Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?  (Read 39672 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2008, 08:39:52 PM »
every single guy that lives in that house is walking around in short cut off britches

Bast175

« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2008, 08:40:24 PM »
Discuss...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2008, 08:43:47 PM »
Honest to god, that is an average friday night in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Every single male that lives up there does dumbass shit. When you grow up in a situation where every single person around you is a complete loser, you have no choice but to end doing all this crazy shit like these guys.

Bast175

« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2008, 08:46:45 PM »
 :-[

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2008, 08:46:57 PM »
Mother fukker........

I cant believe i missed this thread.  Thats what i get for working and training twice today.  GAD DAMMIT!  I could have made so many fukked up and ridiculous jokes on here....and now its 7 pages long and too late!  >:(

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2008, 08:47:33 PM »
Why are you guys so mean to me?  :'(

Just kidding.

How is anything I'm saying constituting a meltdown?

This is what I can say which is pertinent about TA: he boasts wild claims and yet never verifies any of them.  I resent it somewhat being a person of credibility and speaking with people and explaining my background, only to have them doubt me because people like TA exist and deceive as they do.  It's because so many people are dishonest in this dog eat dog world, that people need to protect themselves.  Evolution being the mechanism for which this occurs.

It reminds me of a story in one of EC comics science titles "Weird Fantasy" more than likely, that I read in 1993 about a tribe who could only communicate by reading each other's minds.  Finally when an American explorer discovered the tribe and taught them how to speak, with that came the ability to lie and deceive.  In the end, the explorer ended up getting killed and I suppose the moral of the story was not to upset the balance of nature, although it's been 15 years since I read it.

Anyway, I relate this story because in TA's case, it is because people like him exist that we evolve tendencies to protect ourselves from others.

If there was a god, he would have made an honest world for honest men where scum die off.  But what have we got?  An efficient world of evolution where things apparently "just are". A world where the easiest path is taken by evolving nucleotides, thus paving the way for societies where all manner of amoral scum can rise to the top in the name of efficiency.  It's sad, but I don't see any other truth right now.

As for my credentials, here they are:

http://www.mattcanning.com/awards.html

Now where, pray tell, are TA's?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2008, 08:50:55 PM »
monster high school honor roll certificates and fruity Canadian Mounty cockstroker club certificates.

what's next, pictures of your little league bowling championship trophies?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #157 on: April 10, 2008, 08:51:30 PM »
Stilted, boring and trying waaaaaay too hard to prove that not only are you smarter than everybody else but that we are, more importantly, much less intelligent. Get the fark off your high horse and stop talking down to people who are not your inferiors.  ::) 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #158 on: April 10, 2008, 08:51:50 PM »
Why are you guys so mean to me?  :'(

Just kidding.

How is anything I'm saying constituting a meltdown?

This is what I can say which is pertinent about TA: he boasts wild claims and yet never verifies any of them.  I resent it somewhat being a person of credibility and speaking with people and explaining my background, only to have them doubt me because people like TA exist and deceive as they do.  It's because so many people are dishonest in this dog eat dog world, that people need to protect themselves.  Evolution being the mechanism for which this occurs.

It reminds me of a story in one of EC comics science titles "Weird Fantasy" more than likely, that I read in 1993 about a tribe who could only communicate by reading each other's minds.  Finally when an American explorer discovered the tribe and taught them how to speak, with that came the ability to lie and deceive.  In the end, the explorer ended up getting killed and I suppose the moral of the story was not to upset the balance of nature, although it's been 15 years since I read it.

Anyway, I relate this story because in TA's case, it is because people like him exist that we evolve tendencies to protect ourselves from others.

If there was a god, he would have made an honest world for honest men where scum die off.  But what have we got?  An efficient world of evolution where things apparently "just are". A world where the easiest path is taken by evolving nucleotides, thus paving the way for societies where all manner of amoral scum can rise to the top in the name of efficiency.  It's sad, but I don't see any other truth right now.

