Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?  (Read 39705 times)

Bast175

Re: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?
« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2008, 07:47:31 PM »
Matt Canning (mattcanning) wrote,
@ 2006-01-12 22:03:00

Polygamy.
Something on the news was talking about how polygamy in Canada is illegal and explained the "reasoning" behind that - spousal and child abuse. ok, and what exactly does that have to do with polygamy?  I always thought polygamy referred to a relationship with more than two people, but now I realize the definition needs to be amended to include spousal and child abuse.

I asked my mother where the crime was in polygamy and she said "As a society we have to stand for something."

ok, and that something is what old fashioned people deem to be moral?  I don't even know why I even bother assuming she will have an open mind about anything.

For me personally I could never be polygamous. I couldn't handle it. But that's just me. Other people can do what they want though, as long as they aren't hurting anybody else without their consent (e.g., spousal and child abuse!).
:'(

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2008, 07:48:08 PM »
TA is almost framing MattCs words to be like one of those Bodybuilding.com "nerd" to "stud" success stories, where the guys talk about their lives and where they are heading, meanwhile no one really gives a shit. Good stuff.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2008, 07:48:55 PM »
mattcanning
2006-01-09 10:41 pm UTC (link)  
Oh come on. Do you have no concept of expenses in the real world? I'm not a teenager living in my parents basement (anymore)...I have almost $65,000 in house debt I'm working very hard to pay down. Literally every penny I make outside from the ~ 2-3K a month I have in expenses goes towards the house. It's not like I'm living large. Maybe in a couple of years when the mortgage is paid in full and I have next to nothing in living expenses, but right now every little bit helps (or hurts).

I could make a few hundred dollars on a given day and it's not like I really have any true ownership of this money. As far as I'm concerned, I have -$65,000 to my name. Next month it might be -$63,000 or - $60,000, but it will be in the red for a while.
Something I find a lot of people doing is using other people's money like it is their own. Whether it be VISA, the bank, friends who they borrow it from, or whoever else. This is flawed thinking and will keep everyone in a financial rut. But I do admit that knowing that I have the ability to acquire the resources I need helps my confidence through things like this.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2008, 07:49:52 PM »
Why is TA being mean to me?  :(

I'd give anything for TA to stop being mean to me.  Please stop being mean to me.  :'(

Discuss.

PS - send me the link on bodybuilding.com where I can buy the 2000 IFBN NC Bodybuilding Championships DVD!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2008, 07:51:57 PM »
TA is almost framing MattCs words to be like one of those Bodybuilding.com "nerd" to "stud" success stories, where the guys talk about their lives and where they are heading, meanwhile no one really gives a shit. Good stuff.

Matt just goes on and on about every damn thing.  I remember the first post of his I took notice of was a critique of Blind Date and he'd written this whole blog entry based on the basic blueprint he'd identified as being behind the show and had all the girls basically broken down into one of three categories of women that tended to be featured on the show over and over again.  Fucking hilarious.  And it doesn't even matter that nobody's reading the shit, he just needs to put it out there.  There are pages and pages of this shit out there.   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »
MONSTER MORTAGE PAYMENT.  450 a month in the United States is definitely close to living under the Overpass with the bums. hahahah . What did you thatch your roof with? Grass? Cardboard? Pizza Boxes?

mattcanning
2006-01-11 01:37 am UTC (link)  
I agree. But to me, part of sound financial planning is expecting bills to be more than you would think.

My monthly bills (rounded figures):

mortgage = $450
Home Insurance = $50
Property tax = $100
Utilities = $300
Phone/cell/net = $100 (cell temporarily cancelled)
Car Insurance = $100
Fuel = $50
Food = $400

= $1550

These bills are worst case scenario - e.g., if it is a freezing cold month which results in a higher heat bill. Add in unexpected expenses which come up all the time and you have about $2,000. $3,000 is if very extreme things came up unexpectedly. Being burglarized is one example of a highly unexpected expense. I'm also on a BB diet = huge food bill.

