Author Topic: White Guy in under armour interviews Mike Tyson!  (Read 31635 times)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Re: White Guy in under armour interviews Mike Tyson!
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2008, 10:45:26 PM »
correct, in a fight that allows grappling and submission holds, a boxer who has no grappling back ground is going to lose more than he wins.  I dont care who the boxer is.

Its not hard to tie up and wrestle with a boxer, there is no referee to break up "holding" in the mma. 

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2008, 10:45:45 PM »
A world champion caliber wrestler is very good at taking someone down, and thats what Couture is.  A lot of the MMA fighters are olympic level wrestlers, and can strike with their hands and feet.  A boxer who has zero ground game isnt going to do very well. I dont care who the boxer is. What do you think would happen in a pro boxing match if you could dive and take out an opponents knee ?

They usually takes hits to get their opponet down correct? Well if Tyson hit someone with a pair of 4 oz gloves on its lights out!!
Spirit of Truth

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Brutal tucked in under armour!!
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2008, 10:45:54 PM »
Tyson was robbing and beating up grown men as a 12 year old,

Tyson is probably legitimately the only man you can actually say this was true for, he was 190 at 12-14 years old and was an enforcer for debt collectors, once in a lifetime physical specimen.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2008, 10:47:17 PM »
Tyson is probably legitimately the only man you can actually say this was true for, he was 190 at 12-14 years old and was an enforcer for debt collectors, once in a lifetime physical specimen.

Yeah he was a freak of nature!
Spirit of Truth

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2008, 10:48:20 PM »
Most people these days don't realize how great Tyson was they only know of the post-prison the Tyson that was washed up!
Jaimee Foxx is supposed to be playing Tyson in a movie based on his life!

1/2 the people who think Tyson would get beat up, never saw him fight when they were growing up... I remember paying for a pay per view for a goddam 90 second fight... That was Tyson... the baddest man on the planet.

A world champion caliber wrestler is very good at taking someone down, and thats what Couture is.  A lot of the MMA fighters are olympic level wrestlers, and can strike with their hands and feet.  A boxer who has zero ground game isnt going to do very well. I dont care who the boxer is. What do you think would happen in a pro boxing match if you could dive and take out an opponents knee ?

I think if you went down to your knees, to take out tyson... He would pummel your head unmercifully for all of 2 or 3 seconds and you would be unconscious... because Tyson hit people that fucking hard.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2008, 10:48:38 PM »
and if Tyson gets bumped, shoved, kicked or wrestled to the ground .......its game over. 

If there was no referee in boxing and you could hold and maul, hit to the back of the head, put someone in a headlock........wed probably never have heard of Ali  ;D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2008, 11:00:26 PM »

Something MMA guys forget though is hand speed, boxers have it, MMA guys DON'T! Those takedowns you talk about come in sooooo slow for a boxer, these guys are built around action/reaction, hand speed and foot speed, agility drills. Look at how Lidell throws a punch and compare it to Tyson, it is literally night and day. Same thing goes for the way these guys go in for a takedown, it would be like slow motion for a Champion Boxer. Tyson lands 1 punch in a 4 ounce glove to a rib and you are out for the night, a head shot, he might kill you, seriously. Watch video of Tyson on ESPN classic when he was a kid,even before he won the title, hand speed was just rediculous.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2008, 11:04:13 PM »
Something MMA guys forget though is hand speed, boxers have it, MMA guys DON'T! Those takedowns you talk about come in sooooo slow for a boxer, these guys are built around action/reaction, hand speed and foot speed, agility drills. Look at how Lidell throws a punch and compare it to Tyson, it is literally night and day. Same thing goes for the way these guys go in for a takedown, it would be like slow motion for a Champion Boxer. Tyson lands 1 punch in a 4 ounce glove to a rib and you are out for the night, a head shot, he might kill you, seriously. Watch video of Tyson on ESPN classic when he was a kid,even before he won the title, hand speed was just rediculous.

