Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?  (Read 39685 times)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?
« Reply #225 on: April 11, 2008, 09:45:21 AM »
hahaha no way did you get paid $1,500.  Lets say you did.  It shows how stupid you are by telling everyone how much you got paid.  It just shows how much of a low life you are.  You actually think $1,500 is a lot of money.  Why didn't they give you per diem.  You had to use coupons to eat you said.  Goodrum you truly are ignorant.  You are the only person who woudl make a joke out himself and embarrass himself for just $1,500

GREAT POST!  100% agree! 

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #226 on: April 11, 2008, 09:51:17 AM »
GREAT POST!  100% agree! 

The fools are the people who PAID ME to make a fool out of myself.  It doesn't bother me one bit since I did the same shit for much less when I was a professional wrestler.

It was for pure entertainment and everyone knows that.  Me and Billy ran the fucking Olympia and gave the fans their money's worth. 

They didn't come to see Jay Cutler win another trophy.  They came to see the immortal internet legend which just happens to be me. 

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #227 on: April 11, 2008, 10:06:55 AM »
i got a hundred dollars !!
The Number 2 in Scranton

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #228 on: April 11, 2008, 10:18:37 AM »

I don't worry about Storm from Muscle Mayhem.  He can say all he wants but he just sat around and sulked all fucking day at the Mountaineer because he knew he wasn't going to win the overall or make it to Nationals. 

Um, actually, Paul won the Open Heavyweights, so he was eligible for Nationals.  He didn't sulk about either.  My gf was in the figure division at that show and told me how nice he was (after I pointed him out on Mayhem).

I'm sure he'd rather be him than be you with your WHOPPING $1500.00.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: April 11, 2008, 10:43:55 AM »
I on the other hand have made lemons into lemonade .[/b]

Let's say dog poo into dog poo juice.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #230 on: April 11, 2008, 10:47:34 AM »
Brutal owning by the master.

Looks like Getbig is on it's way back.  8)

Bast175

« Reply #231 on: April 11, 2008, 11:09:34 AM »
hahaha no way did you get paid $1,500.  Lets say you did.  It shows how stupid you are by telling everyone how much you got paid.  It just shows how much of a low life you are.  You actually think $1,500 is a lot of money.  Why didn't they give you per diem.  You had to use coupons to eat you said.  Goodrum you truly are ignorant.  You are the only person who woudl make a joke out himself and embarrass himself for just $1,500
Hmm... I seem to remember a certain somebody bragging about their 2 million dollar check. Are you trying to say that you are not only morbidly obese but stupid too?

Incase the picture is too small let me spell it out for you:

onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: The_Leafy_Bug on: December 06, 2007, 07:38:13 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Twinkie guess what.  I gotta to go now and type up a half page letter.  Guess what it is for.  It is so I can get $2 million deposited into an escrow account on January 18. See you can only talk shit.  Sorry twinkie but I walk the walk like I have for the past 25 years.  Hang in there though, someday you might get a job and get out of that hell hole you live in.  Seriously, I feel real sorry for people like you.  hahahah bye bye

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #232 on: April 11, 2008, 11:27:21 AM »
Hmm... I seem to remember a certain somebody bragging about their 2 million dollar check. Are you trying to say that you are not only morbidly obese but stupid too?

Incase the picture is too small let me spell it out for you:

onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: The_Leafy_Bug on: December 06, 2007, 07:38:13 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Twinkie guess what.  I gotta to go now and type up a half page letter.  Guess what it is for.  It is so I can get $2 million deposited into an escrow account on January 18. See you can only talk shit.  Sorry twinkie but I walk the walk like I have for the past 25 years.  Hang in there though, someday you might get a job and get out of that hell hole you live in.  Seriously, I feel real sorry for people like you.  hahahah bye bye

Hahahah, you guys used to kill eachother when you used that other account.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #233 on: April 11, 2008, 11:49:48 AM »
I think this scathing critique is right up there with the one the guy from North Carolina posted to Vince back a couple of years ago after competing with him in that show where he was commenting on Vince's bizarre backstage antics and talking about how he was a disgrace to every other bodybuilder on the planet by competing.   ;D

Matt is this guy basically saying that you made a mockery of the entire Canadian armed forces during your tenure with them or what?   LOL

Yeah, that's pretty well what he's saying.  I obviously disagree, but yes, that is what he means.

Bullshit, a good soldier listens to his instructions and does what he is supposed to do. Your superior made you sound like an ingrate who would rather spend more time with his head up in the clouds than actually getting things accomplished.

