Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?  (Read 39627 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?
« Reply #175 on: April 10, 2008, 09:20:24 PM »
Correct me if im wrong.....

but wouldnt the amount of time Adonis is spending on "owning" Matt C be worthy of "self ownage" due to Matt C being "deeply in his head"?  That is alot of time devoted to one person, all these quotes and replies...i mean wow....hes putting alot of time into this, must be very important to him

I'm happy that you are an intelligent enough person to be cognizant of that, TooPowerful4u.  Those who are intelligent will view this thread as exactly that.  I'm kind of surprised more have not caught on, although I suppose the ones who have are laughing about it privately but just not replying because they don't deem it important enough to do so.

PS, to TA:

Hi Matt Canning!

You've made a commission - come check out your stats.

Value of the commission.

See, I get to sit around all day as commissions like this trickle in.  Granted, I did better in 2005 and 2006, but things are still quite comfortable.  That's why I spend so much time on getbig truthfully, haha.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #176 on: April 10, 2008, 09:21:58 PM »

but wouldnt the amount of time Adonis is spending on "owning" Matt C be worthy of "self ownage" due to Matt C being "deeply in his head"?  That is alot of time devoted to one person, all these quotes and replies...i mean wow....hes putting alot of time into this, must be very important to him

Naw bro, trust me, you're seeing a legend do his "thing."  It's like watching Picasso paint.  Just sit back, enjoy, and be inspired 8)

affy

« Reply #177 on: April 10, 2008, 09:22:42 PM »

this is exactly what i'm thinking

i'll admit..i did laugh my ass off every time those car pictures were posted...and that 9th grade math award was a gem.  But this shit looks like its taken him hours to do

Matt. C is implanted in TA's head

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #178 on: April 10, 2008, 09:25:50 PM »
why does bast feel the need to defend TA?

E
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #179 on: April 10, 2008, 09:27:17 PM »
HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: April 10, 2008, 09:28:56 PM »
Naw bro, trust me, you're seeing a legend do his "thing."  It's like watching Picasso paint.  Just sit back, enjoy, and be inspired 8)

Well....i did laugh quite a bit lol

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: April 10, 2008, 09:29:11 PM »
HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHA!@@!!@!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Positively BRUTAL ownage

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 10, 2008, 09:29:59 PM »
Well....i did laugh quite a bit lol

Adonis has owned more minds than Alzheimers  hahahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 10, 2008, 09:31:38 PM »
Matt Canning (mattcanning) wrote,
@ 2006-10-04 04:01:00

Update.

I was considering a degree in Kinesiology but decided against it since it will take at least two full years to complete. Not to mention I had planned to do it "for fun", but then why pay for it right? I can learn for free online or at the library (and I do). I think I'm interested in taking a personal trainer certification course through one of the accredited schools - I'm thinking ISSA.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 10, 2008, 09:32:42 PM »

MATT C`s Brother.

HAHHAHHAHAHAH

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 10, 2008, 09:32:51 PM »

oh man, what's up with these seductive bend-over-for-papa-bear poses ??? ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2008, 09:36:45 PM »

@ 2006-10-04 04:01:00
Armani's

I can no longer work at the bathroom exit spot at Armani's! What a bunch of crap.
The head bouncer says I spend too much time talking to girls. He went so far as shoeing them away from me on his day off. Then he was dumb enough to tell me a couple of them got mad. No $h*t! He later said (in army fashion as we were in the army together) that shit only came down on me because it came down on him...yeah, on his day off?  I don't think so. He then tried to justify doing that by saying he was drunk that day and that is why he got angry that time, but the other time was because the owner told him to get mad at me (yeah right). He also makes it a point to tell everyone I'm on steroids. At first I was flattered because no matter how you cut it, that's a compliment. It means that either I'm using them and show it, or not using them and show it. Either way, he wouldn't make the accusation if he didn't see some kind of results. I told my friends I was flattered and they said I should be angry - because people will think I'm using drugs when I'm not. I guess that is a valid point.

Needless to say I am upset because talking to girls is one of the main reasons I got that job to begin with, and it was all going great until he ruined it for me.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 10, 2008, 09:37:29 PM »
this is exactly what i'm thinking

i'll admit..i did laugh my ass off every time those car pictures were posted...and that 9th grade math award was a gem.  But this shit looks like its taken him hours to do

Matt. C is implanted in TA's head

I literally cried when this was posted:

LOL!!!!!!!!

It's also hilarious that TA dug that thread up from the night I bought that 14" horseradish, lol.

http://mattcanning.livejournal.com/346428.html

A friend of mine just sent this to me through MSN.  Funny, although it's more of an inside joke:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 10, 2008, 09:37:55 PM »
Matt C`s Brother Again.

Trisomy Canning.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2008, 09:40:34 PM »

These are my straight friends.  I'm friends with some gay guys too.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2008, 09:41:20 PM »
oh man, what's up with these seductive bend-over-for-papa-bear poses ??? ::)

hahahahaha!!!!
\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2008, 09:51:47 PM »
@ 2004-05-25 13:44:00

The End.

