Author Topic: MUSCLEPHONE SAYS: Lee Priest out of the IFBB until the Olympia?  (Read 5822 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Two Musclephone alerts in one day! Musclephone announced via Flexonline that Lee Priest is not going to be allowed to compete in the Atlantic City show and that the IFBB is going to make a decision at the Mr. Olympia?!!!

What happened the Lee and others saying he was already in the Atlantic show? Are they leading Lee Priest on again?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: MUSCLEPHONE SAYS: Lee Priest out of the IFBB until the Olympia?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 06:24:10 PM »
No one said he was already in, if they did...they had no business making such a comment.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 06:27:00 PM »
No one said he was already in, if they did...they had no business making such a comment.
Babyface Blechman said he was in and so did your boy sean gay
Enjoy your dish...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 06:27:38 PM »
There are always lots of rumors and stories that you hear around the expos, contests and more. But until the final word comes out, you have to call it that - a rumor.

I saw the 'news' stories of Lee going to compete in the Atlantic Pro, but there was no final word on it. Some people just jump the gun.

Hopefully, when the IFBB has their meetings before the Mr. Olympia, they will finalize having Lee back into the IFBB, and it would be cool to see him back on the 2009 Ironman stage.

Babyface Blechman said he was in and so did your boy Shawn

Obviously, the information was not 100% accurate. Perhaps it was a rumor which someone interpreted as a fact.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 06:44:23 PM »

What's the rationale for not having a popular bodybuilder like Lee onstage at an event that needs more star power? 

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 07:37:49 PM »
What's the rationale for not having a popular bodybuilder like Lee onstage at an event that needs more star power? 

being a dick?

svtmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 08:28:41 PM »
god forbid rumors were started!
rumors are good gets people interested

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 08:32:35 PM »
"IFBB screws Lee over again.  Plan is to string him along until the Olympia, then string him along some more.  Film at 11."

Thanks, Musclephone!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 08:35:06 PM »
Three Questions

1) Is Lee supposed to spend 12 weeks dieting and training for the Olympia and wait for a gametime decision?
2) Hasn't Lee been jerked around enough?
3) Can Blechman get a refund for monies already paid to Lee?
BigNationRadio.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 08:41:18 PM »
Three Questions

1) Is Lee supposed to spend 12 weeks dieting and training for the Olympia and wait for a gametime decision?
2) Hasn't Lee been jerked around enough?
3) Can Blechman get a refund for monies already paid to Lee?

1) No, his case will be heard at the Olympia weekend for eligability AFTER the Olympia....
2) Depends on who you talk to....
3) He's paying Lee to write a column, he signed him with the understanding that he may/ may not get back in the fed.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 08:43:10 PM »
There are always lots of rumors and stories that you hear around the expos, contests and more. But until the final word comes out, you have to call it that - a rumor.

Musclephone is the final word.
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 08:43:51 PM »

Word!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 08:46:02 PM »
I forgot to add:

4) Thanks Musclephone!
BigNationRadio.com

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 08:46:41 PM »
The IFBB pro division works in mysterious but predictable ways. Bob is unable to help Priest at all. Bob is just patsy and stooge for Manion and co.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 09:24:37 PM »
The IFBB pro division works in mysterious but predictable ways. Bob is unable to help Priest at all. Bob is just patsy and stooge for Manion and co.

You can ask Lee, himself what help if any I've been able to provide....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 09:30:27 PM »

1) No, his case will be heard at the Olympia weekend for eligability AFTER the Olympia....
2) Depends on who you talk to....
3) He's paying Lee to write a column, he signed him with the understanding that he may/ may not get back in the fed.

what exactly did Lee do to forfeit eligibility?  over charge an auntie?  arrested on a drug charge? 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 09:48:02 PM »
You can ask Lee, himself what help if any I've been able to provide....

Results is what I go by. You have achieved bugger all for Lee Priest. It is all IFBB red tape bullshit. Restore some dignity into this pathetic sport instead of kissing butts of the guys who appointed you.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2008, 09:58:10 PM »
the IFBB is a fucking joke, you would think that Lee was caught fucking grapefruit while carrying drugs through airport security while on his way to celebrate at a strip club with pac man jones.

