Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?  (Read 39714 times)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Re: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2008, 04:19:07 PM »
Adonis is a smart & cool guy but his ego is disgustingly immense.

Anus Adam Richard Abeles jewish queeeeer='d average intellegence +google+internet.

No ego it was a cover up.

Biggest coward on the net.

Too easy!! 225 x 113 deadift!! McDonalds diet, gravity suits and expensive wine...ohhhh ha ha ha what a liar he was... ;D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2008, 04:21:28 PM »
Same here.  ;D  ARM E MAN's reply here sums it up pretty succinctly:

http://www.elitefitness.com/bodybuilding/bodybuilding-chat/05-2000/000072.html

TA's McDonald's diet:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=115676.0

Hey MattC you got any expensive wine?? or cooking a gourmet dinner? ha ha what shit that clown used to spew....

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2008, 04:29:12 PM »
Anus Adam Richard Abeles jewish queeeeer='d average intellegence +google+internet.

No ego it was a cover up.

Biggest coward on the net.

Too easy!! 225 x 113 deadift!! McDonalds diet, gravity suits and expensive wine...ohhhh ha ha ha what a liar he was... ;D
haha. I'd forgotten that one. Yeah, but I gotta say TA was never boring. Now we got Blutowned clogging up our intertubes!? I'd rather have a TA post noting the Code Duello of 1715 than Bluto going on about almost anything.... :-\

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2008, 04:38:46 PM »
haha. I'd forgotten that one. Yeah, but I gotta say TA was never boring. Now we got Blutowned clogging up our intertubes!? I'd rather have a TA post noting the Code Duello of 1715 than Bluto going on about almost anything.... :-\

be careful we'll be told anus "owns" our minds. ::) yawn.

truth is it was fun to make fun of the lil bi**h...broke as hell claimed to own 3 houses paid cash for....lol some good fat lies.... :-*

i miss seeing this homoooo get destroyed....like grease does on squatfaggers fingers... ;D

fat Piglet! :D

and skinny geek! :o ;D

What a pair!!!  like the getbig laurel and hardy... ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2008, 04:47:19 PM »
Say what you want about the guy, but he's got will and a very forceful personality. Makes the most of what he's got and had a very good phsique at one time, and still does.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »
Say what you want about the guy, but he's got will and a very forceful personality. Makes the most of what he's got and had a very good phsique at one time, and still does.

He is a force to be reckoned with, indeed. 

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2008, 04:54:01 PM »
be careful we'll be told anus "owns" our minds. ::) yawn.

truth is it was fun to make fun of the lil bi**h...broke as hell claimed to own 3 houses paid cash for....lol some good fat lies.... :-*

i miss seeing this homoooo get destroyed....like grease does on squatfaggers fingers... ;D

fat Piglet! :D

and skinny geek! :o ;D

What a pair!!!  like the getbig laurel and hardy... ;)

Sounds like they burned you pretty bad.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2008, 05:33:40 PM »
He is a force to be reckoned with, indeed. 

speaking of "indeed"
what happened to buttsuck?? ;D

bigj2k3

• Getbig II
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2008, 05:36:20 PM »
Check out this post made by none other than TA and posted almost eight years ago exactly during bodybuilding's coveted "IRONAGE"!!!  Interesting to see that TA's personality has not changed one bit in the past eight years:

http://www.elitefitness.com/bodybuilding/bodybuilding-chat/05-2000/000059.html

"MR. NC NATURAL IFBN", possibly in 1999 or 2000?

Discuss.

I think we had that same floral paper in the early 90's.  Thank god we ripped that off the walls.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2008, 05:45:23 PM »
I was just reminded of some classic owning of adonis-remember when he claimed to own greyhounds and race them in NC and a guy in the know about dog racing came on here and set his asssss straight about it was a lie...

how about working for NASA and having a physics degreee?

o holy moly what a maroooooooooooonic fool he was... ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2008, 06:14:30 PM »
I see some are still trying to scale the walls of the towering fortress hoping to breach walls all impenetrable, albeit trying accomplish the impossible only to be relegated to the inevitable.  The revolving assailance only produces the inevitable unavailance which is by now, not even worthy of being a sane tactic.  Such paths have been tried and all have diverged in one futile and circuitious route henceforth.  Not only will these walls hold and hold permanent, those who dare try any siege will find their goal unachievable and their own mental decline, unavoidable.

