IFBB Drug Rule.

LATS

• Getbig IV
 "how often are pros tested?"  .. WHO GIVE 'S  A RATS ASS?.. why such a hard on for drugs howie?.. every thread you start is about drugs .. for pete sake, some of you just need to support natural bodybuilding and let the ifbb or the npc ect out of your threads.. it is real boring ad nauseum... ::) you say that you are for steroids.. but, against abuse.. so what, you are far rationing?.. making everone take the same amount? i dont get your stance.. either be for natural bodybuilding or stop the endless rants about drug use.. you can stop people from taking "too much".. and lets be honest howie.. take drugs out and you would not like bodybuiling anymore.. that is a fact.. you would see nothing put muscle swimmers when dieted down..

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
the original question was "how many milligrams of test are in 1 gram of test" - however this proved to stump all who were competing.

Good enough for me...

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
It's more the fact that these clowns have a Drug Rule that they don't enforce.DELETE THE DRUG RULE FROM THE RULES.Let Pros do what they do best abuse drugs.SIMPLE.