Author Topic: White Guy in under armour interviews Mike Tyson!  (Read 31585 times)

MoralMan

• Getbig III
Re: White Guy in under armour interviews Mike Tyson!
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2008, 05:01:12 AM »
Just a matter of time before someone claimed they or their buddy would kick Tyson's ass!  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Brutal tucked in under armour!!
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2008, 08:15:58 AM »
  Aren't you the guy who claimed to bench 450 lbs for reps? Anyway, I know this Brazilian jiu-jitsu guy in my gym that would give tyson an armbar, break it, then give him a submission hold and choke him out. He is a third degreee black belt certified by Helio Gracie.
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, oh brother here we go ;D........BTW i've NEVER claimed i could even bench 450 for a single let alone reps, i'll never even touch 450 and 99 percent of guys on here won't either.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2008, 08:22:51 AM »
  Aren't you the guy who claimed to bench 450 lbs for reps? Anyway, I know this Brazilian jiu-jitsu guy in my gym that would give tyson an armbar, break it, then give him a submission hold and choke him out. He is a third degreee black belt certified by Helio Gracie.
My girlfriend's cousin's uncle was trained in the sixties by Bruce Lee and is a stage 6 black belt in Rex kwan do and would have fought Tyson back in '91 but blew out his knee in the cage.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2008, 08:23:40 AM »
My girlfriend's cousin's uncle was trained in the sixties by Bruce Lee and is a stage 6 black belt in Rex kwan do and would have fought Tyson back in '91 but blew out his knee in the cage.
hahahahaa.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2008, 02:11:37 PM »
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, oh brother here we go ;D........BTW i've NEVER claimed i could even bench 450 for a single let alone reps, i'll never even touch 450 and 99 percent of guys on here won't either.

What is so incredible about a grapler defeating a boxer in a fight? It happens all the time. Have you ever watched PRIDE, K-1, UFC, etc? Boxers don't do very well there against graplers. Sure, if Tyson manages to put a punch in this guy I know, he's dead. The thing is that before Tyson hits him he will have thrown Tyson on the ground and given him a submission hold.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2008, 02:17:39 PM »
  What is so incredible about a grapler defeating a boxer in a fight? It happens all the time. Have you ever watched PRIDE, K-1, UFC, etc? Boxers don't do very well there against graplers. Sure, if Tyson manages to put a punch in this guy I know, he's dead. The thing is that before Tyson hits him he will have thrown Tyson on the ground and given him a submission hold.

But so called "strikers" in MMA arent even in the same stratosphere as Iron Mike Tyson in his prime, not even remotely close. The way MMA guys talk, Tyson is just a chump and would be lucky to make it through a round with their lower tier "grapplers". Delusional man, completely and utterly delusional

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2008, 02:28:01 PM »
White Guy in under armour interviews Mike Tyson!

???

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2008, 02:35:08 PM »
White Guy in under armour interviews Mike Tyson!

???
Yes , he is a white guy.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2008, 03:09:26 PM »
But so called "strikers" in MMA arent even in the same stratosphere as Iron Mike Tyson in his prime, not even remotely close. The way MMA guys talk, Tyson is just a chump and would be lucky to make it through a round with their lower tier "grapplers". Delusional man, completely and utterly delusional

I beg to differ. Tyson only strikes with his hands, and while he might be the best ever at this, it leaves the legs out which are stronger and can strike further than the arms. I would rate Mirko Crocop, Minotauro, Randy Couture and Wand Silva as strikers who are as good as Tyson.

I contend that any black belt in judo or jiu-jitsu or any grapling martial arts would defeat Tyson. As soon as the black belt manages to thrown Tyson on the ground, he's finished. He can't fight for shit on the ground and would easily get locked in an armbar or chiocked out.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2008, 06:03:28 PM »
  I beg to differ. Tyson only strikes with his hands, and while he might be the best ever at this, it leaves the legs out which are stronger and can strike further than the arms. I would rate Mirko Crocop, Minotauro, Randy Couture and Wand Silva as strikers who are as good as Tyson.  I contend that any black belt in judo or jiu-jitsu or any grapling martial arts would defeat Tyson. As soon as the black belt manages to thrown Tyson on the ground, he's finished. He can't fight for shit on the ground and would easily get locked in an armbar or chiocked out.