That pretty much sums it up.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2008, 12:09:01 AM »
They usually takes hits to get their opponet down correct? Well if Tyson hit someone with a pair of 4 oz gloves on its lights out!!

thats a very manly neck tyson has  ;D
A

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2008, 03:30:36 AM »
You MMA retards make me laugh. Go suck on the teet of Liddell some more and stroke your dong to highlight reels of the great Joyce Gracie. Bottom line is this, put a prime Tyson against any of your strikers, and it's lights out for your trailer trash heros. Only 95% of the population agrees, but the local tough guys in Tapout Gear, tribal tatoos and beenies just don't seem to get it. Go count rocks boy, thats all you seem to be good for. ;)

Right, so if Crocop hit Tyson in the head with one of his upper kicks that smashes cement nothing would happen, huh? Tyson's head is harder than cement according to you. And also according to you, no grapler would manage to put Tyson on the ground and give him a submission hold? The former football player, Bob Sapp, who is 6'5 and weights 370 lbs lean pounds, got owned on the ground by Minotouro, a 5'10 195 lbs Brazilian and got his arm broken. Why couldn't this happen to tyson considering that he is shorter and arguably weaker than Sapp - unless you regard Tyson as stronger than 370 lbs lineman who could carry two men on his back.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2008, 03:44:30 AM »
What part of Tyson beating up adults when he was 12 did you not catch?

Tyson didn't just fight in the ring... He walked down the street and BEAT PEOPLE UP.

He beat up the average 175 lbs male who didn't know how to fight. Any black belt in judo, jiu-jitsu or any of the grapling martial arts would have easily disposed of him. No question about it.

You can't compare the average 175 lbs male who has no idea how to throw a punch, kick or how to fight on the ground with an 220+ lbs MMA fighter who not only knows how to punch and kick, but also how to fight on the ground.

Tyson wouldn't even get close enough to Crocop to punch him; he would get a roundhouse kick to his ear that would make his brain shake inside his cranium and he would fall like a sack of potatoes to the floor. If he went against a prime Rickson, he would be on the floor getting chocked out before throwing the first punch. How many times must I repeat that boxers fail miserably against MMA fighters?

Mike Tyson:

- Superb punching skills.

- Can't kick

- No grapling/submission skills.

MMA fighter:

- Good punching skills.

- Good kicking skills.

- Good grapling/submission skills.

So who's the most complete fighter? ;)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2008, 03:45:31 AM »
correct, in a fight that allows grappling and submission holds, a boxer who has no grappling back ground is going to lose more than he wins.  I dont care who the boxer is.

Its not hard to tie up and wrestle with a boxer, there is no referee to break up "holding" in the mma. 

Exactly. the Tyson supporters don't get this.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2008, 04:07:21 AM »

190 then? how much is he now, "490"? ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2008, 08:40:41 AM »
  He beat up the average 175 lbs male who didn't know how to fight. Any black belt in judo, jiu-jitsu or any of the grapling martial arts would have easily disposed of him. No question about it.

You can't compare the average 175 lbs male who has no idea how to throw a punch, kick or how to fight on the ground with an 220+ lbs MMA fighter who not only knows how to punch and kick, but also how to fight on the ground.

Tyson wouldn't even get close enough to Crocop to punch him; he would get a roundhouse kick to his ear that would make his brain shake inside his cranium and he would fall like a sack of potatoes to the floor. If he went against a prime Rickson, he would be on the floor getting chocked out before throwing the first punch. How many times must I repeat that boxers fail miserably against MMA fighters?

Mike Tyson:

- Can't kick

MMA fighter:

- Good punching skills.

- Good kicking skills.