I cleared out entirely from the military today, and I didn't transfer into the holding reserve either. As far as the military is concerned, I never existed :D

I wonder if I would have been more motivated to work more if I had waited for my promotion to Master Corporal which was due in February, instead of abruptly quitting in December. My promotions in the past had been good motivators when I wanted to quit. Oh well, not important.

And guess what? I was allowed to keep my dress uniform free of charge. Awesome. I would have paid the required £170, but this is a welcome bonus. Here is my final assessment. Good for a laugh:

Corporal Canning's overall performance during the reporting period has been below average. He paraded 17 days out of a possible 69 days of planned training. Corporal Canning has shown some interest in the military by applying for an exemption from drill and training (ED&T) and staying off the non-effective service (NES) list. His civilian schedule took too much of his time and he was on ED&T from December 2003 until May 2004. He was not tested on physical fitness because he was not available for the tests. He showed potential progress in the military by successfully completing a signal operator journeyman course. He is an intelligent individual who has a good basic knowledge of his trade as demonstrated by successfully completing his signal operator journeyman course. Corporal Canning showed low reliability and initiative when taking care of personal military equipment. Although he was verbally counselled, his dress remained below standard prior to ED&T. Corporal Canning applied to become an officer and started the administrative process. He did not schedule WPSO interview and cancelled out of the process. Corporal Canning has the potential to become a good lemming soldier should he return to active training and attend regular squadron activities and training.
Corporal Canning's overall potential is low to normal. He displayed very poor leadership traits and required counselling for adverse dress and deportment. Although he showed a very solid capability to absorb training material and apply his newly acquired knowledge, his parade attendance negated any opportunity to prosper from his skill sets. Corporal Canning is currently on ED&T, should he return to active training with the unit, he has the potential to progress as a tradesman and lemming soldier.
Corporal Canning's performance has been below average. He must take responsibility for his personal kit and ensure it is ready at all times. His planning and organizational skills as well as leadership traits must improve if he is to progress any further in the CF.

And my final checklist:

Checklist Member can polish his boots BIG X
Member can remove lint from his beret BIG X
Member can remove threads from his uniform BIG X
Member is physically fit 
Member is capable of surviving in a war 

2/5...Damn, I fail! :(

In conclusion I was an excellent soldier but a terrible lemming. Unfortunately that's an automatic failure.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 10, 2008, 09:53:17 PM »
@ 2004-05-25 13:44:00

The End.

I cleared out entirely from the military today, and I didn't transfer into the holding reserve either. As far as the military is concerned, I never existed :D

I wonder if I would have been more motivated to work more if I had waited for my promotion to Master Corporal which was due in February, instead of abruptly quitting in December. My promotions in the past had been good motivators when I wanted to quit. Oh well, not important.

And guess what? I was allowed to keep my dress uniform free of charge. Awesome. I would have paid the required £170, but this is a welcome bonus. Here is my final assessment. Good for a laugh:

Corporal Canning's overall performance during the reporting period has been below average. He paraded 17 days out of a possible 69 days of planned training. Corporal Canning has shown some interest in the military by applying for an exemption from drill and training (ED&T) and staying off the non-effective service (NES) list. His civilian schedule took too much of his time and he was on ED&T from December 2003 until May 2004. He was not tested on physical fitness because he was not available for the tests. He showed potential progress in the military by successfully completing a signal operator journeyman course. He is an intelligent individual who has a good basic knowledge of his trade as demonstrated by successfully completing his signal operator journeyman course. Corporal Canning showed low reliability and initiative when taking care of personal military equipment. Although he was verbally counselled, his dress remained below standard prior to ED&T. Corporal Canning applied to become an officer and started the administrative process. He did not schedule WPSO interview and cancelled out of the process. Corporal Canning has the potential to become a good lemming soldier should he return to active training and attend regular squadron activities and training.
Corporal Canning's overall potential is low to normal. He displayed very poor leadership traits and required counselling for adverse dress and deportment. Although he showed a very solid capability to absorb training material and apply his newly acquired knowledge, his parade attendance negated any opportunity to prosper from his skill sets. Corporal Canning is currently on ED&T, should he return to active training with the unit, he has the potential to progress as a tradesman and lemming soldier.
Corporal Canning's performance has been below average. He must take responsibility for his personal kit and ensure it is ready at all times. His planning and organizational skills as well as leadership traits must improve if he is to progress any further in the CF.

And my final checklist:

Checklist Member can polish his boots BIG X
Member can remove lint from his beret BIG X
Member can remove threads from his uniform BIG X
Member is physically fit 
Member is capable of surviving in a war 

2/5...Damn, I fail! :(

In conclusion I was an excellent soldier but a terrible lemming. Unfortunately that's an automatic failure.

