Author Topic: WORST PEC TEAR IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD  (Read 19922 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: WORST PEC TEAR IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2008, 11:57:54 AM »
How can you even tell how good is your genetics with the amount of fat you got on? Have you learnt nothing from Arvila case?

I'm I getting the sense from your post that only juicers got shitty genetics and naturals don't....you have no point in your post,seriously.
Some have shitty build (yes you are included) and wont look that good even if they juice and be big and lean and some can look great at a very low body weight....what that have to do with anything?

Besides, taking juice doesn't mean you suddenly know how to eat and train. The thing is that you notice those people because they look decent but if they were natural you would just think they are another Richard Simmons.
You can apply all your claims to naturals, you have no valid point.

All I see by your posts is someone that is jealous of people that look better than him and have the balls to do what they like.
You are so scared you keep finding excuses, I'm sure that your fear of actually seeing how much muscle you really keep on is what prevent you from dieting, pathetic.

Go do another video in order to gain some more virtual friends  ::)
::)

N

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2008, 03:03:05 PM »

So 4 years ago you dieted down and became that....am I supposed to be impressed?
Where are those god like genetics?

Great tattoo and lip crunching...pathetic.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2008, 07:17:07 PM »
So 4 years ago you dieted down and became that....am I supposed to be impressed?

gotta love the tribal armband. that's the kind of tattoo people get when they're at the beach half-drunk and stumble into a tattoo shop with their friends and get one to look "tough".

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2008, 07:40:29 PM »
gotta love the tribal armband. that's the kind of tattoo people get when they're at the beach half-drunk and stumble into a tattoo shop with their friends and get one to look "tough".

Is that a "MADE IN THE USA" tat on the quad?  ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2008, 07:46:04 PM »
only bitches get tats on their thigh "Croatch"

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2008, 08:14:29 PM »
THAT IS NOT NASSER

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2008, 09:27:05 PM »

Point being, you claimed I was fat...correct.  You make yourself look foolish, the more you post.
You're the type of guy who gets irritated when someone makes solid gains naturally.  That's where your angst comes from.  I'd be shocked if you even had a picture posted. ;)  I know 5'7" 200lbs @6%bf is "average". ::)
Do you realize how unintelligent you sound?
Tribal tattoos are original and great. ::)  I'm the only one I know who has one.  They let everyone around you know, "This guy is tough and could probably kick the shit out of me."  Pretty much what every tribal stands for. ;D
Is that a "MADE IN THE USA" tat on the quad? 
No, just USA...I couldn't afford the "Made In" at the time.  People with USA tattoos are HARDCORE...always remember that...hah ;D
N

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2008, 10:13:04 PM »
croatch, you need to give up talking about steroids for lent or something. or maybe just stop. i am being 100% genuine when i say that is amongst the top 3 annoyances plaguing this board. i see a thread has a post from croatch in it and i immediately know you're going to be yammering again about how awful steroids are with the exact, the EXACT same diatribe you've been going on about since 2004.

both your physique and your comments have failed to evolve in four years. this is possibly an indicator of something.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2008, 10:31:38 PM »
croatch, you need to give up talking about steroids for lent or something. or maybe just stop. i am being 100% genuine when i say that is amongst the top 3 annoyances plaguing this board. i see a thread has a post from croatch in it and i immediately know you're going to be yammering again about how awful steroids are with the exact, the EXACT same diatribe you've been going on about since 2004.

both your physique and your comments have failed to evolve in four years. this is possibly an indicator of something.
Would you like me to start knocking synthol instead? ;D  Maybe I'll do that until 2012?
N

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2008, 10:33:16 PM »
I gotta hand it to Croatch, if he is natural in that pic he does have some good genetics. He has full muscle bellies in all his muscles, well proportioned, good amount of solid mass with abs showing and he's got some big manly nipples too.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2008, 10:35:35 PM »
Would you like me to start knocking synthol instead? ;D  Maybe I'll do that until 2012?