But that still leaves a lot of extra money and every dime of that goes towards the house. I see no compelling reason why I need to keep a mortgage for 20 years. I want this paid off completely before I turn 26. That will definitely happen.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2008, 07:56:37 PM »
Matt just goes on and on about every damn thing.  I remember the first post of his I took notice of was a critique of Blind Date and he'd written this whole blog entry based on the basic blueprint he'd identified as being behind the show and had all the girls basically broken down into one of three categories of women that tended to be featured on the show over and over again.  Fucking hilarious.  And it doesn't even matter that nobody's reading the shit, he just needs to put it out there.  There are pages and pages of this shit out there.   ;D
If he is from the Thunder Bay/Sudbury place, you can hardly blame him. My dad used to work up there and I gotta tell you man, that place totally sucks. The dudes up there are some of the biggest dumbasses I have ever met, and I have been all over the United States. You can also tell by the pics that the bitches ain't nothin to holler at either.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2008, 07:58:30 PM »
$450 a month!? LOL, he's gotta be lying on that, unless he bought the place with a huge down payment.

Bast175

« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2008, 08:04:53 PM »
mattcanning
2006-01-09 10:41 pm UTC (link)  
Oh come on. Do you have no concept of expenses in the real world? I'm not a teenager living in my parents basement (anymore)...I have almost $65,000 in house debt I'm working very hard to pay down. Literally every penny I make outside from the ~ 2-3K a month I have in expenses goes towards the house. It's not like I'm living large. Maybe in a couple of years when the mortgage is paid in full and I have next to nothing in living expenses, but right now every little bit helps (or hurts).

I could make a few hundred dollars on a given day and it's not like I really have any true ownership of this money. As far as I'm concerned, I have -$65,000 to my name. Next month it might be -$63,000 or - $60,000, but it will be in the red for a while.
Something I find a lot of people doing is using other people's money like it is their own. Whether it be VISA, the bank, friends who they borrow it from, or whoever else. This is flawed thinking and will keep everyone in a financial rut. But I do admit that knowing that I have the ability to acquire the resources I need helps my confidence through things like this.

Maybe Goodrum will let Matt live in his mansion with him.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2008, 08:09:16 PM »
TA, to what degree must your efforts to humiliate Matt reach before your ego's appetite meets its animalistic satisfaction?
~

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #135 on: April 10, 2008, 08:09:24 PM »
Haha. The prophet returns....and he properly (of course) uses the word 'mountebank' which actually is a +26 internet word score. Well played, Sir. As for Matt C, Socrates said "an unexamined life is not worth living." I would suggest that Matt C's overly-examined life does not suggest much of an altenative.  :-X

Bast175

« Reply #136 on: April 10, 2008, 08:10:00 PM »
Why is TA being mean to me?  :(

I'd give anything for TA to stop being mean to me.  Please stop being mean to me.  :'(

Discuss.

PS - send me the link on bodybuilding.com where I can buy the 2000 IFBN NC Bodybuilding Championships DVD!
We have your address. Nothing can stop us from ending you now. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. You aren't even worthy of comparison to the after birth that oozed out of your mothers womb. A true cockroach of society. Perhaps if you worked as mush as you posted on getbig your life wouldn't be so miserble. Hahahah ohh brother, i bet you think you are going to make money from bodybuilding. Your degrees are worthless. You are a waste.

Bast175

« Reply #137 on: April 10, 2008, 08:19:56 PM »
To think you wasted your valuable hard earned money to drive all the way to Ohio to see the Arnold Classic. You have either taken a liking to the same sex or you are a spendthrift miser. Nonetheless you have a wretched little life and i grow sad thinking of it.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #138 on: April 10, 2008, 08:20:49 PM »
Now for a serious response:

TA has been acting the same way since bodybuilding's coveted "IRONAGE":

http://www.elitefitness.com/bodybuilding/bodybuilding-chat/05-2000/000072.html

ARM E MAN: "don't like you at all."

LOL.

But seriously, this sums it up when talking about TA's attributes:

http://www.elitefitness.com/bodybuilding/bodybuilding-chat/05-2000/000060.html

Check out the first reply here:

moe dank: "now go to a christian site and tell all of them how stupid they are and that they dont need a majic man in the sky to feel good."

I really think that TA should take a 1000 level psych course at a community college or better yet, read Dale Carnegie's great book "How to Win Friends & Influence People".  In fact, I gave you this advice already:

TA,

Read the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and get back to us.  :-X

That and "Think and Grow Rich" are my two favourite books.

Do I apply all of the principles listed all the time?  No, but I usually do.  Believe me, you will get a better response if you do.