I

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2008, 10:30:15 PM »
the IFBB is a fucking joke, you would think that Lee was caught fucking grapefruit while carrying drugs through airport security while on his way to celebrate at a strip club with pac man jones.

LOL hahaha NO SHIT!!!!!!, come on dudes a top tier BB whos punishment doesnt fit the crime. GAYNESSSSSSSSS

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2008, 10:39:38 PM »
Results is what I go by. You have achieved bugger all for Lee Priest. It is all IFBB red tape bullshit. Restore some dignity into this pathetic sport instead of kissing butts of the guys who appointed you.

Bugger THIS, fruitcake....

PRO LEE PRIEST
Lee Priest, IFBB Pro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastrep 
I am so glad that you're staying so positive, great attitude for sure. Odds are you WILL be back competing again and we the fans really really really can't wait for you to get back on stage! The last few years of competing you really brought an awesome new look, and you're one of the last few GOOD pro from the awesome days of the 90's that's still around.. very good to see!

Keep it low key and cool till the vote..

YEAH ONE OF THE LAST GUYS FROM THE 90S.......YES WOULD LOVE TO BE BACK FOR THE FANS..I HAVE FAITH IN THE IFBB......SO WE WILL ALL WAIT AND SEE...I WOULD LIKE TO THANK BOB AS WELL FOR HELPING ME OUT WHEN HE DIDNT HAVE TO AS ME NOT BEING AN IFBB ATHLETE HE DIDNT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING BUT HE DID SO BIG THANK YOU BOB.......NOW WE WILL ALL STAY POSITIVE NO NEED TO BE NEGATIVE....IT WILL ALL WORK OUT e...

thisiskeith12

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2008, 10:49:59 PM »
This is so retarded.

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2008, 10:51:18 PM »

hahahahah it is and allways will.

When we saw Lee in March he looked pretty big and ready to prep up in the the following months.

Can't keep a phenomenon down for too long. Good attitude or not.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2008, 11:16:46 PM »

Vince - this issue of why Lee was suspended has been hashed out so many times. He chose one path, it was his decision. Now, hopefully, if Lee is sincere in coming back to the IFBB, all will work out for him at the Olympia meetings. Simple as that.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2008, 11:31:17 PM »
Bugger THIS, fruitcake....

PRO LEE PRIEST
Lee Priest, IFBB Pro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastrep 
I am so glad that you're staying so positive, great attitude for sure. Odds are you won't be back competing again and we the guy really really really can't wait for you to get back on stage! The last few years of competing you really brought an awesome new look, and you're one of the last few GOOD pro from the awesome days of the 90's that's still around.. very good to see!

Keep it low key and cool till the vote but expect nothing good to come out of it..

YEAH ONE OF THE LAST GUYS FROM THE 90S.......YES WOULD LOVE TO BE BACK FOR THE QUEERS..I HAVE NO FAITH IN THE IFBB......SO WE WILL ALL WAIT AND SEE HOW MUCH THEY SCREW ME THIS TIME...I WOULD LIKE TO THANK GOODRUM AS WELL FOR HELPING ME OUT WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE TO AS ME NOT BEING A GAY IFBB ATHLETE,  GOODRUM COULD HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WIPE OIL ON ME BACKSTAGE.  HE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING BUT JUST WIPE ON THE OIL AND SHAVE ANY LOSE PUBES.  BUT HE DID, SO BIG THANK YOU MELVIN.......NOW WE WILL ALL STAY "IFBB" NEGATIVE NO NEED TO BE POSITIVE....IT WILL ALL GET FUCKED UP IN THE END LIKE ALWAYS...

The real transcript

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2008, 11:37:28 PM »
why doesnt Lee just retire hes not getting any younger, i suppose with a tatooed face his future work oppurtunites may be limited, just looks so stupid to make such a stance and then beg and wait,to be let back in, dont get me wrong im a fan of the little guy but whats he got left to give does he really want to be up there past his best like the Sonbatys, Cormiers etc,