Author Topic: Phil's arms got smaller or the other dude has even bigger arms ?  (Read 5621 times)

Stavios

Re: Phil's arms got smaller or the other dude has even bigger arms ?
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2008, 12:09:31 PM »
It's shocking to see a female associated with the bb industry, who has implants. ::)  I'd rather tickle my balls, than touch a fake titty.

I love fake titties

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2008, 08:13:13 PM »
GH 15, look at the photo layout of Phil Heath at the Ironman this year in this months Muscular Development Mag and then tell us that he is all arms. He has incredible size and separation everywhere except for his chest.

the fella is very good bodybuilder and compete at the highest level ,,i agree with that ,,he also will be contender to o title ...i agree with that too,,but he is narrow,,
you got to understand that when i give critiqe about a bodybuilder at that level i alreay consider him the top 10% that bodybuilding has to offer now days,,i said it many times that this guy will do damage and not to take him very serisouly ,,i also said he will be mr o one day if remain healthy,,but all that doesnt change the fact that he is very narrow and has arms that completly over power anything else on his body

i dont dispute the bodybuilder he is because when you win almost  every competition you enter in the pro ...you let the score card do the talk for you so it doesnt matter what i think because he keeps winning
fallen angel

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2008, 08:51:42 PM »
Gh15, do you really think his arms are lumpy and shitty?

I always though the guy had some of the best arms on stage.
It's Hip to be Square!