Author Topic: Did the 'gay lobbyists' hijack Pro Bodybuilding in the early 80's?  (Read 95689 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Did the 'gay lobbyists' hijack Pro Bodybuilding in the early 80's?
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 05:35:12 PM »
Reverend X is. He comes in the name of Jesus by his power.

Huh? ???

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 05:38:21 PM »
Ted Haggard has spoken.  ;D

so what does this mean? a Christian hypocrite , that is a surprise.

i take it this is an attempt by a homosexual to claim that anyone critical of him is also a vile homsexual in denial?

a great defence, it is not becuase we are disgusted by disease spreading and deeply unnatural activity of people who die young of diseases from their revolting behaviour and are more likely to be drug addicts, pedophiles and commit suicide, no, we secretly desire the shit orifice of another man.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 05:39:43 PM »
At what point did Pro Bodybuilding decline into a  gay smut fest?

What will it take for the sport to return to the Golden Era?  A time when men were men!

I am bemused as to why so many passionate followers of the sport aren't up in arms over its degeneration into gayness.

Positive change is needed.  The sport is an embarrassment of latent homosexuality.

Fans, open your eyes!  

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 05:40:47 PM »
so what does this mean? a Christian hypocrite , that is a surprise.

i take it this is an attempt by a homosexual to claim that anyone critical of him is also a vile homsexual in denial?

a great defence, it is not becuase we are disgusted by disease spreading and deeply unnatural activity of people who die young of diseases from their revolting behaviour and are more likely to be drug addicts, pedophiles and commit suicide, no, we secretly desire the shit orifice of another man.

You'll have to excuse Bay...  he thinks the entire population is secretly gay.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 05:45:41 PM »
i don't get this bodybuilding is for gay people stuff......gay people are everywheres and involved in everything just like black pepole and Asian people, maybe i am just ignorant on the subject but things in life are only as greasy and seedy as you let them be if the bodybuilders that do this stuff where not in to it they wouldn't do it there is always another option
Odilly

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 07:00:28 PM »
i don't get this bodybuilding is for gay people stuff......gay people are everywheres and involved in everything just like black pepole and Asian people, maybe i am just ignorant on the subject but things in life are only as greasy and seedy as you let them be if the bodybuilders that do this stuff where not in to it they wouldn't do it there is always another option

???
Can any of you pepole explain this shit?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 07:08:05 PM »
would one of those "beefy hunks," as hank describes them, be our very own Lee Priest?

That would explain a whole lost about his posts. I wonder why he's a fan of derek?  :-X
now you're onto something   :-X

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 07:30:51 PM »

unnatural activity

hahah, and bodybuilding is so natural...hahaha, I dont even think your Daddy Nasser would agree that what he did to develope his body was natural you fool.

way to own yourself Charmin... :D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 07:34:07 PM »
It is important to ask questions and seek answers! Albeit, we may not always like what we hear!

The gay movement maybe a very potent political force, but as fans of the sport we should be not intimidated by them!

The gay lobbyists have inflicted much damage onto this sport.  

Thanks to their 'unwanted' intervention, the industry has declined into a circus of gayness.

Again, i not calling for the lynching of this group. I just want them to take their grubby hands out of this sport.  

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 07:48:44 PM »
It is important to ask questions and seek answers! Albeit, we may not always like what we hear!

The gay movement maybe a very potent political force, but as fans of the sport we should be not intimidated by them!

The gay lobbyists have inflicted much damage onto this sport.  

Thanks to their 'unwanted' intervention, the industry has declined into a circus of gayness.

Again, i not calling for the lynching of this group. I just want them to take their grubby hands out of this sport.  

Hank are you trying to tell me that a handfull of lispy, weak,effeminant homos in pink spandex shorts took control over thousands of macho muscular men? Maybe you and your friends are just not as manly as you think? How can you so easliy lose control over yourselves?

If you cant control yourselves then you only have yourselves to blame...Maybe its time you and your friends start acting like men and stop blaming other groups for your problems.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 07:51:00 PM »

Hank are you trying to tell me that a handfull of lispy, weak,effeminant homos in pink spandex shorts took control over thousands of macho muscular men? Maybe you and your friends are just not as manly as you think? How can you so easliy lose control over yourselves?