just cool it with this "i'm natural and look awesome and steroid users are cheaters who look like shit" shtick. it's old and, unless you haven't noticed, no one wants to hear it. stick to posting about tits or something, it's a hell of a lot better than this.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2008, 10:47:41 PM »
just cool it with this "i'm natural and look awesome and steroid users are cheaters who look like shit" shtick. it's old and, unless you haven't noticed, no one wants to hear it. stick to posting about tits or something, it's a hell of a lot better than this.
I wouldn't say awesome, just better than most on gear...which actually, is no great feat consider how horrid most of them look.  Steroid users are not cheaters...most simply can't attain much without the use of drugs, pathetic.  I'd have more respect if they even gained half what I have first, then juiced.
Many people post things on this site that I don't want to hear, yet I just move to the next thread.  I like posting the truth.  It's a way of me reaching out to the juice imitators and letting them know what is what.  I think it's the fact my gym is flooded with these douchebags, which just starts the vicious cycle over again. :D  If you don't want to read my posts, just click past them from now on. ;)
N

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2008, 11:17:20 PM »
I gotta hand it to Croatch, if he is natural in that pic he does have some good genetics. He has full muscle bellies in all his muscles, well proportioned, good amount of solid mass with abs showing and he's got some big manly nipples too.

He looks good, but as he will admit...he has juiced.  Just wait though, he will say..."I stopped for years...then gained it all back naturally!" LOL, muscle memory doesnt exist with Croatch....he is special.....

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2008, 11:59:31 PM »
I know 5'7" 200lbs @6%bf is "average". ::)

5"7 200lbs 6% doesn't look like that, at least not a common one.
That leaves you either lying about some of your stats or for some reason very heavy compared to your muscle mass.
Which is shitty anyway you look at it  :-[

You are still fat, your video's are more recent and you got a fully bloated face there and your arm looks the same before you flex it for Squad.

In case you missed it, I don't give a rat's ass about your opinion on steroids, its seeing how much of a pussy you are, how anyone that fucks with you can make you invest time taking pics,videos and who knows what more just for them to be proved wrong.

You should know, the internet ISNT serious business....I guess its serious when thats all you have in life  :-\

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2008, 12:02:38 AM »
He looks good, but as he will admit...he has juiced.  Just wait though, he will say..."I stopped for years...then gained it all back naturally!" LOL, muscle memory doesnt exist with Croatch....he is special.....
Did one cycle in 94'...probably didn't go above 170lbs, and bloat weight mainly, considering my diet was poor at the time.  Then lifted for years consistently, then took years off lifting.  Started back in 2002 at 150lbs...
I would agree 100% that muscle memory allowed me to make great gains in 2002, due to years of training, not drug use.  However, I never broke 170lbs on gear...  I reached 180lbs natural in 99' or something...but never close to 200lbs.  I hit 228lbs a few years ago, but of course, held more fat/water...still, good size all the same.
So, I would have to say you're wrong with the gear muscle memory theory.  Gains from 150lbs to now have been with zero drugs and I never surpassed 170s on gear.  This would be similar to saying, take steroids....gain 30lbs of water weight and some muscle in 2 months....now stop lifting entirely, start again from 150lbs and beat your previous drug gains by 50lbs or so..haha  Or having Ronnie Coleman stop everything he's using, take a few years off, then start back and get to 310lbs naturally. ::)
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2008, 12:12:23 AM »
5"7 200lbs 6% doesn't look like that, at least not a common one.
That leaves you either lying about some of your stats or for some reason very heavy compared to your muscle mass.
Which is shitty anyway you look at it  :-[

You are still fat, your video's are more recent and you got a fully bloated face there and your arm looks the same before you flex it for Squad.

In case you missed it, I don't give a rat's ass about your opinion on steroids, its seeing how much of a pussy you are, how anyone that fucks with you can make you invest time taking pics,videos and who knows what more just for them to be proved wrong.