Surely you are kidding. You are giving these chumps as much credit as one of the greatest Heavyweight Boxing Champions to ever live. Saying they can box or "strike ::)" as well as Tyson, it's not even worthy of arguing with you. You have shown you are mentally challenged and probably alot slow. Tyson was robbing and beating up grown men as a 12 year old, I imagine he could handle himself quite well against Randy "The Natural ::)" Couture and the rest of those hobos you named. You MMA guys need to realize people engaged in hand to hand combat long before the "Octagon" was invented. Tyson literally was fighting to live, long before Boxing.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2008, 06:11:32 PM »
Tyson literally was fighting to live, long before Boxing.

Preach on... Tyson is so fast... so quick... hands of stone. There's not an MMA guy alive who could handle Tyson in his prime.

They act like Tyson only had hands and power.... The guy had footwork... had movement... The MMA guys would be in for a rude awakening if they tried to "take down" tyson.

I'd love to see a leg takedown from an MMA guy... Do you think he would be unconscious from a couple of Tyson shots to the head before or just after he had Tyson in his grasp?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2008, 07:56:10 PM »
Again, If were talking tyson at 19-22 yrs old......Unbeatable and would have gone on if people didnt play with his head.  Hes was easy to manipulate and Don king and robin givens messed him up for life.
That new trainer stopped everything tyson was taught by amato and rooney...the bobbing and weaving...all the strategies of the greats, Like ali using the ropes to tire out george foreman.....

He had all that stuff down and threw it away.  he turned back to his instincts of survival on the streets and fought like that.   He still survived on his guts and raw power but without the skills taught by his mentor, he became mortal and beatable..............an d he was.
                                     Sad story.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2008, 08:04:58 PM »
I think a Gracie style grapler who knows how to throw punches/kicks and could take a few would beat Tyson. MMA involves physical fighting too just remember that.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2008, 08:10:27 PM »
Not a prime Tyson!
Spirit of Truth

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2008, 08:41:44 PM »
Surely you are kidding. You are giving these chumps as much credit as one of the greatest Heavyweight Boxing Champions to ever live. Saying they can box

I never claimed they can box as well as Tyson, you idiot.

or "strike"

Yes, they can strike better than Tyson. Why? Because they can strike with their leges too, while Tyson is only good at striking with his arms. That gives them a significant edge over Tyson.

as well as Tyson, it's not even worthy of arguing with you. You have shown you are mentally challenged and probably alot slow.

Making ad hominem attacks is an admission of defeat. Accusing your opponent in an argument of being mentally challenged is the oldest and lamest way to try discrediting him.

Tyson was robbing and beating up grown men as a 12 year old, I imagine he could handle himself quite well against Randy "The Natural" Couture and the rest of those hobos you named.

This tells me nothing of how he would fair against Wand or Mirko in a fight. Randy Couture, Wand, Mirko, etc, are vastly stronger, tougher and better at fighting than the average men Tyson could beat when he was 12.

You MMA guys need to realize people engaged in hand to hand combat long before the "Octagon" was invented. Tyson literally was fighting to live, long before Boxing.

No, moron, it is you who needs to understand that a fighter who is only good at throwing punches is at a disadvantage when fighting guys who can not only throw punhces but also kicks, knee kicks, elbow kicks and who can also fight on the ground. Guys who could only box got owned each and every single time they fought on the octagon or at PRIDE by fighters who could also fight with their legs and on the ground.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2008, 08:44:06 PM »
I think a Gracie style grapler who knows how to throw punches/kicks and could take a few would beat Tyson. MMA involves physical fighting too just remember that.

Exactly. Tyson in his prime would defeat anyone easily fighting with the rules of boxing. It tells us nothing of how he would do in a no-holds-bare fight.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2008, 08:47:51 PM »
  Exactly. Tyson in his prime would defeat anyone easily fighting with the rules of boxing. It tells us nothing of how he would do in a no-holds-bare fight.

Fair enough but no one in mma has taken a punch like Tyson's could you imagine how hard he would in those 4 oz. gloves!
Spirit of Truth

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2008, 10:07:08 PM »

What part of Tyson beating up adults when he was 12 did you not catch?