TA, you are ineffective in debate, and these kinds of tactics will make you more enemies than friends.  That said, I find you extremely entertaining and enjoy reading your posts.  But for most people, I feel your techniques will be generally ineffective.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #139 on: April 10, 2008, 08:23:58 PM »
t.a,bast,and the rest of this bunch of miscreants with alter ego accounts have there thesauruses and dictionary's working overtime to thwart young mattc to surrender his life on get big tonight.matt u must fight the darkside young jedi...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 10, 2008, 08:24:24 PM »
Pray tell Mr. Canning, Just WHAT exactly is going on here?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2008, 08:25:23 PM »

hahhahhah

Bast175

« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2008, 08:25:34 PM »

LOL.

moe dank: "now go to a christian site and tell all of them how stupid they are and that they dont need a majic man in the sky to feel good."

I really think that TA should take a 1000 level psych course at a community college or better yet, read Dale Carnegie's great book "How to Win Friends & Influence People".  In fact, I gave you this advice already:

TA, you are ineffective in debate, and these kinds of tactics will make you more enemies than friends.  That said, I find you extremely entertaining and enjoy reading your posts.  But for most people, I feel your techniques will be generally ineffective.
You are melting all over the place. Only a fool would post these embarrasing photos and thoughts of himself for all to see. You and your friends look absolutely filthy here. Your physique is sub par and you live an a wretched dwelling. Boxes, garbage, and dirty clothes litter your floor. Your couch doesn't even  looks worthy enough to be pissed on. I can only imagine the foul smells the emit for that horrible little place.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2008, 08:28:46 PM »

LOL.

At least TA is cutting and pasting your posts, those links are basically worthless, 90% of getbiggers are too lazy to follow them.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2008, 08:31:39 PM »

LOL.

C'mon Matt. If you offer a riposte, you can do better than suggest Dale Carnegie -a latter-day Dr. Phil!? Farkin' lame. At least TA had like anti-gravity, duelling codes and imagination and life's rich pageant. You've gotta offer a better alternative than some stilted, economic-centered, determinative-laden jargon-fest. Open up for farkin' once and say what you feel rather than what you think people want to hear. Stop being a method actor and just act, dear boy, act.*

*pace larry o

Bast175

« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2008, 08:31:52 PM »
He won't recover...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2008, 08:33:35 PM »
C'mon Matt. If you offer a riposte, you can do better than suggest Dale Carnegie -a latter-day Dr. Phil!? Farkin' lame. At least TA had like anti-gravity, duelling codes and imagination and life's rich pageant. You've gotta offer a better alternative than some stilted, economic-centered, determinative-laden jargon-fest. Open up for farkin' once and say what you feel rather than what you think people want to hear. Stop being a method actor and just act, dear boy, act.*

*pace larry o

TA definitely wins on style points alone, Say what you want....Egomaniac, weird.....The guy has flare

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2008, 08:34:57 PM »
He won't recover...

Yes meanwhile Matt's over in the truce thread posting pictures of Ronnie Coleman.   ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2008, 08:36:27 PM »
MONSTER MORTAGE PAYMENT.  450 a month in the United States is definitely close to living under the Overpass with the bums. hahahah . What did you thatch your roof with? Grass? Cardboard? Pizza Boxes?

mattcanning
2006-01-11 01:37 am UTC (link)  
I agree. But to me, part of sound financial planning is expecting bills to be more than you would think.

My monthly bills (rounded figures):

mortgage = $450
Home Insurance = $50
Property tax = $100
Utilities = $300
Phone/cell/net = $100 (cell temporarily cancelled)
Car Insurance = $100
Fuel = $50
Food = $400

= $1550

These bills are worst case scenario - e.g., if it is a freezing cold month which results in a higher heat bill. Add in unexpected expenses which come up all the time and you have about $2,000. $3,000 is if very extreme things came up unexpectedly. Being burglarized is one example of a highly unexpected expense. I'm also on a BB diet = huge food bill.

But that still leaves a lot of extra money and every dime of that goes towards the house. I see no compelling reason why I need to keep a mortgage for 20 years. I want this paid off completely before I turn 26. That will definitely happen.

His utilities are almost as much money as his mortgage...How in the fuck is that possible?? You are horrible with your money. And especially driving over 600 miles in that piece of shit car to go to some bodybuilding show. You got your priorities way out of whack, bro.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2008, 08:37:53 PM »
Yes meanwhile Matt's over in the truce thread posting pictures of Ronnie Coleman.   ;D
i still bet the house on matt..adonis is a plagarist.