No, a good soldier doesn't listen to illegal and unlawful commands.  A good soldier may for example, win top candidate on courses he took and get awards from everybody ranging from Captains to the Prime Minister of the country through right?  Yep, that was me.  ;D  I also held a TOP SECRET security clearance during my tenure (highest security clearance possible).

I can tell when I'm being hated on for good reason or when it's out of jealousy - in the military it was out of jealousy.  It's not so hard to believe that a group of senior ranks with grade 10 educations who work in the military because they have to (not because they want to, but because they have no other choice) would be upset and annoyed with someone who was in university getting degrees, and even more bewildering, doing better than them at the one and only thing they were good at - military work.

I'm pretty sure I know who wrote that comment about me.  He once asked me to operate an LS without a first aid kit present.  I then brought a copy of the SOPs and gave it to him as well as his supervisors, which explicitly stated that a first aid kit must be present in all military vehicles before deployment (to the rifle range no less!).  His supervisors sided with me, and he hated me ever since.

I'll be calm and reasonable to anyone to begin with, but if you anger me in some way, I will mess you up, professionally, personally, physically, whatever is appropriate, escalating force only as it is necessary to do so.  I have a long history of owning people, in this type of way (first three minutes):

Now that's what I call a true owning.  When the one who thinks s/he is doing the owning gets owned in the end.

The highest ups loved me, it was the ones in the middle who resented me for that.  Now I am self employed and they are still working in the military because they have no other choices in life.  It's safe to say I won in the long run.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: April 11, 2008, 12:08:14 PM »
Matt C and others , bear not the trivial pursuits of this thread

think of your next step being towards your inner dream. Remember a loving dream that is good for everyone is immortal, dreams of hate greed and without friends is a dream that dies in the end
A

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: April 11, 2008, 12:18:47 PM »
Matt C and others , bear not the trivial pursuits of this thread

think of your next step being towards your inner dream. Remember a loving dream that is good for everyone is immortal, dreams of hate greed and without friends is a dream that dies in the end

So did TA teach you how to write like that or was it the other way around?  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #236 on: April 11, 2008, 12:24:51 PM »
Canada has an Army?  ???
HAHA, RON.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: April 11, 2008, 12:28:34 PM »
Canada has an Army?  ???

Nothing Minnesota wouldn't be able to take out, but yes, we have one.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: April 11, 2008, 01:01:01 PM »

if a mans dream is loving for all it doesnt end in the mind it keeps going dream after dream to infinite

if a mans dream has areas of grey in which he cannot decide how to act the dream dies or goes into turmoil/panic/fear/death of dream. there is the ultimate savior that allows you to make many mistakes and have many deaths of dreams and deaths in life.

you are saved when you know the decision to make everytime without much if any hesitation, mentally you are peaceful, goals become much easier to attain, life is smoother with no worries

making decisions for yourself requires you to break down your negative conditioning then you can guess whether its me writing this or another person. and i think you know what kind of person i am

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #239 on: April 11, 2008, 01:16:14 PM »
Um, actually, Paul won the Open Heavyweights, so he was eligible for Nationals.  He didn't sulk about either.  My gf was in the figure division at that show and told me how nice he was (after I pointed him out on Mayhem).

I'm sure he'd rather be him than be you with your WHOPPING $1500.00.

Paul Naperman will never turn pro no matter how many needles he shoots in his ass.  He is an amatuer NPC competitor just like I am and he will always be an amatuer.  He can post on Mayhem for as many years as he wants but he'll never get this yellow "The Pros" insignia's that Chad gives out.

He's always been mad at the world which is far beyond me.

I congratulated him on his win at the Mountaineer and instead of enjoying his victory, he continues to bickering and moan and groan about everything.  Its sad to see a self-destructive person...sort of like a people who cuts themselves just to feel pain

Paul Naperman (Storm) needs to lighten up and not take things seriously because if he doesn't then he's going to have a stroke one day
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #240 on: April 11, 2008, 01:25:38 PM »

The fools are the people who PAID ME to make a fool out of myself.  It doesn't bother me one bit since I did the same shit for much less when I was a professional wrestler.

It was for pure entertainment and everyone knows that.  Me and Billy ran the fucking Olympia and gave the fans their money's worth. 

They didn't come to see Jay Cutler win another trophy.  They came to see the immortal internet legend which just happens to be me. 

Of course it doesn't bother.  Your whole life you have been made fun of.  You are used to it.  You have absolutely NOT one good quality about yourself.  The only positive thing you have going for you is your ignorance and stupidity.  You grew up with a very low character and no self esteem.  That is the only reason why you think it is an accomplishment to embarrass yourself for so little money.  When you are someone like you who have not achieved a single worthwhile accomplishment in your life you have set the bar so low anything you do seems huge.  I have never in my life been around someone like you.  That is probably why I personally can't figure out why you are even still breathing.  But, if it makes you happy that you are a below average person achieving below average accomplishments, more power to you.  But, in real life you are the poster-boy for failure and embarrassment.

