Author Topic: White Guy in under armour interviews Mike Tyson!  (Read 31351 times)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
White Guy in under armour interviews Mike Tyson!
« on: March 27, 2008, 04:29:31 AM »
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Brutal tucked in under armour!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 04:38:55 AM »
about as brutal as alex23 working out to a meatloaf music video on mtv 4
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 04:39:57 AM »

Faster than a Falcon's attack
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 04:49:12 AM »

Faster than a Falcon's attack

i was very inspired by the young neegar mike tyson
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 04:51:49 AM »
thats when he had the ultimate white trainingmaster over seeing him

the white devil brought out the evil to live!

the black idiot fool don the king fed mike the wrong food
A

spach23

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 05:42:38 AM »
If Cus were still alive, Mike would still be undefeated!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 05:48:08 AM »
If Cus were still alive, Mike would still be undefeated!
Spirit of Truth

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 05:58:00 AM »

what was mikes cycle like ?

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 06:14:03 AM »
Mike was always a genetic freak, at 13 he looked like a guy who's been weight training for years.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 07:38:22 AM »
i can't even imagine standing toe to toe with Tyson, epic fear.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 07:41:16 AM »
Tyson rules
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 07:42:11 AM »
Tyson rules
hahahahhaa, i'm waiting for all the internet badasses to chime in with how they'd fight Tyson. ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 07:44:44 AM »
hahahahhaa, i'm waiting for all the internet badasses to chime in with how they'd fight Tyson. ::)
That's nothing. These beasts would fly in our their private jets, knock Kimbo out in under a minute, then have five cups of rice, 58 egg whites, bench a few sets of 500 then knock out Tyson.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 07:44:54 AM »

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 07:48:44 AM »
how much does that blond hat cost?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 11:17:10 AM »
hahah, i noticed that all young dudes wear their t-shirts untucked and older duddes still tuck their shirts in. Its like the modern day generation gap.

When did the style of the untucked T start and when is it going to end?

WOuld love to hear what some of you younger guys think of why a tucked in shirt looks so bad, or so out of style? Its one of the most pervasive style trends around. Curious to know why everyone does it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 11:22:07 AM »
hahah, i noticed that all young dudes wear their t-shirts untucked and older duddes still tuck their shirts in. Its like the modern day generation gap.

WOuld love to hear what some of you younger guys think of why a tucked in shirt looks so bad, or so out of style? Its one of the most pervasive style trends around. Curious to know why everyone does it.
DEPENDS on the shirt right bull?certain tees if tucked and even polos with certain pants even jeans will give u high waist look like pants are pulled up to your chest,that i think looks funny.it depends on your frame long torso can get away,short torso not so appealing.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2008, 11:30:00 AM »
DEPENDS on the shirt right bull?certain tees if tucked and even polos with certain pants even jeans will give u high waist look like pants are pulled up to your chest,that i think looks funny.it depends on your frame long torso can get away,short torso not so appealing.

well im only 5 8 so untucking my xl t-shirts just makes me look shorter, Plus untucked shirts was something lesbians always did....I know some older dudes at work look ridiculous pulling up their pants real high, tucking in their shirt and belting it like a tornado is coming. That looks ridiculous, but the Ryan Seacrest untucked collar shirt look looks just as ridiculous and these younger guys.

I think it started cause americans are getting fatter and untucking the shirt hides their bellies, girls used to do it in the gym, now guys do it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 11:33:59 AM »

The worst fashion trend I've seem among guys younger than I am is the baggy pants below the ass look. I still can't figure out how the pants stay up.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2008, 11:39:01 AM »
Mike was always a genetic freak, at 13 he looked like a guy who's been weight training for years.

I saw a similar interview with him and his trainer, but he was 15.  At first I couldn't believe he was only fifteen, his arms and shoulders were so damn big, definitely a freak!  :o
just not good enough

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 11:44:48 AM »
The worst fashion trend I've seem among guys younger than I am is the baggy pants below the ass look. I still can't figure out how the pants stay up.

hahah,yea that one was pretty bad, I still a few older black dudes tryin to still pull that off and they look fkn ridiculous, espcially over 30 years old...

That trend started when ex cons get out of jail they are issued a pair of prison jeans size xxl, so all these dudes go back to their old neighborhoods wearing this big ass pants hanging down their waste. The kids in the neighborhood thought they were bad ass, so they started wearing their pants down their ass too....hahahah

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 11:53:16 AM »
well im only 5 8 so untucking my xl t-shirts just makes me look shorter, Plus untucked shirts was something lesbians always did....I know some older dudes at work look ridiculous pulling up their pants real high, tucking in their shirt and belting it like a tornado is coming. That looks ridiculous, but the Ryan Seacrest untucked collar shirt look looks just as ridiculous and these younger guys.

I think it started cause americans are getting fatter and untucking the shirt hides their bellies, girls used to do it in the gym, now guys do it.
AGAIN the untucked collared shirt if fitted and below waist line looks good even with athletic build type,it cannot hang too long or the material hanging all over especially if your in shape ,you will look overweight with the wrong collared shirt tucked out that is not meant to be tucked out.i wear them ,and it seems to be popular still in our area nj/ny.fitted polos are good either way ,but most long torso and super skinny banana republic types get away tucking in fitted polos .

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2008, 11:55:08 AM »
i can't even imagine standing toe to toe with Tyson, epic fear.

I remember growing up as a young boy in Vegas idolizing Mike when he was awesome.  I can truly say if there is any man that I fear, it's him even today.  That fucker is unpredictable and will still knock a guy out.  I met him in a barbershop in Vegas I used to go to "Hair Unlimited" back in the early 2000s.  That bastard has one of the biggest heads I've ever seen on a human.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 03:10:31 PM »
This is why Tyson could those hard shots and still stand!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2008, 03:36:43 PM »
at 19-22 or so tyson could easily kill any man on the planet regardless of size or martial art skills
A