Author Topic: Building 7  (Read 6549 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Building 7
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2008, 05:03:47 PM »
Oh shit dude... I'm sorry about your girl!  I hope she makes it ok :-\

Hugo Chavez = Berserker, you know me well...  I had Ron Change my name like you did a while back.  I feel your pain, I've been in a bit of a drunken state since I lost my mother.  Anyway, PF, if you're feeling like talking, pm me.  nothing better than two drunken fools pm'ing back and forth to make things right!  All my best wishes to your girl bro...

bezzzzz.lol...heyy mate..we had our back and forths didn't we! lol...with me girl in trouble somehow .. now none of that matters mate...i'm kinda sorta back now..been training for the last 3 months...as always its been my escape..even better than alkie or cocaine..i'll have a nice surprise for getbigger when i post my new pix this summer.. ;D   (gawd i love tren! ;D )
btw i ws serious..watch that seemingly boring vid if u get a chance..it'll change u..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2008, 05:17:00 PM »

bezzzzz.lol...heyy mate..we had our back and forths didn't we! lol...with me girl in trouble somehow .. now none of that matters mate...i'm kinda sorta back now..been training for the last 3 months...as always its been my escape..even better than alkie or cocaine..i'll have a nice surprise for getbigger when i post my new pix this summer.. ;D   (gawd i love tren! ;D )
btw i ws serious..watch that seemingly boring vid if u get a chance..it'll change u..

dude, I hope it all goes well, with your girl and with the workouts.  I know we had our back and forths but serious, no hard feelings on my side, if you ever need a comrade feel free to pm or whatever... good to see you back bro.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2008, 05:28:29 PM »
dude, I hope it all goes well, with your girl and with the workouts.  I know we had our back and forths but serious, no hard feelings on my side, if you ever need a comrade feel free to pm or whatever... good to see you back bro.

the only person i dislike on here is nordic..honest...

and its not his anti muslim stance..its the glee he takes in spreading hatered...that bothers me..

anyhow mate....if u r ever in MD...hey..hit me up!  i'll show ya parts of DC you never knew existed..!
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2008, 05:45:41 PM »
the only person i dislike on here is nordic..honest...

and its not his anti muslim stance..its the glee he takes in spreading hatered...that bothers me..

anyhow mate....if u r ever in MD...hey..hit me up!  i'll show ya parts of DC you never knew existed..!
for sure dude, I want to go back there some day, I'll shoot you a pm if I do.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2008, 09:47:43 PM »
ok i dont feel like going back and forth. if you think missing money is proof that the towers were rigged with explosives and terrorists didnt hijack and crash 4 planes, then so be it.

if its so obvious there is a government coverup, then there should be obvious evidence. cant have it both ways.

Dude you are gonna get schooled one day soon.   Theres a ton of evidence showing intentional actions on 9/10 and 9/11.   The EU and Japan are starting to make a stink about it.  Its sad that other countries who lost citizens in the trade demolitions have to come forward and speak out, when our own fireman at the scene cant get the word out either.
Sit back, and watch yourself look like a dumbass once again.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2008, 10:04:44 PM »
Trillion, according to CBS news

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml
The War On Waste
Defense Department Cannot Account For 25% Of Funds — $2.3 Trillion

CBS) On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on foreign terrorists, "the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon bureaucracy," he said.

He said money wasted by the military poses a serious threat.
"In fact, it could be said it's a matter of life and death," he said.

Rumsfeld promised change but the next day – Sept. 11-- the world changed and in the rush to fund the war on terrorism, the war on waste seems to have been forgotten.

Just last week President Bush announced, "my 2003 budget calls for more than $48 billion in new defense spending." More money for the Pentagon, CBS News Correspondent Vince Gonzales reports, while its own auditors admit the military cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends.

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

"We know it's gone. But we don't know what they spent it on," said Jim Minnery, Defense Finance and Accounting Service.

:o astonishing