Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?  (Read 39746 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 08:08:31 AM »
Adonis is a beast, best natural on this board plain and simple.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 12:41:38 PM »
Matt C I'm enjoying these posts you are finding from Adonis' past...

Same here.  ;D  ARM E MAN's reply here sums it up pretty succinctly:

http://www.elitefitness.com/bodybuilding/bodybuilding-chat/05-2000/000072.html

the "diet" or something he was preaching like a year ago... or whenever that was.... i think there was mcdonald's involved....

TA's McDonald's diet:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=115676.0
Bodybuilding Pro.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008, 12:43:54 PM »
anyone have pics of TA winning that show?

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2008, 12:44:55 PM »
Adonis is a beast, best natural on this board plain and simple.

LOL. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2008, 12:49:30 PM »
LOL. 
it was something "misdemeanor"?

AVBG

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2008, 12:51:28 PM »
I'd like to see TA post on here more frequently.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2008, 12:53:57 PM »
I agree. The place seems so subdued these days. He kept it hopping.  :-\

/'you, sir, are a ruffian'  :D 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2008, 12:56:07 PM »
anyone have pics of TA winning that show?

I would also like to see photos of TA dominating his class to be crowned Mr. NC Natural IFBN!  Was there significant prize money involved?  For that one day, TA lived like a rock star.

PS: TA posting as "THE STEEL BEAST" on the elite forum, now archived:

http://www.elitefitness.com/ubb/Forum10/06-2000/000819.html

Hilarious thread!  When I read the part about Kahn laughing about TA's owning in that thread all day, I literally started laughing out loud, lol.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2008, 12:56:38 PM »

He's mentioned he'll be "summering" here this year. lol.  ::)

AVBG

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2008, 12:56:42 PM »
I agree. The place seems so subdued these days. He kept it hopping.  :-\

/'you, sir, are a ruffian'  :D 

I liked it when he challenged people to a duel. Classic stuff.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2008, 12:59:16 PM »
I liked it when he challenged people to a duel. Classic stuff.

That always cracked me up. i used to think he was a douchebag, but now i realize we need more people like him on here to slap people around. he was very good at getting under peoples skin.

8)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2008, 03:07:13 PM »
For one glorious day, TA was a hero among his peers - the day he won the coveted title of Mr. NC Natural IFBN.  8)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2008, 03:09:09 PM »
For one glorious day, TA was a hero among his peers - the day he won the coveted title of Mr. NC Natural IFBN.  8)

I cried that day.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2008, 03:15:26 PM »
I cried that day.

Do you think a biopic along the lines of "RUDY" should be made about that day to honour the legend that is TA?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2008, 03:16:10 PM »
I would also like to see photos of TA dominating his class to be crowned Mr. NC Natural IFBN!  Was there significant prize money involved?  For that one day, TA lived like a rock star.

PS: TA posting as "THE STEEL BEAST" on the elite forum, now archived:

http://www.elitefitness.com/ubb/Forum10/06-2000/000819.html

Hilarious thread!  When I read the part about Kahn laughing about TA's owning in that thread all day, I literally started laughing out loud, lol.

Keep searching Adonis posted about his juice use when he was younger.....they are achived somewhere...

Adonis was and always will be a sad little joke caught in his own lies by people like MattC and ZachG85 both those guys are pretty sharp and basically he found out he couldn't fk with them and not get called out.

Hedgehog owned him so bad and so did mindspin (who destroyed the great "sarcasm) THOSE are the guys that are missed on here...not the fags lik anus...when MD.com made all his posts disappear and ban him that was classic...best time ever....he is truely mentally ill like squadfather....sad little societal cases...funny anus always ripped on fat people calling anyone over 10% "obese" but he licked squatfatters nuts in return for the reach arounds who squatfagg who is 30 % bfat and jiggles when he walks...and squat fag who rips on lean guys worshipped anus who had to be the fking skinniest guy on here...160 for the mr getbig by his own admission....brutal liars ....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 03:19:58 PM »
Sorry for ignorance, but these are??

There is only 1 Adonis principle - the one that says, 'For every fat cock that goes up, Adonis has to go down'

Hope that helps

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2008, 03:22:12 PM »
the adonis principles were truly ahead of their time. they're ahead of our time now as well, for that matter.

as for when he looked best, you gotta remember that he isn't a "bodybuilder" now, he's seeing what he can do for maximum longevity, studying how to manipulate his diet for a slow metabolism and whatnot (that's why low-cal diets lead to longer lives, the body's doing less work). last i heard he's about 165 and not lifting heavy, but i'm pretty sure he's the healthiest he's ever been.

not the path i'd take at such a young age, but i'd be an idiot for trying to disparage someone for wanting to get healthier.

come on magoo you don't actually beleive that? Adam failed miserably and melted but can't admit failure. Always claimed to be the greatest natural bb'er alive...would NEVER ever step on stage and be compared he would instead hide in his momma's house and take 800 pictures altering lighting and shadows to try and make that eamciated body look good

greatest post ever was by mcfarland on here
Quote from: mcfarland
Looks like you're gearing up for another big run of your bullshit hate and anti-bodybuilding propoganda. Adam, if you're still under 170 pounds at your height, nothing's gonna have changed.  Nobody's gonna give a shit, no matter how lean, or how unconventional your methods.  End of story.   

I'm guessing that once you do achieve the most awe-inspiring, functional and universally-appreciable physiques on the planet, that you will stop saying negative things about people on the internet on a perpetual basis.  Your behavior is never seen among the truly successful. 