As for my credentials, here they are:

http://www.mattcanning.com/awards.html

Now where, pray tell, are TA's?

mattcanning
2005-11-26 10:26 am UTC (link)  
Well thanks for the kind words.

I don't think I'll find what I need though - what I need is a "part time career" which makes no sense whatsoever. I personally wouldn't want to work more than 24-32 hours a week and for that matter I don't need to. Could I find a career which offers that? I don't know, it's hard to say.

I have absolutely concluded that I need to work somewhere though. Even part time volunteering would be good. But I need to spend my alone time working towards something in the company of other people. It's just too boring to do otherwise. My mom was right about that.
(Reply to this)(Parent)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #159 on: April 10, 2008, 08:54:05 PM »
9rd 9 Math award,  what a beast!!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 10, 2008, 08:55:01 PM »
I haven't worked since December 2003 other than maybe 10 weeks during that time when I did.

I didn't drive to the Arnold Classic.  ;D  Do you guys believe everything you read?  Bast175 just made something up and you take it to be truth, lol.  I am actually enjoying my free time now and have no intention to work again, just do something more exciting and broaden my investment portfolio.

I was thinking of taking my Master's of Public Health next year.  What do you guys think?  I find that formal education is a nice way to expand the mind, although it is not the only way.  I think it seems like a worthwhile program though.

Discuss.

Yeah, and pretty well every other award in my high school (lots of these were damaged/destroyed in a 1998 house fire), and numerous awards since university, etc, etc.  But yes, that first high school award in grade nine is a good one, so thanks for pointing it out.  ;)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #161 on: April 10, 2008, 08:55:48 PM »
Stilted, boring and trying waaaaaay too hard to prove that not only are you smarter than everybody else but that we are, more importantly, much less intelligent. Get the fark off your high horse and stop talking down to people who are not your inferiors.  ::) 

Which party here are you addressing, specifically?   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 10, 2008, 08:55:53 PM »

Matt Canning (mattcanning) wrote,
@ 2005-11-06 17:54:00

Current mood:  blank

A story.

A story.
Today I had one of the most unusual (and unpleasant) experiences of my life.

After the party I thought it would be good to just take it easy and chill out today. First I went out to lunch with Steve and it went very well. When I was there I called Alex to invite him to the complex with me and after dropping Steve off headed over to pick Alex up. All I wanted to do at the complex was to get my blood moving with some weights knowing that the sauna would be even better because of it. From there, I just wanted to rotate between the sauna, hot tub, and chairs for as long as possible.
Alex and I went into the sauna and I had just cooled down with a set up pushups and was feeling great. I think the endorphins get me every time. I was thinking this is EXACTLY what I need. It could not have been better. Until a few minutes passed...
There was a middle aged guy in there, who kind of looked like Danny Devito only with longer hair, but otherwise much the same, a bit taller though. He started a conversation with me by criticizing the fact that I had a shaved chest. I've heard jokes like that before and it's no big deal - if he wasn't dead serious. I just didn't get what the hell this guy was going on about, but eventually the criticisms really went all over the place. This guy didn't like anything about me and I had no idea why. I was completely dumbfounded and at some point asked if we had met before. Maybe he had an enemy that looked like me. It just got ridiculous how rude and condescending this guy was. He asked me if I had a membership to the complex and said "Do you come here a lot? I guess since you're probably not in school you would have the time for it."
It was obvious that this was this guy's subtle way to call me an idiot. Unless he just naturally had a sarcastic tone of voice. That did it for me. At that point I asked him what his problem was and I HATE having to do that. I'm the nice guy, at least that's what I want to be, but I also won't let myself back down from being aggressive if I have to be, and this guy had it coming to him! I just can't believe how rude a person has to be to completely come down on someone they've never even laid eyes on before. It blew my mind.