You should know, the internet ISNT serious business....I guess its serious when thats all you have in life  :-\
Yeah, I was lying about my stats. ::)  I know, I have a shitty physique anyway you break it down.  We all can't be 300lbs internet beast, such as yourself.  You've been owned by someone who needs no drugs to build a decent physique.  Accept it and move on guy. :-\
Unlike most on the site, I back up what I say.  You on the other hand, don't even have a shot posted.  You still appear to be hooked on the Squadfather video I made...2 years ago or something?  It was funny to me and even more so today.  If you figure out the amount of time you've spent on replying to my posts, you could have made 5 Squadfather videos...haah ;)
Just let it go.  You need steroids to do anything in a gym.  I'm just letting you know how it is.  You should be thanking me.
N

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2008, 01:21:08 AM »
Yeah, I was lying about my stats. ::)  I know, I have a shitty physique anyway you break it down.  We all can't be 300lbs internet beast, such as yourself.  You've been owned by someone who needs no drugs to build a decent physique.  Accept it and move on guy. :-\
Unlike most on the site, I back up what I say.  You on the other hand, don't even have a shot posted.  You still appear to be hooked on the Squadfather video I made...2 years ago or something?  It was funny to me and even more so today.  If you figure out the amount of time you've spent on replying to my posts, you could have made 5 Squadfather videos...haah ;)
Just let it go.  You need steroids to do anything in a gym.  I'm just letting you know how it is.  You should be thanking me.

Unlike you I have a real life and dont feel I need to keep proving myself on the net.
Furthermore I dont want to see my pics getting photoshoped or just used for god knows what by the immense gay population that hangs around here.

LMAO so you have juiced before...I guess that was before you gained your god like genetics....your story is falling apart  ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2008, 01:37:16 AM »

Unlike you I have a real life and dont feel I need to keep proving myself on the net.
Furthermore I dont want to see my pics getting photoshoped or just used for god knows what by the immense gay population that hangs around here.

LMAO so you have juiced before...I guess that was before you gained your god like genetics....your story is falling apart  ::)

I figured you had no shot up.  Always the case. ;)  Another internet "badass" casting put downs, with not even a pic.  Epic Confidence Level :D  Scared someone may photoshop it.  I've had one photoshop of my picture, I laughed about it.  Again, it's not real life, it's just the internet...as you claim.  You're insecurity rings loud here. ::)  "What if everyone ranks on me? ???"  Can you be anymore sad...haha
Move on internet warrior.  You've been owned. ;)
N

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2008, 01:48:07 AM »
I figured you had no shot up.  Always the case. ;)  Another internet "badass" casting put downs, with not even a pic.  Epic Confidence Level :D  Scared someone may photoshop it.  I've had one photoshop of my picture, I laughed about it.  Again, it's not real life, it's just the internet...as you claim.  You're insecurity rings loud here. ::)  "What if everyone ranks on me? ???"  Can you be anymore sad...haha
Move on internet warrior.  You've been owned. ;)

Off course you're going to laugh about it, not much options left.
Some of us got real jobs and cant afford to have photoshops of them floating around you know.
My confidence is high enough that I wont need to post pics in order to get approval from online people.
I mean if I could only get so much compliments from juicers in every gym I walk in like you then I woulndt have to post pics....ohh wait... :-\

So how's life going for someone as hypocrate as you? "Mr all natural" please explain to us how you made the transformation from a shitty genetics low life that deserve to have his pec torn as you say it to a god like creature as you claim to be... ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2008, 02:01:50 AM »

Off course you're going to laugh about it, not much options left.
Some of us got real jobs and cant afford to have photoshops of them floating around you know.
My confidence is high enough that I wont need to post pics in order to get approval from online people.
I mean if I could only get so much compliments from juicers in every gym I walk in like you then I woulndt have to post pics....ohh wait... :-\

So how's life going for someone as hypocrate as you? "Mr all natural" please explain to us how you made the transformation from a shitty genetics low life that deserve to have his pec torn as you say it to a god like creature as you claim to be... ::)

