Author Topic: No dumba..err child left behind..  (Read 2710 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: No dumba..err child left behind..
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2008, 02:18:24 PM »
These kids aren't dumb by default.

You're pseudo-scientific babbling is just another version of the nazi social-darwinistic bullshit that was spewed in the 30's.

And it was proven wrong.

And BTW, it's darwinistic.

Not darwanistic.

I guess I can never understand how hard it must be to day in and day out deal with the rasism, deal with the looks of suspiscion.

Having your co-workers suspecting you of being a computer terrorist, even considering to secretly tapping your e-mail.

i think i hit a nerve...

were you forced to ride the short bus hedgie?         awww

and that'd be cyber terrorist not a computer terrorist..lol although i'm pretty sure your Pc is absolutely terrified of me

people that sprout such stupid responces like the above should honestly be neutered

Ps  plez demouth bush cock..
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2008, 04:13:28 PM »
i think i hit a nerve...

were you forced to ride the short bus hedgie?         awww

and that'd be cyber terrorist not a computer terrorist..lol although i'm pretty sure your Pc is absolutely terrified of me

people that sprout such stupid responces like the above should honestly be neutered

Ps  plez demouth bush cock..

Explain how Zimbabwe has managed to drop from being one of the top African nations in the middle of the 80's to having an average life expectancy of cerca 38 years, a dramatic drop in level of education, huge drop in GNP, et al.

If it's all darwanistic, why has Zimbabwe stopped to function the last few years when their whole social system collapsed?

In which only the strongest would survive.

Why Toxy?
As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2008, 10:36:31 AM »
Explain how Zimbabwe has managed to drop from being one of the top African nations in the middle of the 80's to having an average life expectancy of cerca 38 years, a dramatic drop in level of education, huge drop in GNP, et al.

If it's all darwanistic, why has Zimbabwe stopped to function the last few years when their whole social system collapsed?

In which only the strongest would survive.

Why Toxy?

i really could give a flying fuck about zim...

plus they have a shitty cric team..

meh..since i dont follow zim i cant give u an answer..

carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2008, 03:46:42 AM »
i really could give a flying fuck about zim...

plus they have a shitty cric team..

meh..since i dont follow zim i cant give u an answer..

Ok.

Then lets use an example more familiar to you.

Pakistan.

The Paki school system doesn't support everyone.

And only a few are able to get into the British style University system.

The social structure as a whole in Pakistan isn't really forgiving for the weak.

According to your line of reason about "darwanism", this would be an ideal country, and lead Pakistan to be a top nation.

Because "only the strong" would survive.

Yet you ran away from it. You escaped to USA.

Very few people, if any, will argue that Pakistan is one of the leading nations in any relevant category today.

Pakistan is currently a land in turmoil, in a democratic crisis, and has several problems, cultural, economical as well as political ahead.

Despite being a perfect breeding ground for your "darwanistic" fantasy.

Strange.
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 01:38:04 AM »
Hedgehog, ...years of meddling by imperialists will take it's toll on any nation, especially when you've got some guys playing both sides against the middle.
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 03:43:26 AM »
Hedgehog, ...years of meddling by imperialists will take it's toll on any nation, especially when you've got some guys playing both sides against the middle.

Forgive me. But I cannot grasp your level of stupidity.

Try to keep up with the subject. ::)

ProteinFarts claims that it is a society that cares for the weaker that will be inferior.

I asked why his Paki-land, that he abandoned, is the inferior country, even though that society is much more darwinistic.
As empty as paradise