I wanna ask you, Adam...what price would be too much to pay for that accomplishment?  Of having built the most admired physique on the planet?  Living to 70 instead of 90 or 100?  "Risk" of incarceration?  People suspecting that you achieved that physique the "easy," or according to them, "immoral" way?  What if steroids or diet/training techniques that you do not currently employ were actually the "only" way to achieve what you are ultimately wanting to achieve?  Would you be willing to do "what it takes" then, without the ability to claim any of the methods involved as being of your own unique conception?  Would having the best physique on the planet be enough to make you feel special or appreciated?  Or could it be that you don't truly believe you have the genetics to create the true physique of your dreams, and that you feel you'll need to produce your best presentation whose shortcomings will be excused because of it's being "pretty good, considering?"  For example, "considering" that you didn't really even try.  "Considering" that you ate whatever you wanted to.  "Considering" that you did no cardio.  "Considering" that you didn't even eat protein, much less take steroids.  "Considering" that you don't even care about bodybuilding anyway.

Could this be your motivation here?  Lately you've tried to explain that you are only motivated to "help" because of your "care" for these people.  I want you to ask yourself how "helping" these people could ever be considered enabling them to do something that they, by definition, needed you to be able to achieve, when you will not have indicated that you needed THEM for any part of your existence, other than the praise they stand to offer you, on account of what would then be perceived by them as your superiority to them. You are only seeking to "help" yourself.  No one wants to achieve anything they don't suspect they could have ultimately figured out on their own, regardless of how much your "help" stands to improve the quality of their lives.  They must be able to assume themselves in some way responsible for their own success. 

Show some humility.  Show some vulnerability.  Show that you're fallible.  Admit mistakes.  Acknowledge defeat.  Where's the deadlift video?  Just say that you thought you could do it but couldn't.  We'll understand.  Your having approximated your abilities incorrectly does not mean that you are a failure.  But we're going to assume that until you just say you were wrong on issues such as this one, that you yourself do innately believe yourself to be a failure and have an very self-limiting inability to consciously face that you may have been prone to error.  It shows a blatant inability to be true to YOURSELF and for that reason no one is able to trust your competency.  This is universal law.  Hitler had this same inability.  In the end, he killed himself rather than face that he may have been wrong in some of his fundamental-most assumptions, and in denial of this, he waged war with the world until the bitter end, took many innocent lives, and hurt many of the survivors in unspeakable ways in the process.  The world was vulnerable to this at the time because it hadn't seen someone appear so sure of himself to that extent and be wrong before.  We now know that insanity has no boundaries and your ego, like Hitler's, knows no boundaries.  I believe that you would destroy us all before admitting that you were anything but the most superior individual on the planet.  Look how you left Tweeter hanging.  When you're wrong, you just disappear until you think we've forgotten.  Thank God most of us have the sense enough not to listen to you.  You are a hateful, selfish, jealous person and you are a festering sore on the sport of bodybuilding. 

Until you've learned better how to "play the game," Adam, just go away.  Please.  You are not concerned for anyone's health, or the betterment of society.  You attack people here because they make you feel inferior, and your posts here simply reinforce the legitimacy of the notion that you indeed are.  Recognize that nothing truly great has ever been achieved in strict compliance with the stated moral values of a society, but rather by guidance of the much more trustworthy and heartfelt moral compass held personally by the greats having achieved these feats worthy of mention and demanding of our most genuine appreciation. 

Meldown, hope this helps, I'm just saying, etc.  I just hope you'll consider some of this and STFU until you've got something positive to say.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »
There is only 1 Adonis principle - the one that says, 'For every fat cock that goes up, Adonis has to go down'

Hope that helps

hahahahahahahahahahah ;D ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2008, 03:24:18 PM »
come on magoo you don't actually beleive that? Adam failed miserably and melted but can't admit failure. Always claimed to be the greatest natural bb'er alive...would NEVER ever step on stage and be compared he would instead hide in his momma's house and take 800 pictures altering lighting and shadows to try and make that eamciated body look good

greatest post ever was by mcfarland on here
post your picture next to him and own him if you look better.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2008, 03:24:46 PM »
Matt C I'm enjoying these posts you are finding from Adonis' past...

me too

matt post that one thread where he braggs about shagging 16 year old girls at 23-24 years old....

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2008, 03:28:42 PM »
wait a second... where IS mindspin? i havent seen him post for a looonnnggg time

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2008, 03:29:34 PM »
Keep searching Adonis posted about his juice use when he was younger.....they are achived somewhere...

Adonis was and always will be a sad little joke caught in his own lies by people like MattC and ZachG85 both those guys are pretty sharp and basically he found out he couldn't fk with them and not get called out.

Hedgehog owned him so bad and so did mindspin (who destroyed the great "sarcasm) THOSE are the guys that are missed on here...not the fags lik anus...when MD.com made all his posts disappear and ban him that was classic...best time ever....he is truely mentally ill like squadfather....sad little societal cases...funny anus always ripped on fat people calling anyone over 10% "obese" but he licked squatfatters nuts in return for the reach arounds who squatfagg who is 30 % bfat and jiggles when he walks...and squat fag who rips on lean guys worshipped anus who had to be the fking skinniest guy on here...160 for the mr getbig by his own admission....brutal liars ....

Thanks for taking a big giant shit in our thread.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2008, 04:03:32 PM »
Adonis is a smart & cool guy but his ego is disgustingly immense.
~

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2008, 04:08:04 PM »
wait a second... where IS mindspin? i havent seen him post for a looonnnggg time
he has a life outside getbig like most of us.

he is busy travelling...BTW

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2008, 04:11:08 PM »
he has a life outside getbig like most of us.

he is busy travelling...BTW

Why don't you go back to your "life" and take your stink with ya.  :D