Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?  (Read 39521 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?
« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2008, 10:37:58 PM »
You didn't know that going in?

I have historically had a problem with automatically assuming that everyone is intelligent and respectful since I am and could never think of being another way.  I guess I was just naive and still am to a certain extent.  The truth is, I learned the hard way, but hit them in the way that hurt the most - by quitting.  They lost a good soldier when I did.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2008, 10:58:35 PM »
They lost a good soldier when I did.

I can think of at least one fella who may disagree:

Hey Numbnuts!
I do remember you, and I do remember exactly the kind of soldier you were, not the soldier you profess to be.
I'm sure they'll say everything else I, or any other supervisor you've ever had, you maximum supervision brain dead excuse for a lemming. I was disgusted with you in person. Fuck you, and may your next batch of co workers be as miserable with you as me. And just in case you didn't get it the first time, I say again, FUCK YOU! you cowardly excuse for slack jawed simpering dimwit who killed every opportunity the military gave him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #202 on: April 10, 2008, 11:06:12 PM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: April 10, 2008, 11:12:32 PM »
I miss that car.  "Old reliable", lol.  I also miss driving standard transmission to some extent.  It is especially good to have control over your car in the winter here in northern Ontario.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: April 10, 2008, 11:36:55 PM »
TA at his prime:

Damn good physique.  It is no surprise to me that TA would have won the 2000 Mr. NC Natural IFBN overall title in that form.

The picture below is the closest I have ever been to replicating the above.  I still have a way to go before matching TA at his best, but I think with time I will be able to match him weight wise and strength wise:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #205 on: April 11, 2008, 12:27:52 AM »
why do you use too many adjectives and attempt to use the most uncommon words available?

monstercalves

Your question, suh, has been been asked before by those inquiring into this predisposition to pontificate, this way of waxing lyrical, the advent of this affectation afflicting Adonis, and with some levity, I might add:

LOL. You turning into Foghorn Leghorn, now?

/i say, i say boy....who's responsible for this assault on my person?   

Someone photoshop TA into one of those Colonel Sanders style southern gentleman suits!

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #206 on: April 11, 2008, 12:33:44 AM »
You people are weird.

spinnis

« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2008, 01:49:25 AM »
So many hard words in this thread I feel like crying..

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 11, 2008, 02:02:45 AM »
matt c certainly takes hate well, but adam is just as good as projecting as the next guy, so no claps for you adam

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: April 11, 2008, 05:25:20 AM »
it was something "misdemeanor"?

I thought it was, "Is there something, [whoever]?" ;)

Yeah, Sarc:  that bit about Adam being the best natural on the board.  You're overlooking a bunch of guys to say that.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #210 on: April 11, 2008, 05:27:53 AM »

Yeah, Sarc:  that bit about Adam being the best natural on the board.  You're overlooking a bunch of guys to say that.

Agreed. Adonis had great conditioning in the Mr Getbig (I), but he's nowhere near being the best natural - not in shape or size or muscularity. He was beaten fair and square.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: April 11, 2008, 05:28:38 AM »

a couple of others there though, but he's a turd, and nobody likes a turd

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #212 on: April 11, 2008, 05:57:24 AM »
TA at his prime:

Damn good physique.  It is no surprise to me that TA would have won the 2000 Mr. NC Natural IFBN overall title in that form.

The picture below is the closest I have ever been to replicating the above.  I still have a way to go before matching TA at his best, but I think with time I will be able to match him weight wise and strength wise:

ur not hitting the same pose matt...............thats why TA looks fuller

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2008, 07:08:49 AM »
Matt C`s Brother Again.

Trisomy Canning.

lmao!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #214 on: April 11, 2008, 07:36:53 AM »
Glorious Refutations!
(Anonymous)
2004-05-30 06:26 pm UTC (link) 
Hey Numbnuts!

I do remember you, and I do remember exactly the kind of soldier you were, not the soldier you profess to be. Yes, dress and deportment ranks right up there on the useless skills that you'll never use in real life - but then so is being a radio operator, unless you've decided to become a cab dispatcher, hmmm?
Why don't you put your balls to the wall and post every other PER you've ever had? I'm sure they'll say everything else I, or any other supervisor you've ever had, you maximum supervision brain dead excuse for a lemming. Do us all a favor and do what the rest of us 'lemmings' are doing and get out of the military by swallowing a 9mm Browning round as an act of protest. Or do something useful by standing in front of the REAL soldiers who happen to be stationed besides an American contingent. Training accidents are sometimes a useful training AID you High Voltage auto erotic fuck. At the very least, it'll save us the hassle of footing the bill for the remainder of your misguided attempt to autofellate yourself and impress strangers with a misguided self portrait of brown nosed, weepy eyed ass licker whose strongest claim to fame is his (in)ability to slam people who frankly want to wash their hands of him and an institution whose biggest mistake was to believe what he (YOU!) said in the interview.
I was disgusted with you in person, and I'm disgusted with your inability to leave well enough alone. Fuck you, and may your next batch of co workers be as miserable with you as me. And just in case you didn't get it the first time, I say again, FUCK YOU! and may your balls be as big as your next paycheck pumping gas at 7-11, you cowardly excuse for slack jawed simpering dimwit who killed every opportunity the military gave him.
(Reply to this)(Thread)