::)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2008, 09:22:51 AM »
  Right, so if Crocop hit Tyson in the head with one of his upper kicks that smashes cement nothing would happen, huh? Tyson's head is harder than cement according to you. And also according to you, no grapler would manage to put Tyson on the ground and give him a submission hold? The former football player, Bob Sapp, who is 6'5 and weights 370 lbs lean pounds, got owned on the ground by Minotouro, a 5'10 195 lbs Brazilian and got his arm broken. Why couldn't this happen to tyson considering that he is shorter and arguably weaker than Sapp - unless you regard Tyson as stronger than 370 lbs lineman who could carry two men on his back.

Let me guess, you are an MMA athlete. Probably headed to the gym in your under armour gear as I speak. Your like a broken record, damn you are dumb. 8)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2008, 09:24:35 AM »

Mike Tyson:

- Can't kick

MMA fighter:

- Good punching skills.

- Good kicking skills.

Spirit of Truth

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2008, 09:25:11 AM »
Chabal would tackle him and kick his ass. >:(

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2008, 09:25:35 AM »
Preach on... Tyson is so fast... so quick... hands of stone. There's not an MMA guy alive who could handle Tyson in his prime.

They act like Tyson only had hands and power.... The guy had footwork... had movement... The MMA guys would be in for a rude awakening if they tried to "take down" tyson.

I'd love to see a leg takedown from an MMA guy... Do you think he would be unconscious from a couple of Tyson shots to the head before or just after he had Tyson in his grasp?
Amen

A Prime 19-22 Tyson would Kill any man that stepped in his path.This MMA Bullshit is getting out of hand.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2008, 09:26:25 AM »
The clear racism in the thread title disturbs me.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2008, 09:28:10 AM »
The clear racism in the thread title disturbs me.

I it started and I'm a cracker so how is it racist?
Spirit of Truth

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2008, 10:02:25 AM »
The heavyweight division was terribly weak weak when Tyson was in his prime, most of those spectacular knockouts were of tomato cans.  Tyson got his ass kicked by a nobody-Buster Douglas, then couldnt beat Holyfield.  He wasnt so great-just entertaining.

Some uninformed fans here.   And it wouldnt shock me at all if Chabal tackled Tyson he probably would beat his fat little ass.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2008, 10:08:43 AM »
The heavyweight division was terribly weak weak when Tyson was in his prime, most of those spectacular knockouts were of tomato cans.  Tyson got his ass kicked by a nobody-Buster Douglas, then couldnt beat Holyfield.  He wasnt so great-just entertaining.

Some uninformed fans here.   And it wouldnt shock me at all if Chabal tackled Tyson he probably would beat his fat little ass.

You and cigaretteman need to get a room :-* I tell you what though, I would bet Tyson in his prime would have a lot easier time benchpressing 455 than your butt buddy Tim Tebow, sweetheart

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2008, 10:21:09 AM »
And it wouldnt shock me at all if Chabal tackled Tyson he probably would beat his fat little ass.

:D :D

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2008, 10:28:15 AM »

Heres Tyson getting knocked out like a little bitch by "Danny Williams", a tomato can  ;D  hahaha

Squadfat must be fighting with his mother over use of the television today, hes very emotional.  Calm down lardass, there is life outside your mothers basement.  ;D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2008, 10:45:36 AM »

Heres Tyson getting knocked out like a little bitch by "Danny Williams", a tomato can  ;D  hahaha

Squadfat must be fighting with his mother over use of the television today, hes very emotional.  Calm down lardass, there is life outside your mothers basement.  ;D

Put a youtube shot up of Ken Shamrock getting wupped by Tito Ortiz when Shamrock was way past his prime. Same thing with the video you put up of Tyson, find some of Tyson before he ever won the title, the dude literally looked like he was going to knock your head off. According to you and that ball stroker Frenchie cigaretteman, Tyson would get killed by the kids on the UFC Reality show on Spike TV ::) Any luck ever breaking the hump on the 235 pound shrugs "Sirtraps"? You should at least be up to 250 by now, you manbearpigbeast you!