So after that we got to talking and I did point out that I have a university education and as it turns out this guy was an engineer. This eventually led to talking about calculus and we both calmed down. It seemed like he changed his perception of me immediately and started being warmer. Then this guy's insecurities really came out. He told me he started working out as a new year's resolution but quit after a few months and no progress and that it left him very depressed. We talked a bit about that. I became really nice and supportive at that point when I probably shouldn't have been. He kind of apologized for his rudeness, but not 100%. Then I went on my way. Mood: blank.

"Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong."

"I have a very strong feeling that the opposite of love is not hate - it's apathy. It's not giving a damn."

- Leo Buscaglia

So true. You know there is something wrong with the situation described above. How can somebody just want to get so passionate and angry at a random stranger walking into the sauna? It could have very easily been the wall if I hadn't shown up. Alex cheered me up after the fact. I love that guy and have no idea what I would do without him. The day started off on a good note, but the best laid plans... :S

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: April 10, 2008, 08:59:26 PM »
It's unfortunate TA doesn't catch the irony of that post about the man in the sauna making fun of me.  TA: don't you get that it was his own insecurities that were being displayed with every insult he spewed?  His dislike of me was directly proportional to his own insecurities and self esteem issues.

Is there a connection here?

PS: I think I'm going to unlock all of my old livejournal posts since 2002 which I set to private since then just so that TA has more material for this thread.  ;D  You may have already noticed the older threads are not up since I temporarily removed them, but I will go unlock them, but first I'm going to hang out with a friend and watch the 1988 film "Wall Street" starring Michael Douglas and a young Charlie Sheen.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #164 on: April 10, 2008, 09:00:47 PM »
did you show the man in the sauna your 9th grade Math certificate?  That would impress anyone.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: April 10, 2008, 09:04:00 PM »
did you show the man in the sauna your 9th grade Math certificate?  That would impress anyone.

Check this out:

;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: April 10, 2008, 09:05:38 PM »
@ 2006-02-18 02:58:00

Job thing.
I don't know if I'm liking this whole job thing. I don't like feeling obligated to anybody else like that. I had two reasons for getting the job and the only important one was a backup plan, but maybe I'll just cross that bridge when I get there. If there ever comes a time where I need a job, I'll go get one. After all, that's what my education is for. If my mom bugs me about it, so be it, but I'll just have to be insistent that my way is how it's going to be. Plus I'm getting more work with print mags these days. Now don't get me wrong, I quite like the job I'm at, but I would rather just wake up, mill around for a while, then show up to work when I feel like it. I don't like being on a schedule. I don't like waking up to an alarm clock - that kind of thing. I do what I want when I want and that's just how it is.

I think this stemmed from having gone out to the clubs a bit more lately than I normally do and I realize I went five years without that and now is maybe the time to make up for that now that my future is looking bright. I'm in love with building it, but it is possible to do that too much.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: April 10, 2008, 09:06:21 PM »
mattcanning
2006-02-18 09:04 pm UTC (link) 
I just don't make a good employee. Unless you can find me a job that I can show up at when I'm bored. But how many would allow that?

So time to find something else to stave off boredom. Like watching TV maybe, hah.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #168 on: April 10, 2008, 09:07:28 PM »
ADONIS ripping "matt" several new assholes, HAHAHAHA  brilliant ownage of getbig's resident bottom twink ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2008, 09:08:29 PM »
@ 2006-02-26 18:48:00

Debt.
I put in my two weeks notice yesterday. I might ride this out for the rest of my scheduled shifts just for the heck of it, because it seems like the decent thing to do. While most people look at debt as money that belongs to them, it's flawed to look at it like that and all that I see is that I'm swimming in debt, regardless of how much has been paid (e.g., no student debt, no car debt, not much house debt given that I've only been there for eight months). Whenever I have a task in front of me I just want to finish it as quickly and efficiently as possible not matter how overwhelming or arduous it may be. I wanted to be debt free in two years, and planted this idea in my mom's head who was encouraging me with it. I just remember the story of the grasshopper and the ant when I was a kid and always wanting to be the ant.

