Author Topic: Parents pick prayer over docs; girl dies  (Read 10700 times)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Re: Parents pick prayer over docs; girl dies
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2008, 06:39:38 PM »

If believing in god makes you happy, then you have that right. However, please don't say that this poor girl's parents did the right thing. They should be thrown in prison for negligence.
Are you blind or just the possessor of incredible selective vision?

For the umpteenth time in this thread:

THE GIRL'S PARENTS ARE BACKWARD IDIOTS AND DID THE WRONG THING!!!

Goatboy & Barracuda:

I can't change your mind and you can't change mine.  I have my faith, my belief in things unseen.  I know that I feel God in my life every day and if that makes me an object of ridicule, so be it.  I can deal with it.

I respect your right to believe what you want, but it is incredibly shallow and conceited to act as though I am one of the great ignorant unwashed because I believe in a God that loves me and do not believe that life is a cosmic accident.

Let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that.  I just feel really sorry for you guys is all.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2008, 06:46:04 PM »
Are you blind or just the possessor of incredible selective vision?

For the umpteenth time in this thread:

THE GIRL'S PARENTS ARE BACKWARD IDIOTS AND DID THE WRONG THING!!!

Goatboy & Barracuda:

I can't change your mind and you can't change mine.  I have my faith, my belief in things unseen.  I know that I feel God in my life every day and if that makes me an object of ridicule, so be it.  I can deal with it.

I respect your right to believe what you want, but it is incredibly shallow and conceited to act as though I am one of the great ignorant unwashed because I believe in a God that loves me and do not believe that life is a cosmic accident.

Let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that.  I just feel really sorry for you guys is all.

Why should we go to a doctor if prayers work?
As empty as paradise

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2008, 07:04:52 PM »

Why should we go to a doctor if prayers work?

God knows all.  I know this because of my exponential lack of knowledge.
If I'm this stupid, there must be a man in the sky that is incredibly smart.  It is the only logical answer.