It's ok, I know if you post a shot, your "high profile" job could be in jeopardy.  Good thinking!  This is a message board...if you post video or a photo, that becomes more fact, than just spewing...which so many do.  Why?  Because few look like anything much.  That's just life.  Only so many have good genetics for bodybuilding.  It's easy to sit, post no shots, and just talk shit.  I prefer to back up my claims and post a video or pictures.
I'm not a hypocryte.  I never said I have never juiced.  Do I knock it....not juice itself, but the majority of users....100%.  Why, because they lack heart and any respectable gains.  When I train with no drugs and surpass most all of them, I find it pathetic and amusing at the same time.  Doing a cycle when you're a kid @18 vs. being a grown man and abusing steroids for a long period...more so, not accomplishing much without them....big difference.  I used to collect baseball cards and ride a Scwhinn bicycle too.  Shit was 15 years ago..haha and had zero bearing on my current physique.
Your beef isn't with me, but probably yourself.  Again, most people can't achieve much in a gym WITHOUT steroids.  Do not feel less than because I'm putting you in your place.  Not everyone can put on a good amount of size without drugs/naturally.  It takes more heart and dedication.  Have peace knowing you at least lift weights.  Most people can't even get to the gym.  For you, it just takes drugs to make it there.  Your posts reek of an insecure juicer...haha 
N

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2008, 02:13:56 AM »
It's ok, I know if you post a shot, your "high profile" job could be in jeopardy.  Good thinking!  This is a message board...if you post video or a photo, that becomes more fact, than just spewing...which so many do.  Why?  Because few look like anything much.  That's just life.  Only so many have good genetics for bodybuilding.  It's easy to sit, post no shots, and just talk shit.  I prefer to back up my claims and post a video or pictures.
I'm not a hypocryte.  I never said I have never juiced.  Do I knock it....not juice itself, but the majority of users....100%.  Why, because they lack heart and any respectable gains.  When I train with no drugs and surpass most all of them, I find it pathetic and amusing at the same time.  Doing a cycle when you're a kid @18 vs. being a grown man and abusing steroids for a long period...more so, not accomplishing much without them....big difference.  I used to collect baseball cards and ride a Scwhinn bicycle too.  Shit was 15 years ago..haha and had zero bearing on my current physique.
Your beef isn't with me, but probably yourself.  Again, most people can't achieve much in a gym WITHOUT steroids.  Do not feel less than because I'm putting you in your place.  Not everyone can put on a good amount of size without drugs/naturally.  It takes more heart and dedication.  Have peace knowing you at least lift weights.  Most people can't even get to the gym.  For you, it just takes drugs to make it there.  Your posts reek of an insecure juicer...haha 

LOL I love it how you made up things and than try to make them seem as facts.
I can assure you that my usage of steroids is much much smaller than what you think, I never had a problem gaining natural or not.
I'm way pass the stage in life that you are in when everything revolves around lifting weights and trying to show off on message boards.

At the end of the day you will always be the on that keeps chasing people around the gym/board to get those jealous looks while all they see is a cry baby that thinks he is the shit for no apparent reason.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2008, 03:00:54 AM »

LOL I love it how you made up things and than try to make them seem as facts.
I can assure you that my usage of steroids is much much smaller than what you think, I never had a problem gaining natural or not.
I'm way pass the stage in life that you are in when everything revolves around lifting weights and trying to show off on message boards.

At the end of the day you will always be the on that keeps chasing people around the gym/board to get those jealous looks while all they see is a cry baby that thinks he is the shit for no apparent reason.
Believe me, if I'm crying, it's for those who can't accomplish much naturally.  I shed a tear every day for you guys. :'(  The feeling of looking in the mirror knowing it's mainly drugs, must be "fulfilling".
Nothing personal against you, but you probably fall into this category.  Like I said, feel better knowing you at least go to the gym and all.  And I don't need a pic, I'm sure you're 250lbs natural, 258lbs on gear.
Come to grips with the fact you've been owned on a message board.  Here's a brief recap for you:

You: You're fat.
Me: Posts a shot @5%bf
You:Well, you don't look that good anyway
Me:Sure.  Post a shot big man.
You:I work for the CIA.  If I post a shot, I could get fired.
Me:Sorry, I should have known. ;D