Mr. Matt C is only but a few sniveling generations removed from being an English Bootlicker.  His people were routed on the Hudson and northward from 1754–1763.  This left an indelible stain upon his genetic code, as no respectable gentlewoman or gentleman has filled the void since thier generational embarrassment.  Peasants, Street-Sweepers, Bible-Toters and worthless Mountebanks have all born the burden of bearing the name Canning.  The trend continues onward.

Respectfully yours,

The True Adonis
Mr. Getbig
Mr. IFBN

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2008, 06:17:20 PM »
I see some are still trying to scale the walls of the towering fortress hoping to breach walls all impenetrable, albeit trying accomplish the impossible only to be relegated to the inevitable.  The revolving assailance only produces the inevitable unavailance which is by now, not even worthy of being a sane tactic.  Such paths have been tried and all have diverged in one futile and circuitious route henceforth.  Not only will these walls hold and hold permanent, those who dare try any siege will find their goal unachievable and their own mental decline, unavoidable.

Mr. Matt C is only but a few sniveling generations removed from being an English Bootlicker.  His people were routed on the Hudson and northward from 1754–1763.  This left an indelible stain upon his genetic code, as no respectable gentlewoman or gentleman has filled the void since thier generational embarrassment.  Peasants, Street-Sweepers, Bible-Toters and worthless Mountebanks have all born the burden of bearing the name Canning.  The trend continues onward.

Respectfully yours,

The True Adonis
Mr. Getbig
Mr. IFBN

you need to start posting here more

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2008, 06:17:30 PM »
Respectfully yours,

The True Adonis
Mr. Getbig
Mr. IFBN

[/quote]
Mr. Get Big?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2008, 06:19:23 PM »
As for my Greyhounds:

Darwin is posed at the starting gate.

And Tesla is pictured practicing here with her ball.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2008, 06:20:05 PM »

Respectfully yours,

The True Adonis
Mr. Getbig
Mr. IFBN

my best guess is that adam has been reading this thread since matt started it earlier...and he has taken this whole time trying to write up what he considers the "perfect" response..and this is what he came up with

funny though, ill give you that adam

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Ron: "I am lazy."

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2008, 06:21:57 PM »

Respectfully yours,

The True Adonis
Mr. Getbig
Mr. IFBN

You mean second place Mr. Getbig right?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2008, 06:25:31 PM »
my best guess is that adam has been reading this thread since matt started it earlier...and he has taken this whole time trying to write up what he considers the "perfect" response..and this is what he came up with

funny though, ill give you that adam

You gotta admit, it was far better than some poor defensive reflex. I can't wait to see Matt's response.  ;D
~

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2008, 06:26:35 PM »
You gotta admit, it was far better than some poor defensive reflex. I can't wait to see Matt's response.  ;D
yeah i think i would have enjoyed it more if he melted down though  ;D

but this is in true adam abeles fashion

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2008, 06:27:37 PM »

Respectfully yours,

The True Adonis
Mr. Getbig
Mr. IFBN

Aryan Pride brother  ;D ;D

AVBG

« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2008, 06:28:51 PM »
TA owns minds  8)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2008, 06:31:04 PM »
One post a month from The True Adonis but each one of them is legendary.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2008, 06:31:34 PM »

Respectfully yours,

The True Adonis
Mr. Getbig
Mr. IFBN

OWNAGE BY A. Falcon

canning is a way all cannings can trace back there roots via a metaphysical source revealing incarnations as to where the 'canning' never learned his lessons yet had to repeat them over and over and over as if the canning enjoyed the pain though he did not , his soul did grow ever so slowly for the better but remained as a low class gayboy

mister Randy Falcon aka Johnny falcon

Mr getbig III champion
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2008, 06:32:48 PM »
One post a month from The True Adonis but each one of them is legendary.
yes adonis can have the ability to make one quality post per month to change the future of all inhabitants of our generation
A

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2008, 06:34:56 PM »
OWNAGE BY A. Falcon

canning is a way all cannings can trace back there roots via a metaphysical source revealing incarnations as to where the 'canning' never learned his lessons yet had to repeat them over and over and over as if the canning enjoyed the pain though he did not , his soul did grow ever so slowly for the better but remained as a low class gayboy

mister Randy Falcon aka Johnny falcon

Mr getbig III champion

I dig your insights even more when you include picture of huge breasted ladies