Social atmosphere is a lame excuse to work since Ian and Brian are home all the time. That $10-20K a year I can make working is tempting, if I did want to be debt free in two years that is. But enough is enough. This is how I look at it: I have 20 years to hold debt if I want to (which is WAY too easy to carry these days), or for the rest of my life if need be, but I'll only have my youth for a more limited period of time. I can never really be envious of an adult because no matter how great their lives may be, the chances of going out and partying and being / feeling young are no longer there (unless of course you are Albert Beckles). Translated: most men 10 years older than me aren't in the same position as I am and there is a reason for that, because they spent their youth as the grasshopper and knew full well they would have a whole life ahead of them to undertake adult responsibilities. I don't know why I work so much. It is a problem and it ends here. I bought a stopwatch, and I'll be spending no more than five hours a day working at a relaxed pace, and doing what I want in the meantime.

I always thought it would be silly to see old people slave for their whole lives just to put on a big wedding for their kids and drive a convertible in the years before they die. If I hadn't sat down and realized I was on that road, that would have been my reality.

I always thought it was so silly when I saw these old people who slaved their whole lives just to put on an expensive wedding for their kids and drive a convertible in the years before they die. And that would have been me if I didn't stop and think about it.

Taxes = done.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2008, 09:09:57 PM »
Would this thread be funnier if I "owned" TA in similar ways?  I have enough information gathered to do that.  I kind of look at each reply he posts as more proof that I am getting to him.

Admittedly, I like TA.  He is very amusing and I would get along with him pretty well in person I think.  Having said that, I dislike when he boasts big claims and does not verify them.  Either verify them or don't boast about them.  Simple.

Here is a picture of me from today.  Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2008, 09:10:25 PM »
@ 2006-02-27 16:47:00

MCCI.
I admit I was looking for a reason to quit that place. Pretty much the slightest injustice would have set me off, e.g., not having orange juice in the vending machine.

But the injustice I found as an excuse to leave was a pretty legit one: there were some bonus shifts given that came with a $50 US cash bonus if they were worked. The rules were much like a stat holiday. However, the team I was working on was not added to the email list by the time the rules were sent and therefore I didn't know what they were (received no email or information). Another employee on my team quit out of principle - she arrived late and was denied her bonus, yet hadn't been adequately informed of the rules. I was absent the shift after the bonus shift and did not receive my bonus because of that. When she quit, I decided to really put some pressure on MCCI by threatening to quit also. I made it pretty simple: give me the money I earned, and if not, my two weeks notice start today (Saturday).

Ouch. Corporations don't like it when people like me rightfully tip the balance of power away from them. They made a gamble, which corporations often make: they decided to screw me out of $100US thinking they could keep it which the outsourcing corporation (Verizon) already gave them, as well as two skilled employees. They thought wrong, and this little financial gamble cost them the time and training costs associated with us (minimum of $2000 each).

All for $100. Poor business move. Especially because there was another employee who also quit, for multiple reasons, one of which was the bonus issue. The people at Human Resources were furious at me. I think they really felt this one - I could tell they knew full well the mistake they made.

Now could you imagine if Verizon found out what their outsourcing company was doing? Stuff like this will result in MCCI losing their contract.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #172 on: April 10, 2008, 09:12:11 PM »
Here is a picture of me from today.  Discuss.

AIDS is a bitch

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2008, 09:15:13 PM »
AIDS is a bitch

Another one.  Review it?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: April 10, 2008, 09:17:11 PM »
Correct me if im wrong.....

but wouldnt the amount of time Adonis is spending on "owning" Matt C be worthy of "self ownage" due to Matt C being "deeply in his head"?  That is alot of time devoted to one person, all these quotes and replies...i mean wow....hes putting alot of time into this, must be very important to him