Author Topic: Bush booed by entire baseball stadium!!!  (Read 15442 times)

Sean-DeMarco

• Getbig III
  • "A year from now, you'll wish you started today."
Re: Bush booed by entire baseball stadium!!!
« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2008, 03:32:59 AM »

;D ;D

...Gee, it only took them eight years to catch on.~ ::)
~Sean-DeMarco

Moosejay

« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2008, 05:05:34 AM »
Hmm. You're on the internet...try a GIS for it!? I know you're not that lazy...  ;)

Sometimes I am :)

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2008, 08:12:58 AM »
We deserve Bush thanks to the average American.
Quite correct.  We knew what kind of man he was after the first term and we reelected him anyway.
On the upside, only  after having a moron in the white house running the country into the ground for the last 8 years is the nation is ready for ANYONE who can do a half way decent job as the Commander in chief, even if he is an African American.
We are only 292 days away from our first Black President. Thank You Mr Bush  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2008, 08:17:39 AM »
Quite correct.  We knew what kind of man he was after the first term and we reelected him anyway.
On the upside, only  after having a moron in the white house running the country into the ground for the last 8 years is the nation is ready for ANYONE who can do a half way decent job as the Commander in chief, even if he is an African American.
We are only 292 days away from our first Black President. Thank You Mr Bush  ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Every republican in the US will crawl out from under their rock to vote to ensure that the US never has a Black President.  The dems have shot themselves in the foot by choosing either a women or a black man.  The dems like to talk a tough game but on election day will be too lazy to vote.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2008, 08:18:43 AM »
bush is a mass-murdering freak. he orders his war machine to incinerate child while they sleep. he's a sickness. he's a coward.

Get a life, weakling.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #180 on: April 02, 2008, 08:19:41 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Every republican in the US will crawl out from under their rock to vote to ensure that the US never has a Black President.  The dems have shot themselves in the foot by choosing either a women or a black man.  The dems like to talk a tough game but on election day will be too lazy to vote.

Major polls for the last year disagree with this - Obama, hilary, and Mccain are all in a statistical tie at the moment.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #181 on: April 02, 2008, 08:55:12 AM »
bush is a mass-murdering freak. he orders his war machine to incinerate child while they sleep. he's a sickness. he's a coward.

lol finally 1 person almost had the balls to say the T word!

bush is responsible for more deaths than osama...at what point does jesus go..."hey i know ya accepted me as saviour n all but yeesh your ass belongs in hell" :-\
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 02, 2008, 08:57:28 AM »

lol finally 1 person almost had the balls to say the T word!

bush is responsible for more deaths than osama...at what point does jesus go..."hey i know ya accepted me as saviour n all but yeesh your ass belongs in hell" :-\
yeah but Bush is fighting the "war on terror" don't you know that? ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #183 on: April 02, 2008, 09:00:39 AM »
yeah but Bush is fighting the "war on terror" don't you know that? ::)

you mean creating another 1000 osamas...

when we bombed Iraq..lets say i were an Iraqi and them bombs killed my mum, dad, sis and brother...I'd simply go nuts and develop a vengeful hatered for America...

ANY man would..

..well any straight man would..

hell any woman would also..kill a woman's child and see what she does to ya

we r a country at war...lol...really??  i haven't seen a single bomb on american soil...the proper term is..we r a country controlled by a despot waging war..
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 02, 2008, 09:04:16 AM »
you mean creating another 1000 osamas...

when we bombed Iraq..lets say i were an Iraqi and them bombs killed my mum, dad, sis and brother...I'd simply go nuts and develop a vengeful hatered for America...

ANY man would..

..well any straight man would..

hell any woman would also..kill a woman's child and see what she does to ya..
hahahaa, exactly but try telling that to some of these tobacco chewing, shotgun on the window truck driving midwestern rednecks around here, "WE SUPPORT DUBYA AND THE WAR ON TERROR ROUND HERE, THE MORE OF THEM SUMBITCHES WE KILL THE SAFER WE ARE HERE, LET'S TURN EYERACK INTO A PARKIN' LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #185 on: April 02, 2008, 09:14:24 AM »
hahahaa, exactly but try telling that to some of these tobacco chewing, shotgun on the window truck driving midwestern rednecks around here, "WE SUPPORT DUBYA AND THE WAR ON TERROR ROUND HERE, THE MORE OF THEM SUMBITCHES WE KILL THE SAFER WE ARE HERE, LET'S TURN EYERACK INTO A PARKIN' LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99% of these folks have not left the US so they dont get to experience getting treated like shit in europe and elsewhere....when i travel..i'm canadian...ya betta fucking believe it...

look.we ..YES WE (ie the republicans) armed the taliban during their war with russia in afghan..and we created osama

...guess whats coming next.. :(

if u get a chance squad..watch this vid..i urge u

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4574387786893863155&q=sceret+government&total=4689&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
carpe` vaginum!