Tyson didn't just fight in the ring... He walked down the street and BEAT PEOPLE UP.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2008, 10:19:08 PM »
  I never claimed they can box as well as Tyson, you idiot.

Yes, they can strike better than Tyson. Why? Because they can strike with their leges too, while Tyson is only good at striking with his arms. That gives them a significant edge over Tyson.

Making ad hominem attacks is an admission of defeat. Accusing your opponent in an argument of being mentally challenged is the oldest and lamest way to try discrediting him.

This tells me nothing of how he would fair against Wand or Mirko in a fight. Randy Couture, Wand, Mirko, etc, are vastly stronger, tougher and better at fighting than the average men Tyson could beat when he was 12.

No, moron, it is you who needs to understand that a fighter who is only good at throwing punches is at a disadvantage when fighting guys who can not only throw punhces but also kicks, knee kicks, elbow kicks and who can also fight on the ground. Guys who could only box got owned each and every single time they fought on the octagon or at PRIDE by fighters who could also fight with their legs and on the ground.

You MMA retards make me laugh. Go suck on the teet of Liddell some more and stroke your dong to highlight reels of the great Joyce Gracie. Bottom line is this, put a prime Tyson against any of your strikers ::), and it's lights out for your trailer trash heros. Only 95% of the population agrees, but the local tough guys in Tapout Gear, tribal tatoos and beenies just don't seem to get it. Go count rocks boy, thats all you seem to be good for. ;)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2008, 10:32:32 PM »
I watched a 235 pound professional heavy weight boxer fight a 215 pound cop from Nebraska in the original UFC, the cop was 5-11 and knew only judo.

The boxer was 6-3 235 , the cop took him down and locked out his arm-fight over....it didnt last long.

Boxers would have zero chance in the octagon against a grappler who can also strike.......its just ridiculous.   He may get lucky and win one or two but hes going to lose the majority of the time.   

Tyson mugging people as a 12 year old doesnt have much to do with anything.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2008, 10:35:10 PM »
I watched a 235 pound professional heavy weight boxer fight a 215 pound cop from Nebraska in the original UFC, the cop was 5-11 and knew only judo.

The boxer was 6-3 235 , the cop took him down and locked out his arm-fight over....it didnt last long.

Boxers would have zero chance in the octagon against a grappler who can also strike.......its just ridiculous.   He may get lucky and win one or two but hes going to lose the majority of the time.   

Are you serious?
Spirit of Truth

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2008, 10:38:51 PM »

Boxers would have zero chance in the octagon against a grappler who can also strike.......its just ridiculous.   He may get lucky and win one or two but hes going to lose the majority of the time.  

Ha a professional heavyweight boxer?

Right... Who was it?

Anyone can be a 'professional', but it takes someone special to be the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the world... And even someone more special to be Mike Tyson.

Keep thinking that the MMA is all that.

I see 'cage fighters' every day here in LA...

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2008, 10:41:26 PM »
A world champion caliber wrestler is very good at taking someone down, and thats what Couture is.  A lot of the MMA fighters are olympic level wrestlers, and can strike with their hands and feet.  A boxer who has zero ground game isnt going to do very well. I dont care who the boxer is. What do you think would happen in a pro boxing match if you could dive and take out an opponents knee ?

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2008, 10:42:41 PM »
Ha a professional heavyweight boxer?

Right... Who was it?

Anyone can be a 'professional', but it takes someone special to be the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the world... And even someone more special to be Mike Tyson.

Keep thinking that the MMA is all that.

I see 'cage fighters' every day here in LA...

Most people these days don't realize how great Tyson was they only know of the post-prison the Tyson that was washed up!
Jaimee Foxx is supposed to be playing Tyson in a movie based on his life!
Spirit of Truth

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2008, 10:43:00 PM »

Wow, thanks for the insight SirTraps. Some no name boxer you can't even remember the name of getting beat by some cop 20 years ago means zilch dildo. Tyson's name can be put up their with Frazier, Foreman and even Ali, yet as great of a fighter as he was, he doesn't stand a chance against Chuck Liddell and the missing link Tim Sylvia.