Glorious Refutations!
(Anonymous)
2004-05-30 06:26 pm UTC (link) 
Hey Numbnuts!

I do remember you, and I do remember exactly the kind of soldier you were, not the soldier you profess to be. Yes, dress and deportment ranks right up there on the useless skills that you'll never use in real life - but then so is being a radio operator, unless you've decided to become a cab dispatcher, hmmm?
Why don't you put your balls to the wall and post every other PER you've ever had? I'm sure they'll say everything else I, or any other supervisor you've ever had, you maximum supervision brain dead excuse for a lemming. Do us all a favor and do what the rest of us 'lemmings' are doing and get out of the military by swallowing a 9mm Browning round as an act of protest. Or do something useful by standing in front of the REAL soldiers who happen to be stationed besides an American contingent. Training accidents are sometimes a useful training AID you High Voltage auto erotic fuck. At the very least, it'll save us the hassle of footing the bill for the remainder of your misguided attempt to autofellate yourself and impress strangers with a misguided self portrait of brown nosed, weepy eyed ass licker whose strongest claim to fame is his (in)ability to slam people who frankly want to wash their hands of him and an institution whose biggest mistake was to believe what he (YOU!) said in the interview.
I was disgusted with you in person, and I'm disgusted with your inability to leave well enough alone. Fuck you, and may your next batch of co workers be as miserable with you as me. And just in case you didn't get it the first time, I say again, FUCK YOU! and may your balls be as big as your next paycheck pumping gas at 7-11, you cowardly excuse for slack jawed simpering dimwit who killed every opportunity the military gave him.
(Reply to this)(Thread)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 10, 2008, 09:56:59 PM »
haha, I always wondered who in my unit wrote the reply above.  I really have no idea, but I like how I got in his head at least.  It amazes me how many people read what I write online.

PS: what do you guys think of this song?  ???

Bodybuilding Pro.com

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #194 on: April 10, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »

These are my straight friends.  I'm friends with some gay guys too.

Thats cool...Wasn't that one Jewey looking kid in SuperBad? He is pretty funny...Is he going to help you get into the movies also?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 10, 2008, 10:03:51 PM »

Thats cool...Wasn't that one Jewey looking kid in SuperBad? He is pretty funny...Is he going to help you get into the movies also?

ROFLMAOOLOLOLOLMOL

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: April 10, 2008, 10:08:07 PM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes his hair is pressed down in the back and I say "Looks like your yarmulke left an imprint."  ;D

Then I might follow it up with "What do you use for your hair?"  And he will reply "Jew" (joke stolen from "Knocked Up").  He definitely looks like Jonah Hill.  We joke about it all the time, lol.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: April 10, 2008, 10:24:46 PM »
Glorious Refutations!
(Anonymous)
2004-05-30 06:26 pm UTC (link) 
Hey Numbnuts!

I do remember you, and I do remember exactly the kind of soldier you were, not the soldier you profess to be. Yes, dress and deportment ranks right up there on the useless skills that you'll never use in real life - but then so is being a radio operator, unless you've decided to become a cab dispatcher, hmmm?
Why don't you put your balls to the wall and post every other PER you've ever had? I'm sure they'll say everything else I, or any other supervisor you've ever had, you maximum supervision brain dead excuse for a lemming. Do us all a favor and do what the rest of us 'lemmings' are doing and get out of the military by swallowing a 9mm Browning round as an act of protest. Or do something useful by standing in front of the REAL soldiers who happen to be stationed besides an American contingent. Training accidents are sometimes a useful training AID you High Voltage auto erotic fuck. At the very least, it'll save us the hassle of footing the bill for the remainder of your misguided attempt to autofellate yourself and impress strangers with a misguided self portrait of brown nosed, weepy eyed ass licker whose strongest claim to fame is his (in)ability to slam people who frankly want to wash their hands of him and an institution whose biggest mistake was to believe what he (YOU!) said in the interview.
I was disgusted with you in person, and I'm disgusted with your inability to leave well enough alone. Fuck you, and may your next batch of co workers be as miserable with you as me. And just in case you didn't get it the first time, I say again, FUCK YOU! and may your balls be as big as your next paycheck pumping gas at 7-11, you cowardly excuse for slack jawed simpering dimwit who killed every opportunity the military gave him.
(Reply to this)(Thread)

Wow. I'm guessing this cat REALLY doesn't dig you much.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: April 10, 2008, 10:26:47 PM »
Wow. I'm guessing this cat REALLY doesn't dig you much.

haha, yeah, but oh well.  I quit the military because working for people with a 10th grade education who think they are god and think you genuinely respect them, rather than only being forced to show respect due to the nature of the work, got very annoying.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: April 10, 2008, 10:29:45 PM »
haha, yeah, but oh well.  I quit the military because working for people with a 10th grade education who think they are god and think you genuinely respect them, rather than only being forced to show respect due to the nature of the work, got very annoying.

You didn't know that going in?