If you cant control yourselves then you only have yourselves to blame...Maybe its time you and your friends start acting like men and stop blaming other groups for your problems.
ha  if hank started acting like a man...she'd be called a lesbian

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 08:17:32 PM »
ha  if hank started acting like a man...she'd be called a lesbian

hahaha, maybe the lesbians can help Hank out with his new cause, they are really good at organizing and fund raising....He will have to go live in Vermont for a few months. hahaha

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 08:24:02 PM »
Hank should flip through some Strength and Health mags from the 1950s and 1960s.   Bodybuilding was already considered gay then.   Back then bodybuilding contests were always held in conjunction with weightlifting contests, but the weightlifters really wanted nothing to do with it.    One of the criticisms of the "Weider Methods" of bodybuilding was that it was too focused on the cosmetic building of muscle, doing exercises just to get big rather than to get strong.  That was considered very vain and very gay.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 08:29:32 PM »
Hank should flip through some Strength and Health mags from the 1950s and 1960s.   Bodybuilding was already considered gay then.   Back then bodybuilding contests were always held in conjunction with weightlifting contests, but the weightlifters really wanted nothing to do with it.    One of the criticisms of the "Weider Methods" of bodybuilding was that it was too focused on the cosmetic building of muscle, doing exercises just to get big rather than to get strong.  That was considered very vain and very gay.
I see the seeds of Musclephone were planted early on  8)

the evolution is now complete!
follow the arrows

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2008, 08:54:14 PM »
hank is aware what the score is...if she wants to be fully exposed...keep it up.  i love outing bashers.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2008, 10:15:51 PM »
Yes, Bodybuilding did splinter from Powerlifting.

The Powerlifters saw themselves as strong, brutal men.  They considered the Bodybuilders as inferior pansies and referred to them as 'fairies' ( now known today as 'gay').

Look, there is a place for both sports. That is not the issue.  My concerns lie with the wealthy gay community who have some how 'come in' and claimed the sport as their own! 

Bodybuilding must emerge from this dark shadow of homosexual irregularity.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2008, 10:27:14 PM »
The sickening and evil disease known as 'aids' claimed many a good man.  The homosexual community was in disarray.  The image of a 'wasting away, scab ridden fag' was damaging the image of the gay-pride-movement.

The gay lobbyists needed to resurrect their image.  So they turned to Pro Bodybuilding. It provided a vision of health and strength; something the aids epidemic was threatening to destroy.

To this day, the gay lobbyists are still active in the Pro Bodybuilding scene.  No longer do the public think of a homosexual as an emaciated aids patient but rather a strong-robust- thong-wearing-oiled-up-prancer.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2008, 11:08:11 PM »
Yes, Bodybuilding did splinter from Powerlifting.

No.   First there was "weightlifting" which means the 3 Olympic lifts.  Then there were bodybuilding competitions.   Then there were "odd lifts", which in the late 1960s and early 1970s was refined into powerlifting.

The gay lobbyists needed to resurrect their image.  So they turned to Pro Bodybuilding. It provided a vision of health and strength; something the aids epidemic was threatening to destroy.

hmmm, your timeline correlates with the NPC breaking away from the AAU.    Is that how "the gays" took over bodybuilding?

In reality, there is no evidence that there are any more gays in bodybuilding in the 1980s than in the 70s, 60s, or 50s.

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2008, 11:16:55 PM »
The sickening and evil disease known as 'aids' claimed many a good man.  The homosexual community was in disarray.  The image of a 'wasting away, scab ridden fag' was damaging the image of the gay-pride-movement.

The gay lobbyists needed to resurrect their image.  So they turned to Pro Bodybuilding.

Are you suggesting that are more acquired 'high-tide' marks on the semi-turgid Johnson's of the Power's-that-be in our beloved sport than there are among the wharves of Newport during low tide Hank?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2008, 12:00:32 AM »

To this day, the gay lobbyists are still active in the Pro Bodybuilding scene.  No longer do the public think of a homosexual as an emaciated aids patient but rather a strong-robust- thong-wearing-oiled-up-prancer.

(Waiting for Tim Fogarty to respond to this post.....)
;D
HAHA, RON.....

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2008, 12:48:22 AM »
(Waiting for Tim Fogarty to respond to this post.....) ;D

look two above yours

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2008, 01:17:19 AM »
OK, it is a circular debate.  However, one thing cannot be denied, and that is bodybuilding has become increasingly 'gayed-up' over the past 20 years.  In my opinion, this has damaged the sport.

Again, this is not an attack on the fans. 

Many feel personally insulted by my claims that Pro Bodybuilding has become an annexe of the gay-pride-movement.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2008, 01:22:26 AM »
No, no, no. For Christ sake, i am not suggesting that the fan base of Pro Bodybuilding is gay just because they follow a sport that has its roots in the homosexual community.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

That would be like saying just because you like anal sex with a women you are latent homosexual living in denial of your man-lust...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2008, 01:36:33 AM »
However, one thing cannot be denied, and that is bodybuilding has become increasingly 'gayed-up' over the past 20 years.

ok.  give examples of how it has been gayed up in the last 20 years.   smaller posing suits? 

Many feel personally insulted by my claims that Pro Bodybuilding has become an annexe of the gay-pride-movement.

no, they just feel you're full of crap.

Most gays have never attended a bodybuilding contest.  Most couldn't name a single pro or top amateur.  Most, as in 99.999%.    And of the gays who are into bodybuilding, very few are also gay activists.   The first rule of being a gay activist is being out to everyone.  Most of the gays in bodybuilding (especially those in power or those who compete) are not out.  In fact, I find them to be rather closeted.