Author Topic: Musclephone? Will it make a lot of money?  (Read 7020 times)

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
Re: Musclephone? Will it make a lot of money?
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2008, 06:57:20 AM »
Once again, you have not answered these accusations. This is what I care about. Don't give me a whole garb of wishywash. You said these statements.

Lord... you have no idea.... coming from someone that has been involved in a few legal cases, including one of the biggest ephedra cases regarding AST and more...

Attached to the breaking news, as it always has, it will say brought to you by whomever.  But attached ads - no.  Brought to you, yes.  You only have 160 characters per text message. And so far, it is a fun item to get, especially for breaking news out there...

Ron, go to law school one day.  This isn't a case about ephedra as there are thousands of paper documents over the course of 15 years.... ::)

The only so called evidence is this thread and it would be easily thrown out because you were proactive in editing my words.  That leaves Issac without anything....

Issac's been busted.....he needs to get back to creating web sites instead of trying to skim some money off supplement companies with selling text message advertising.

BTW, if Issac is such a stand up guy, why did he screw with Kamali's website for???

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2008, 07:00:11 AM »
on a side note........i pushed 945 on the leg sled last night for 2

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2008, 07:06:59 AM »
Lifestudios is involved in it, hence it is doomed from the start.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2008, 07:41:00 AM »

I'm still trying to figure out Goodrum's offering of 'legal services' on his website...as it links to a real-estate company in Montana.