I think this scathing critique is right up there with the one the guy from North Carolina posted to Vince back a couple of years ago after competing with him in that show where he was commenting on Vince's bizarre backstage antics and talking about how he was a disgrace to every other bodybuilder on the planet by competing.   ;D

Matt is this guy basically saying that you made a mockery of the entire Canadian armed forces during your tenure with them or what?   LOL

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: April 11, 2008, 07:44:40 AM »
I have historically had a problem with automatically assuming that everyone is intelligent and respectful since I am and could never think of being another way.  I guess I was just naive and still am to a certain extent.  The truth is, I learned the hard way, but hit them in the way that hurt the most - by quitting.  They lost a good soldier when I did.
Bullshit, a good soldier listens to his instructions and does what he is supposed to do. Your superior made you sound like an ingrate who would rather spend more time with his head up in the clouds than actually getting things accomplished.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #216 on: April 11, 2008, 08:08:57 AM »
All hail the personification of the Grecian ideal! The masterful carving of flesh! The almighty and true ADONIS!
~

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #217 on: April 11, 2008, 08:19:48 AM »
All hail the personification of the Grecian ideal! The masterful carving of flesh! The almighty and true ADONIS!

quad tie in is very very very unlucky and his calves ....well.......ive had thicker hardons

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #218 on: April 11, 2008, 08:20:51 AM »
I think this scathing critique is right up there with the one the guy from North Carolina posted to Vince back a couple of years ago after competing with him in that show where he was commenting on Vince's bizarre backstage antics and talking about how he was a disgrace to every other bodybuilder on the planet by competing.   ;D

Matt is this guy basically saying that you made a mockery of the entire Canadian armed forces during your tenure with them or what?   LOL

I don't worry about Storm from Muscle Mayhem.  He can say all he wants but he just sat around and sulked all fucking day at the Mountaineer because he knew he wasn't going to win the overall or make it to Nationals. 

I on the other hand have made lemons into lemonade by promoting a successful online fitness business and most importantly getting paid 1,500 dollars plus airfare, hotel, and etc to do a 2 minute posedown with Billy Guns for Muscular Development.

That's right, now that I've paid the IRS I can state how much I made off the whole racket.  People can make fun of the whole event but that's exactly what I wanted and because of you Getbiggers, I laughed all the way to the bank...... ;D
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #219 on: April 11, 2008, 08:25:41 AM »
quad tie in is very very very unlucky and his calves ....well.......ive had thicker hardons
THOSE genes are the equivalent of getting 4 numbers out of 6 for super lotto,still 2 short to being rich.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: April 11, 2008, 08:27:00 AM »

someone take a picture of matt and this text, and make something like this

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #221 on: April 11, 2008, 09:05:20 AM »

I don't worry about Storm from Muscle Mayhem.  He can say all he wants but he just sat around and sulked all fucking day at the Mountaineer because he knew he wasn't going to win the overall or make it to Nationals. 

I on the other hand have made lemons into lemonade by promoting a successful online fitness business and most importantly getting paid 1,500 dollars plus airfare, hotel, and etc to do a 2 minute posedown with Billy Guns for Muscular Development.

That's right, now that I've paid the IRS I can state how much I made off the whole racket.  People can make fun of the whole event but that's exactly what I wanted and because of you Getbiggers, I laughed all the way to the bank...... ;D

Wow, you'll be richest boy in twinkville in no time.  ::)

If you're that stoked about making $1500 you must really be hurting.  :'(  After all your time spent posting, traveling, etc, I'd be surprised if you cleared $40/hr to make an ass of yourself.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: April 11, 2008, 09:19:43 AM »

Such beautiful aryan features  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #223 on: April 11, 2008, 09:32:51 AM »

hahaha no way did you get paid $1,500.  Lets say you did.  It shows how stupid you are by telling everyone how much you got paid.  It just shows how much of a low life you are.  You actually think $1,500 is a lot of money.  Why didn't they give you per diem.  You had to use coupons to eat you said.  Goodrum you truly are ignorant.  You are the only person who woudl make a joke out himself and embarrass himself for just $1,500

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: April 11, 2008, 09:42:41 AM »
hahaha no way did you get paid $1,500.  Lets say you did.  It shows how stupid you are by telling everyone how much you got paid.  It just shows how much of a low life you are.  You actually think $1,500 is a lot of money.  Why didn't they give you per diem.  You had to use coupons to eat you said.  Goodrum you truly are ignorant.  You are the only person who woudl make a joke out himself and embarrass himself for just $1,500

A free trip to the Mr Olympia with hotel, airfare, and food paid for along with 1500 dollars just for being Vince Goodrum???  Who else other than me and Adonis has profited off making fun of fat asses like you on discussion boards

Its more money than 90% of the IFBB pro bodybuilders ever made..... :D