Good day sir. ;)
N

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2008, 07:34:24 AM »
Believe me, if I'm crying, it's for those who can't accomplish much naturally.  I shed a tear every day for you guys. :'(  The feeling of looking in the mirror knowing it's mainly drugs, must be "fulfilling".
Nothing personal against you, but you probably fall into this category.  Like I said, feel better knowing you at least go to the gym and all.  And I don't need a pic, I'm sure you're 250lbs natural, 258lbs on gear.
Come to grips with the fact you've been owned on a message board.  Here's a brief recap for you:

You: You're fat.
Me: Posts a shot @5%bf
You:Well, you don't look that good anyway
Me:Sure.  Post a shot big man.
You:I work for the CIA.  If I post a shot, I could get fired.
Me:Sorry, I should have known. ;D

Good day sir. ;)

Again with your BS ideas about yourself.

1.You really don't look good in that pic. Not to mention you look far far from any other 200lbs 5"7 5% I have ever seen....hmmm you're left with either lying or just having good numbers on paper but looking like shit. You do know thats very similar to Shawn Ray competition stats?
Furthermore that was 4 years ago....why do you live in the past?

2.I wont provide you more masturbation material by posting pics.

3.Your tattoo really fits your on-line persona, you like to get carried with the flow just in order to be accepted. How pathetic.

I see no reason to carry on, fat, ugly rejects that want to be accepted like you bore me quite fast. Especially when they keep saying the same stupid things over and over.
It seem you learnt allot from the retards around here that you mimic and follow like a little bitch.

BTW whats up with you trying to claim "victory" in every post lol....lame...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2008, 02:08:53 PM »
Again with your BS ideas about yourself.

1.You really don't look good in that pic. Not to mention you look far far from any other 200lbs 5"7 5% I have ever seen....hmmm you're left with either lying or just having good numbers on paper but looking like shit. You do know thats very similar to Shawn Ray competition stats?
Furthermore that was 4 years ago....why do you live in the past?

2.I wont provide you more masturbation material by posting pics.

3.Your tattoo really fits your on-line persona, you like to get carried with the flow just in order to be accepted. How pathetic.

I see no reason to carry on, fat, ugly rejects that want to be accepted like you bore me quite fast. Especially when they keep saying the same stupid things over and over.
It seem you learnt allot from the retards around here that you mimic and follow like a little bitch.

BTW whats up with you trying to claim "victory" in every post lol....lame...
Fat and ugly, that's me. ::)  Next you'll call me tall.
Don't worry bro, not everyone can do much naturally.
Good luck with everything. :)
N

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2008, 02:17:39 PM »
I wouldn't say awesome, just better than most on gear...which actually, is no great feat consider how horrid most of them look.  Steroid users are not cheaters...most simply can't attain much without the use of drugs, pathetic.  I'd have more respect if they even gained half what I have first, then juiced.
Many people post things on this site that I don't want to hear, yet I just move to the next thread.  I like posting the truth.  It's a way of me reaching out to the juice imitators and letting them know what is what.  I think it's the fact my gym is flooded with these douchebags, which just starts the vicious cycle over again. :D  If you don't want to read my posts, just click past them from now on. ;)

we all run into idiots in the gym, guys who gear up for a lack of dedication and whatever else. the problem is that your posts hijack otherwise perfectly good threads (take a look at this one for example). you're hardly better than someone who injects racism into every thread that could possibly involve race. a picture of a dude with a torn pec shows up and suddenly it's about steroids, thanks to you.

and besides, you don't limit yourselves to the non-dedicated. you've said on multiple occasions that you have no respect for even the elite athletes who use steroids. your diatribes encompass steroid users in their entirety and completely ruin a thread that didn't need to be about it.

i would honestly rank your rants as on par with the headache-inducing mess that is the hulkster/ND debate that explodes into any thread that even tangentially involves ronnie or dorian. you're an okay guy in general and that's why i'm not flaming you here, just expressing a SEVERE annoyance.