Bast175

« Reply #241 on: April 11, 2008, 01:27:55 PM »
Hahahah you are still a lonely poor boy with a dream that will never be accomplished. You are pathetic. Go drag race your 2000 honda accord.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #242 on: April 11, 2008, 01:28:16 PM »

This too shows how much a low life you are and in reality how much you really do not know about the industry or business.  You are on this board calling the company who paid you money "fools".  You are one smart idiot Goodrum.  Keep it up I have some friends coming over I need to show them what a true-to-life moron looks like,  I hope you don't expect to ever have another "foolish" company use you.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #243 on: April 11, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »

I'll be calm and reasonable to anyone to begin with, but if you anger me in some way, I will mess you up, professionally, personally, physically, whatever is appropriate, escalating force only as it is necessary to do so.  I have a long history of owning people, in this type of way (first three minutes):

LOL!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #244 on: April 11, 2008, 01:29:40 PM »
Paul Naperman will never turn pro no matter how many needles he shoots in his ass.  He is an amatuer NPC competitor just like I am and he will always be an amatuer.  He can post on Mayhem for as many years as he wants but he'll never get this yellow "The Pros" insignia's that Chad gives out.

He's always been mad at the world which is far beyond me.

I congratulated him on his win at the Mountaineer and instead of enjoying his victory, he continues to bickering and moan and groan about everything.  Its sad to see a self-destructive person...sort of like a people who cuts themselves just to feel pain

Paul Naperman (Storm) needs to lighten up and not take things seriously because if he doesn't then he's going to have a stroke one day

Why do you try to compare yourself to a BB.  YOU ARE NOT A BODYBUILDER.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #245 on: April 11, 2008, 01:29:47 PM »
Hahahah you are still a lonely poor boy with a dream that will never be accomplished. You are pathetic. Go drag race your 2000 honda accord.

You should make a Rickrolled YouTube Matt C compilation. Now THAT would be awesome.

Bast175

« Reply #246 on: April 11, 2008, 01:30:19 PM »
Of course it doesn't bother.  Your whole life you have been made fun of.  You are used to it.  You have absolutely NOT one good quality about yourself.  The only positive thing you have going for you is your ignorance and stupidity.  You grew up with a very low character and no self esteem.  That is the only reason why you think it is an accomplishment to embarrass yourself for so little money.  When you are someone like you who have not achieved a single worthwhile accomplishment in your life you have set the bar so low anything you do seems huge.  I have never in my life been around someone like you.  That is probably why I personally can't figure out why you are even still breathing.  But, if it makes you happy that you are a below average person achieving below average accomplishments, more power to you.  But, in real life you are the poster-boy for failure and embarrassment.
Funny, wasn't it you who said your teachers gave you good grades in highschool even though you were a moron. Im sure that hurt Vinces feelings alot coming from an obese slob such as yourself. Here's to Keith.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: April 11, 2008, 01:30:38 PM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!  That picture is still hilarious.  I miss that car, but do like my new one better.

Oh, look what time it is - 4:30PM.  Time to finish my breakfast and not work for the rest of the day.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: April 11, 2008, 01:35:46 PM »
LOL!

Not directed at TA.  Truth is, I'm a fighter.  Even if I'm bound to lose, I'll fight you.  I don't give a fuck you who are, if I'm going down, I'm going down fighting.

Incidentally, people who know this about me, don't pick conflicts with me to begin with.  I'm not going to list examples here from my personal life, but rest assured, this is how I am.

What did the women who didn't get raped and murdered by Ted Bundy have in common?  They fought back.  I encourage everyone to fight back.  Jump me in a back alley and I'll stab you and ask questions later.  It's pretty simple really.

Feel like jumping me?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bast175

« Reply #249 on: April 11, 2008, 01:37:52 PM »
Not directed at TA.  Truth is, I'm a fighter.  Even if I'm bound to lose, I'll fight you.  I don't give a fuck you who are, if I'm going down, I'm going down fighting.

Incidentally, people who know this about me, don't pick conflicts with me to begin with.  I'm not going to list examples here from my personal life, but rest assured, this is how I am.

What did the women who didn't get raped and murdered by Ted Bundy have in common?  They fought back.  I encourage everyone to fight back.  Jump me in a back alley and I'll stab you and ask questions later.  It's pretty simple really.

Feel like jumping me?
Nobody cares about how fucking tough you think you are poor boy.